Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
I just can't relate to her at all. Her entire life is what she's wearing and how she looks. Surely at some stage it gets boring and you would want more out of life than another top from Zara. But yet she keeps going.

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m sure she was fecking raging having to wear that to the baby shower. I actually didn’t mind it but what do I know I’m old 😂 and it’s not at allll Louise. But you just know she was raging that she couldn’t change into something slit up to her vagina and up her arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I have to say that one think I do quite like about her is that she still has her school friends and her college friends and doesn’t seem to think she’s too good for any of them. Like it’s not as if she’s Beyoncé or anything but the level of notions Irish influencers have about themselves is huge and I think she is the only one who I can see still reconnects with friends from before she became known

dee_mc

VIP Member
Did she ever really work for anything? And again, look at her stint in New York ........ as soon as things didn't fall into her lap she ran home with her tail between her legs to her free luxury quarantine cottage.

We should get Greta on to her! #SustainableFashion ...... On a serious note, I'd say she returns 95% of the stuff she tries on in those vlogs.
I'm sure she does return a lot of it, because in fairness we never see 90% of what she shows a second time.
But remember the photo or stories she posted of a massive pile of either loungewear or workout gear (I think it was loungewear) on the floor, ready to sort through and decide what else she needed?
It was disgusting. A big pile of less-than-a-year-old polyester, nylon and acrylic, much of it unworn, most of it unnecessary.
It's like she's taken note of a range of steps to being sustainable, then done the opposite.

• Heart

Ryan80

VIP Member
She is in the business post today and the headline is her new brand is an Insta success. Sure she hasn’t sold 1 item yet

• Haha

nycinthesun

Why do her followers ask her for advice on back to work outfits?
She: A) doesn't work in a traditional office setting and B) her style is far from what most people would wear to a work place.

Not saying I have an issue with what she suggested (not bad IMO) but the fact that people look to her for that kind of advice is laughable to me.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She was raging and panicking and sweating she she knows it. She is nothing without Instagram. Why can’t any of them say they were worried? Like if my job looked like it was gone from under me in the blink of an eye I’d be panicked. These lot think they’re too cool for school to say they were momentarily worried. Maybe because by admitting they were worried they are admitting they are only relevant because of the app and not down to anything substantial or having talent

CliTicaOToole

You beat me to it 🤣🤣
Guess who's back

Meg is back
Da da da da

Wonder what LouLou needs from her??? Probably telling her to pack and fuck off out of the nest so that the new Beau can move in!

On an aside how fucking overdressed is she for the meal. She looks like Satan's Fucking Secretary in that get up!!!

100% they all use it as a selling point for various products, (tan, clothes, makeup, hair products) I am surprised she didn’t give us the usual “it’s Friday” post
I know! We missed that this week. You guys.......I've been sooooo buseeeeeee scratching my Fanny all week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I will say that I like that she brought her best friend from home with her. She seems to make great time for everyone in her life and that’s one quality i do like and even admire in her.

leeroyjenkins1

What a waste of a gift for Louise today. And the dog bits and Louise saying “I’ll definitely keep this and this” but also sounding like she was never going to take Cooper back.
It’s wrong what she does with that dog. I know she thinks she’s in Beverly Hills and needs a little dog to parade around like one of the Wilson sisters from white chicks but dogs need a stable home.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I started following Louise when she moved to NY, I thought it was something I’d have loved to do when I was younger so really enjoyed it. It’s sad how it’s worked out, cause she’s not engaging or doing any outside of clothes hauls and ad’s. I hope she’s a plan b cause I actually think she seems a nice person, isn’t as shady as some of them, but don’t see this lark lasting much longer.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She still throttle now showing the new boyfriend. We’ve reached wishing him a happy birthday on Instagram territory. We get it Lou, you’re getting the ride. Congrats 🏆

The housewives theme cracked me up. Tagging Lisa Rinna and Kyle Richards too lol cringggeeee. Is she planning to become a real housewife of Dublin or something? Well it looks like it judging by the birthday message to her boyfriend “I hOpE ThIs tHe FirST oF MaNY”.
Louise didn’t have to do much to adapt to the real housewives theme, she dresses like a 45 year old trying to look like a teenager everyday. Even her hair always looks like an auld ones. I didn’t even deck there was a theme by looking at her 😆

• Haha

CliTicaOToole

Has Megan moved out? She seems to be at her parents house “working from home” all the time. Also Louise looks like she’s getting ready for a holiday, hair, brows lashes gym flat out? Not that there’s anything wrong with that just stop pretending to be flat out in work
When you consider at one point that they were inseparable housemates....non stop together - cooking, eating, chatting, brunching, chilling.......... it's so easy to see just how shallow this whole contrived vacuous Instagram existence of Lou's really is. Meg's services won't be required again, unless the new Beau runs a mile!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart