Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Sunday night I’m going out for a meal, let’s put on my dress with buttons on the slit open up as far as my vagina! Now I’m ready to go..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she stands at the mirror with the leg stretched out lest we forget she has aaaamazing legs is always made all the better when you turn up the volume and can hear the dead silence and her heavy breathing while she stands for a good solid 10 seconds admiring herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Derv my hole! Planning her outfits and nights out for Christmas already… give me strength
Lol I had to reread her stories when I saw "Christmas". I love Christmas and all but not only is it 3 months away, I would figure she would have other trips/events/nights out to plan and look forward to that Christmas wasn't the highlight of her social life just yet.

I gave up following because she was so f**King boring. She's harmless but she really is completely boring. Like I'm a middle aged mother of three and my life is more exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off another trip, so good to be travelling!! Was she not travelling all around the country for the past year???? Ohhhhh she means travelling outside the country 🤗

Travelling inside the country = pretend travelling. Going on a plane= real travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off another trip, so good to be travelling!! Was she not travelling all around the country for the past year???? Ohhhhh she means travelling outside the country 🤗

Travelling inside the country = pretend travelling. Going on a plane= real travelling
It’s called work sista, look it up !!!!!! Fuckin haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who exactly is cooney supposed to be ‘influencing’ with this Moët trip? Wouldn’t have thought it is the right demographic for her followers

Reactions: 3
Her management team don't have a clue.

The target audience of PLT & Boohoo are not drinking Moet or Armani and vice versa. Her branding and partnerships are all over the place!

Reactions: 11
Awww......Poor auld Lou Lou missed the celebrity outing to the new Bond Movie. She could have brought the beige boyfriend and his teeth along LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who exactly is cooney supposed to be ‘influencing’ with this Moët trip? Wouldn’t have thought it is the right demographic for her followers
I think it's more for her to get a free trip to a venue she normally wouldn't have access to. 😅 And it serves as "hashtag goals" :rolleyes: for her followers who wouldn't be able to afford fancy champagne or designer-branded makeup.

I have to say though, I enjoyed the Moët content more than any of her usual stuff. She made the Venice Film Festival look like a snooze somehow but this trip was actually alright, mostly because the setting was cool.

Reactions: 5
I see she stayed in the American room. Do you think they had a quick look at her page and were like omg it’s Cher Horowitz herself well must invite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched her new vlog. Wow it is so boring! She has become so dull. It’s badly filmed and she doesn’t really do the trip much justice. Personality of a sponge.

how on Earth does she get invited to these things. She’s so bad at vlogging

Reactions: 11
I just watched her new vlog. Wow it is so boring! She has become so dull. It’s badly filmed and she doesn’t really do the trip much justice. Personality of a sponge.

how on Earth does she get invited to these things. She’s so bad at vlogging
Louise lives life on easy mode, she doesn't really have to work for anything anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.