Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely editing her pictures a lot more lately. She does not look like this at all. Her skin is not this smooth and she has heavy under eye bags

Agree, I noticed in her recent post with sineadcurvystyle as well how different she looks. All the makeup in the world doesn’t get rid of eye bags. Also I just looked at this comment on her latest post - gwan Eleanor 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The editing of that photo is quite sad. The brightening of teeth and eyes, the blackness of the eye pupils and slendering of face. 5+ years ago you could get away with this type of editing but nowadays it's on everyone's phone and there are so many apps on it. Unless someone is physically blind and can't see the photo you can't get away with it!

Her feed/stories remind me of shopping channel in the 90s!

Whatever cosmetics she was promoting y'day she was so robotic and monotone! There is nothing natural about her, what skin types is the product suitable for? When would you use it? Is it more of a save/splurge product? If this line wasn't for you what other lines do they do. Basic basic stuff!

And if she does another "nearly the weekend" post I'm slitting my wrists!

Reactions: 12
Agree, I noticed in her recent post with sineadcurvystyle as well how different she looks. All the makeup in the world doesn’t get rid of eye bags. Also I just looked at this comment on her latest post - gwan Eleanor 🤣🤣🤣
Go Eleanor 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

2 down, 2 to go what is this woman on she wouldn’t know a days work if it knocked her on the head!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 8
That dress on her stories 🤢 The poll she put up 60% voted no 🤣
She hasn’t an ounce of style or taste

Reactions: 6
Must report her so
See the thing is, other EU countries can ask (France), yet we are all under the same EU law? Heard Pat Kenny mention it, so doubt anything could really be done if challenged. If the role is in places in doors like restaurants etc then the person needs to be vaccinated to do the role.

Reactions: 1
See the thing is, other EU countries can ask (France), yet we are all under the same EU law? Heard Pat Kenny mention it, so doubt anything could really be done if challenged. If the role is in places in doors like restaurants etc then the person needs to be vaccinated to do the role.
She can ask, but how is she storing the data? What is the retention period? Is it being shared securely? There are a lot of implications for requesting health information.

She can ask, but how is she storing the data? What is the retention period? Is it being shared securely? There are a lot of implications for requesting health information.
Just to say this is a really simplified version of responsibilities under GDPR. There are a lot of implications!

Reactions: 6
Heard it mentioned on Pat Kenny too and it was confirmed no employer can ask if their staff are vaccinated. Its a paid position so Louise will be their employer, god love them! Aside from GDPR, its ultimately discriminatory. I personally couldn't give a tit, but that's the way of the world and employment law! And this #girlboss should probably take a break from the reels and do a bit of research before she gets herself in trouble!

Reactions: 10
Heard it mentioned on Pat Kenny too and it was confirmed no employer can ask if their staff are vaccinated. Its a paid position so Louise will be their employer, god love them! Aside from GDPR, its ultimately discriminatory. I personally couldn't give a tit, but that's the way of the world and employment law! And this #girlboss should probably take a break from the reels and do a bit of research before she gets herself in trouble!
With all the money she makes she could’ve just hired a recruitment agency to set up a contract role and avoid any liabilities

Reactions: 9
I guess with an intern doing all her work she can really look forward to a nice weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have put in a complaint to Discover Ireland that she wasn't picked to go on paid holidays. All expenses paid trip to Belfast according to her insta. Surprised she could fit it in considering how busy she says she is. Getting your hair done, doing paid yoga classes and posting AF links is incredibly stressful tbh

Reactions: 7
I never really paid much attention to Louise over the years but I got really into following her in when she moved to NYC. Totally lost interest when she came back and unfollowed her last summer after her pandemic tour of Ireland. But I went back the other evening and watched a few videos from when she was in NYC and it's like night and day. She was so much more engaging and likeable. I think it's because she kinda had to hustle in NYC whereas she seems to have everything handed to her in Ireland by doing the bare minimum? And she honestly looks like a different person now from whatever she's getting done to her face and from photoshopping.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does she seem to drink a lot more now? I might be wrong tho, I just feel like every time I am on her page she is out having drinks

Reactions: 5
That's been a thing since coming home from NYC. Every single post there was a glass of wine in her hand, not to mention to Mo-IT bottles in her kitchen!!

Reactions: 4
I will say that I like that she brought her best friend from home with her. She seems to make great time for everyone in her life and that’s one quality i do like and even admire in her.

Reactions: 13
“It really just felt like a city break”
Maybe because it was a city break, you absolute space cadet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.