Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she can make Rome (one of the world's great cities) sound boring speaks volumes about this girl!

She had more excitement in her voice when she was talking about her latest big ticket item purchase!! All about the acquisition of 'things' for Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Accidentally " pulling the picture of her and the boyf out if the bag. Give me strength she's so cringe 🤢🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She has the bag less than a day and there’s a picture of the fella in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YSL (French designer) bag.
"So nice. It's gonna remind me of Rome"

No Lou, the little coin purse your BF bought you with Il Papa on the front will remind you on Rome.

A designer YSL bag will remind you of frivolous spending on basic hun items.

Reactions: 13
Why does it not surprise me that she thinks guided tours are too long and she'd prefer to just "google a few fun facts" :rolleyes: (And then go designer handbag shopping)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was too busy “stuffing” herself with pizza to notice it was down? I thought she said she enjoyed the break? Which is it? Give me strength.

It was down for like 6 hours AS IF she didn’t check her insta or WhatsApp once in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was raging and panicking and sweating she she knows it. She is nothing without Instagram. Why can’t any of them say they were worried? Like if my job looked like it was gone from under me in the blink of an eye I’d be panicked. These lot think they’re too cool for school to say they were momentarily worried. Maybe because by admitting they were worried they are admitting they are only relevant because of the app and not down to anything substantial or having talent

Reactions: 13
I think it was about Doireann’s skit this morning. I didn’t hear it but looks like she was being mocked for using the word “nice” over and over

Reactions: 5
I think it was about Doireann’s skit this morning. I didn’t hear it but looks like she was being mocked for using the word “nice” over and over
You can see it on 2FM insta. I normally don’t care for Doireanns skits but it’s actually good

Reactions: 4
I met her once when she dressed up as ‘Aladdin’ at the Galways Races ,,,!! She asked me to move so she could get an insta hun picture for Moët . Genuinely cringing at her with her fake friend snapping the picture then heading off home . Louise , god love her , it’s a good job she’s pretty because they ain’t nothing going on upstairs

Reactions: 3
Feck, I don’t like Doireann but she sounds the double of Louise 😂 her Pippa is shite though
Ironic though that Doireann herself is now an influencer and IMO more annoying than most of the people she takes off. She’s a little too fond of herself for my liking.

Reactions: 15
The doireann skit. Spot on the monotone voice!!! "Nice" so funny!!!! She's up there with Erika doz and her under useage of the English vocabulary!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.