Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you find with her vlogs she goes on like she's loads to do and is quite frazzled. Basic tasks we would all do between doing other jobs she seems to be very scatty and all over the place and has "so much to do".

Reactions: 10
I just watched her new vlog. Wow it is so boring! She has become so dull. It’s badly filmed and she doesn’t really do the trip much justice. Personality of a sponge.

how on Earth does she get invited to these things. She’s so bad at vlogging
After her ig posts, I was actually curious enough to watch her vlog bc the estate looks beautiful but after this, I'm glad I don't have to waste my time now 😅 . Speaking of Lou's trip, I find it amusing that some of these Instahuns are in Paris during PFW despite not invited to any of the shows. Might be a move on their PR teams to have them in proximity to the Fashion Week buzz.

Also, it's very hard to like these influencers when they are so intent on being shady about their ads/sponsored posts. Lou's latest H&M stories are fine, but it's deeply annoying to see the nearly hidden #AD. What is wrong with a paid post? I would much rather that than 20 swipeups in a row. There are a few beauty vloggers that I follow that are very upfront about paid content, in fact they're so excited about being sponsored that it's actually endearing. It makes me happy for them bc it's something they're passionate about and that's how they pay their rent and bills.

Reactions: 9
Do you find with her vlogs she goes on like she's loads to do and is quite frazzled. Basic tasks we would all do between doing other jobs she seems to be very scatty and all over the place and has "so much to do".
Scatty is the best way to describe her vlogs. She isn’t telling a story, it’s a bit random and the shots are so rushed. Obviously where she feels awkward filming. YouTube isn’t her strength at all! Also she talks so fast and soft, I find it so hard to understand what she’s saying.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she isn’t sick of the sight of the same clothes in various different colours at this stage. She seems to be a very gluttonous person. Constantly hoarding various items of clothing that are nothing special, just to have more clothes. There is a conscious movement now to be more streamlined and mindful of your wardrobe and purchases but Louise is all about having as much as she can possibly have, despite already having various wardrobes bulging at the seams

Reactions: 12
Louise lives life on easy mode, she doesn't really have to work for anything anymore
Did she ever really work for anything? And again, look at her stint in New York ........ as soon as things didn't fall into her lap she ran home with her tail between her legs to her free luxury quarantine cottage.

I don’t know how she isn’t sick of the sight of the same clothes in various different colours at this stage. She seems to be a very gluttonous person. Constantly hoarding various items of clothing that are nothing special, just to have more clothes. There is a conscious movement now to be more streamlined and mindful of your wardrobe and purchases but Louise is all about having as much as she can possibly have, despite already having various wardrobes bulging at the seams
We should get Greta on to her! #SustainableFashion ...... On a serious note, I'd say she returns 95% of the stuff she tries on in those vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They all seem to be like that if they have any actual work to do. I’d imagine it’s so easy to get lazy when your day consists of getting dressed, looking in the mirror & talking into your phone. If she went into a real work environment she wouldn’t last until lunch time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she ever really work for anything? And again, look at her stint in New York ........ as soon as things didn't fall into her lap she ran home with her tail between her legs to her free luxury quarantine cottage.

We should get Greta on to her! #SustainableFashion ...... On a serious note, I'd say she returns 95% of the stuff she tries on in those vlogs.
I'm sure she does return a lot of it, because in fairness we never see 90% of what she shows a second time.
But remember the photo or stories she posted of a massive pile of either loungewear or workout gear (I think it was loungewear) on the floor, ready to sort through and decide what else she needed?
It was disgusting. A big pile of less-than-a-year-old polyester, nylon and acrylic, much of it unworn, most of it unnecessary.
It's like she's taken note of a range of steps to being sustainable, then done the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she does return a lot of it, because in fairness we never see 90% of what she shows a second time.
But remember the photo or stories she posted of a massive pile of either loungewear or workout gear (I think it was loungewear) on the floor, ready to sort through and decide what else she needed?
It was disgusting. A big pile of less-than-a-year-old polyester, nylon and acrylic, much of it unworn, most of it unnecessary.
It's like she's taken note of a range of steps to being sustainable, then done the opposite.
Oh definitely, these fuc*ers are all the biggest Queens of Lip Service on the planet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d say the second her lease is up she’ll be moving in with her boyfriend
Definitely, she’s absolutely delighted with herself and it’ll finally give her a new angle. A holiday together is a great test of a relationship and if he’s happy to be her paparazzi for the whole weekend, then he’s in in for the long haul. That dress she wore from ASOS was shocking.

Reactions: 3
That dress is puck and the way she styled it 🤭
Her vitamins stories had me rolling though: "I take these religiously. Now, off to the Vatican!"
Also what is this corset and satin trousers outfit? Hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably in a sulk somewhere in Rome thinking what was the point in even flying over it she can’t show off to her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine getting someone a gift of 2 nights romantic stay in Rome and you're stuck behind your phone taking photos of them! It's so so so sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.