Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The empty coffee cup has better style and attitude than Louise. It’s the star of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time she comes on camera to promote anything I am listening for how many times she uses the word nice 😂😂

Reactions: 1
That empty coffee cup needs its own Instagram page! It's now made its way back to the apartment for the shacket reel..how much more of this tit she put out!!!
She is always plugging “shackets”!! I mean they are grand n all, but is there a reason you would need more than one or two?! She must have at least 10 and they don’t particularly fit in with her “look”. Sustainable much Louise!!

Reactions: 6
She is always plugging “shackets”!! I mean they are grand n all, but is there a reason you would need more than one or two?! She must have at least 10 and they don’t particularly fit in with her “look”. Sustainable much Louise!!
Can we get Shackets in a future title?
"Autumn for our Lou means empty cups and Shackets, selling 'nice' stuff is her only racket"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Picking 1234 as the pin…that’s what we in the biz call the ol switcheroo. Surprised he got it to be honest, Lou was living rent free in his head.

Reactions: 3
So sad on a pet. I couldn't do it to mine, firstly I'd miss them too much and secondly so unfair on the animal. Went away on a much needed vacation after lockdown and the dog nearly passed out with excitement when we returned!!

Lou Lou's priorities are shifting -back travelling, has a fella now and poor cooper doesn't suit the agenda! Also wtf gets a pet with a mate they are living with!!! Sibling maybe but friend??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We will never see book club again guaranteed. In January she will just say she is so busy with her brand

Reactions: 7
Imagine being so busy as an influencer that you can’t keep up with reading books 🤣 but it’s ok she has time for Netflix and cocktails

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Louise she still has two days before the weekend again, she must of had a really tough week this week

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine being so busy as an influencer that you can’t keep up with reading books 🤣 but it’s ok she has time for Netflix and cocktails
Maid is 50mins per episode and she said she was gonna sit back and watch a couple more episodes right after saying she was too busy for reading!! 🤦🏻‍♀️You couldn't make it up!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maid is 50mins per episode and she said she was gonna sit back and watch a couple more episodes right after saying she was too busy for reading!! 🤦🏻‍♀️You couldn't make it up!🤣
If you were to look up "thick" in the dictionary there would be a picture of Louise.

Reactions: 4
She is definitely editing her pictures a lot more lately. She does not look like this at all. Her skin is not this smooth and she has heavy under eye bags

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.