Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would have been better to launch something like a collection of wines or similar, at least it would be something that all the other instahuns haven’t done (I think). I could see something like going well for her, but I am sure that was to much work for Lou Lou

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d say it is drink related, maybe like ‘briantini’ cocktail at home thing. But I’d say all the stuff/cups/branded stuff are stuck on the slow boat from China

Side note here, but isn't he a handsome devil! 🤤🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she would have been better to launch something like a collection of wines or similar, at least it would be something that all the other instahuns haven’t done (I think). I could see something like going well for her, but I am sure that was to much work for Lou Lou
Great shout like Lisa Vanderpump did on real housewives!

Reactions: 2
I would really like for Cloo-loo to really shock us on her channel and announce the launch of… her personality. 😐

but sweat shop, cheaply imported, static gym wear suitable for standing around in your living room taking photos of yourself selling spotlight mouthwash, after an intense morning doing absolutely duck all….. ok so.

Cloo X CLidl special buys……. The collaboration we need.
👏👏

This week a photo showing a mountain of fast fashion clothing went viral. I personally was shocked. I mean we all know fast fashion is not the way forward and it’s terrible for the environment but seeing the image really hit home for me.

I’d love just one of these influencers to stop, think about it all and buck the trend. Stop the collabs and try to make an attempt to give a 💩

Also.. I would be very interested to know who made her active gear.. was it cheap labour. What are the conditions for those ladies etc. I’d love if my suspicions are wrong. It would be great to think she had a conscience though I strongly doubt it. It’s all very well to fly the girl power, girl boss, women supporting women flag. But it has to extend out to everyone on the supply chain. Not just your fellow influencers.

If it’s what she had on her yesterday then they really look no different to anything she has been wearing from other brands all year round. I don’t see this going well for her and i don’t think she is strong or resilient enough to take a knock
I think she’ll do ok. She has 200k plus followers and people are easily influenced.. hence why advertisers go to these girls to get their product noticed.

Sure the amount of ppl on tattle who buy POCO, 4th arq etc. And we’re the minority of people who are jaded by the nonsense! Plenty of ppl out there worship these girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s after deleting pictures from the Instagram and unfollowing it, someone must be reading here!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure they have now just confirmed that they are definitely reading here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine building it up so much for so long and all it is something that's exactly the same as the other 100 workout outfits she has.

I can already hear the pitch.

"It's so nice. Such good quality. *Sticks out leg"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
*crosses one leg across the other as if she's about to piss herself/ has an itch she can't scratch in public*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I can’t wait to see her model it in her living room full length mirror where she stays focused on herself just that bit too long where you can hear her breathing down the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cloo is definitely the back-up plan.

You can look up individuals/companies on SoloCheck and it seems Gleneden Clothing Ltd (trading as Cloo) was established 28-May... but Rusmore Ltd is another company she has registered and that's from even earlier in 10-Mar.

Reactions: 4
And the fact the C-looser account is
only followed by 4 people.
one of them being herself, the other being her lapdog Meghan.

if they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous.
well…….. that’s awkward 😐
Was it, something we said do you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be a 6’4 male but I’m buying the living duck out of this tit when it’s launched. You losers wouldn’t know quality and creativity if it tit in your garden. “You nuttin but a hayta hayta clout chaysa”as my man 69 once said. duck me I can’t wait for the first reel, cover me in sunshine Lou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well thank god that busy Louise was given a mid week break to break up the week for her. At least when she wakes in the morning it will be almost the weekend again. Poor girl is worked to the bone

Reactions: 9
She’s already on about Christmas, this will be Louise’s sole content for the next 6-8 weeks. Probably promote a different skincare line each week as “essential Christmas presents”

Reactions: 8
So pissed off, working 60 hour weeks and so is my partner on night shifts, barely see eachother. Booked Finn lough & spa treatments, dinner and all. Spent about 800 Euro, this fool there swanning about with her free prosecco

also this was our only holiday this year - not our weekly break

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wait, why isn't yer man there for his own birthday trip? I watched the stories on silent and Lou isn't arsed to provide subtitles so I'm out of the loop.
@snoopie420 have you been to Finn Lough already or still looking forward to it? I know a couple who went there recently, stayed in a deluxe bubble, did the outdoor spa trail, fab dinner and breakfast: they absolutely adored it - didn't want to leave!

Reactions: 1
Wait, why isn't yer man there for his own birthday trip? I watched the stories on silent and Lou isn't arsed to provide subtitles so I'm out of the loop.
@snoopie420 have you been to Finn Lough already or still looking forward to it? I know a couple who went there recently and absolutely adored it - didn't want to leave!
The boyfriend has to work, you know like in the ‘real’ world! His boss probably told him to piss off having done a circuit of Ireland, week in Ibiza & few days in Rome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.