Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeroyjenkins1

Lou putting up the box so she can ask herself questions and lash out affiliate links. Entrepreneurial genius some would call it.

Coveeerrrrr meee in sunshiiiiinnnneeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Addd

VIP Member
The boyfriend must have some serious amount of annual leave, I’d love to know what they actually talk about

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She doesn’t deserve it. She didn’t even know what the escentric molecules perfume was. The average viewer would probably have more of an appreciation and knowledge of beauty than her but I guess we can all thank our lucky stars that she didn’t try to pronounce Augustinis Bader. More stuff to shove into her overflowing drawers. Sigh.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d nearly feel sorry for her but I don’t. It’s pure greed that’s driving this, she admitted as much when she said she saw how much kick back she would get from affiliated links. It’s actually a really pathetic clothing line.. laughable like

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
She could raise a fair whack for Pieta or cancer research in what is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s hope she reads this and does something good with it.

I think if I was BTs I would have been upset with her sharing it seemed rushed.. “look at this… what is it?.. I don’t know what it is”.. as she chicks it back in roughly and moves on to the next thing.
Like it's her job to know this stuff.

It's the equivalent of being a lawyer and not knowing what a contract is, or a doctor and not knowing a cannula.

Also, it's quite literally on the packaging if you wanna read it, girl.

rhil

Louise’s last day on holidays, wonder what will get from her in the next day or two, the usual “thank god it’s Friday” post or will she be so busy “playing catch up” with “work”.
'So many emails'

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s probably in a sulk somewhere in Rome thinking what was the point in even flying over it she can’t show off to her followers

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Sure in April when we had sun but it was still like 8 degrees she was down on the beach wearing a dress, and in the background everybody is bundled up 🤣🤣
Louise works out 5 times a day, you bet she's gonna wear her bikini and show off her bod no matter what.
I actually can't watch her anymore, the monotone voice and having absolutely nothing of value to say has turned me right off. Her content is dire. I'm just hanging around here waiting to see what her brand is👀👀

Zigandzagger

She speaks like she’s just come off a 14 hour shift in a&e,

In reality she’s probably changed outfit 3 times, added up how many calories she’s burned this week and opened a PR package.
So true!

She was talking about gymondo today. Saying it’s great when it’s cold outside and you don’t want to stress yourself out by having to go to the gym. Apparently it’s great for ppl like Louise who are in a rush. Much and all as I strongly believe we all benefit hugely from exercise… it’s a luxury to me most days. Life often gets in the way despite best efforts.. work.. kids.. housework.. cooking etc. I wish my biggest decision was whether to go to the gym, meet my personal trainer out and about, do gymondo or meet a friend for a walk/run.

I’m sure she genuinely does think she’s up to her eyes but to the rest of us, all we see is try ons, beauty appointments, exercise and unboxing gifted items. And the gifted breaks away..

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but that is a desperate fucking photo 😂 everyone looks shite. The one in the dark grey, they could have smoothed down the top like its all rolled up and creasing and it looks like she has fat rolls. Really unflattering looking gear

She is definitely editing her pictures a lot more lately. She does not look like this at all. Her skin is not this smooth and she has heavy under eye bags

Agree, I noticed in her recent post with sineadcurvystyle as well how different she looks. All the makeup in the world doesn’t get rid of eye bags. Also I just looked at this comment on her latest post - gwan Eleanor 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She admiration she has for herself in those reels is off putting. She’s not doing it for the love of the clothes or to show us what’s in the shops, it’s all a vanity project and she spends more time admiring herself than anything else. Vanity has to be one or the least attractive traits a person can have

Addd

VIP Member
So launch the brand this morning, and just back to businesses as usual this evening? No mention of it while in Kildare village? Her passion for the brand is very telling

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hope it never comes back. It would actually be hilarious. Thousands of talentless insta huns gone poof overnight

• Heart

Ryan80

VIP Member
Her date of sale has changed again 🤣🤣

Sorry but these are SO unflattering on her. They actually make her look bigger when she is skinny
That’s the 4th date she has announced. Bet she won’t offer a sale price on her items even though she is launching on the biggest sale date of the year

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t know how she isn’t sick of the sight of the same clothes in various different colours at this stage. She seems to be a very gluttonous person. Constantly hoarding various items of clothing that are nothing special, just to have more clothes. There is a conscious movement now to be more streamlined and mindful of your wardrobe and purchases but Louise is all about having as much as she can possibly have, despite already having various wardrobes bulging at the seams

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Nobody could go with her because they were all working and even the girl she brought was working in the car and I assume has to work tomorrow. How is she not mortified that she does be counting down to the weekend when all she does is cross and uncross her legs and pose in the mirror when her friends and boyfriend have actual jobs

• Haha