Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait to you see, we will be in for several photo dumps, she be flat out posting once insta is back

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope it never comes back. It would actually be hilarious. Thousands of talentless insta huns gone poof overnight

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Legal proceedings have begun for case 2561 cooney vs zuckerburg.

plaintiff cooney is suing the Instagram owner for lost revenue during the recent outage. The social media superstar told the press “When insta went down I like wasn’t able to post my swipe ups and like lost loads of money cause nobody could use my links for cleanmarine !!!!”

A dejected cooney also revealed she couldn’t fulfill marketing commitments as her “watermelon sugar” reel was unable to post.

No further comments can be made for legal reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Enjoyed the lack of internet connection yesterday so I will post every single picture I took today instead”

She’s fairly showing the fella off isn’t she. It won’t be long now until he’s a fully fledged insta bf

Reactions: 7
How did she go from 212 or 213k followers to 219k followers after the blackout?

Reactions: 2
Can she really be boring that many people each day?

I wonder does she even realise how boring she is

Imagine getting someone a gift of 2 nights romantic stay in Rome and you're stuck behind your phone taking photos of them! It's so so so sad.
He must have known what a self centred Narcissist she was before he got with her ...... I wonder will he last as long as Megan LOL

The boyfriend must have some serious amount of annual leave, I’d love to know what they actually talk about

Reactions: 12
What is with the strutting over to the camera and the pouting and the hair flicking in the recent benefit ad? What has that got to do with make up?! And she looks bloomin wrecked

Reactions: 4
Another one claiming she loved the fact Instagram was down. Like would you actually duck off!!
Every single one of them has said, "I loved the down time", " I got so much done".
There's no gun to your head to post every single day. You'd swear they were obliged to document every detail of their lives.
If Insta was to never come back all these gals would be forgotten about fairly quickly. Their pages bring nothing to anyones life.
Honestly if you loved not having to post so much then maybe just go get a real job!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.