Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tutututu

Beautiful Truth said before she gives used items to her sister or mum.. if she opens them to show off a product. She often gives to charities… I think she mentioned staff of a nursing home once… but she prefers not to discuss it too often so as not to blow her own trumpet which is fair.

I think as a beauty blogger, you do need to use new products or how can you review them but I totally agree they have to have surplus and I would hope that most find a good home for them. Direct provision would be another nice charity.A new lipstick would probably be a nice surprise to someone in there. I donate nappies and wipes but women still like to look and feel good and they have so little.

Edited to say she gives the unopened stuff to charity. I should really proof read!!!! 👀
She could even pose in front of her Tesla after donating, for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sineadgorza

She said she was so busy getting stuck into work after her staycation.. when does the work happen? A few days in Limerick after her trip and lunches and dinners. Hectic. She hates being called an influencer and prefers being called a blogger. A blogger that does not blog hmmmmm 🤔

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I stopped following Louise during lockdown but still watch her stories every so often to see if she's back doing any work yet... It's too annoying though, I have to stop 🤦‍♀️ she said she was getting back into routine after holidays yesterday, then today (so far) she has worked out, been out for an iced coffee, met a friend in the phoenix park, and is now drinking in the Shelbourne with Carol Byrne! I wish she would just own it and say she lives the life and doesn't have to work much! It just annoys everyone when she says she's so busy working and "can't wait for the weekend", etc.
I think that is really unfair on poor loulou, do you know how hard it is to do 50 swipes up one after another? Or how to do a fashion reel that was popular on TikTok 6 months ago? Poor Louise is worked to the point of exhaustion. Thank god she has the weekend to recover 😜

On a serious note, I would respect her more to if she just came out and said that she is fortunate she doesn’t need to work much, the pretending to be so busy drives me nuts

leeroyjenkins1

I'm so late to this party. I cant believe there is 5 threads I have missed!

She has to be one of the most boring influencers, she never comes up on my feed anymore as I do not interact with her at all. It is a literal yawn fest.

As people have said before, great model but crap influencer...
crap influencer???? You clearly didn’t see her reel yesterday. She put her shirt and glasses on by herself and everything. Transition was flawless.

• Haha

EMER32

It’s like one of those hostage “proof of life” photos. “My captors are treating me well. Boring the tits off me, but treating me well”. Louise looks delighted she’s back anyway…

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I laughed at the vid of all the shapers shaping and pulsing as a group. Not a abit of warmth between them, only interested in the posing.
Hilarious! Preening themselves and pushing their perceived best sides towards the cameras. Sad cases all.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“These take me a long time to put together”. You’re sitting on your arse in the hairdressers hun, and only linking stuff in order to get money through affiliate links and not out of some altruistic desire to be helpful to your following. It would be interesting to see if insta did away with earning through AF links how many influencers would still link through to clothes? I’m guessing none

I don’t understand how no matter what she gets done with her hair it always looks exactly the same??

Last edited:

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
I’d say her boyfriend is raging come Friday when she tells him what she did during the week. Out for dinner every night and lunch most days, the weekends are hardly a change. There is only so many times a week you can go out for dinner.
So nice it's the weekend though.

• Haha

Loux2021

What struck me most of all about the whole Cloo thing so far is that she hasn't at any point justified the creation of her brand.
She has never gone "I lived in active-wear all through lockdown and I noticed after a while I kept thinking "this top would be better if it had more ventilation", "these leggings always slide down when I'm leaning down taking shots of my feet in autumn leaves: why can't I get exactly the styles I want from existing brands? 💡I should create my own brand that addresses these issues"
I mean it would be fake as fuck but that's what you say! That's the narrative people want to hear!
Nobody wants to hear "I realised there must be serious money in it so I bought a load of tat from China and slapped a poorly conceived (and seemingly misspelt) hypocorism on it", even if that is the truth.
yes was shocked when i saw her mention she realised how much revenue other brands made so she decided to make her own. i guess shes honest about it at least lol. but the thing is i dont think she has a passion for it at all and just wants to make money of it. i think people can see that and thats why it might fail. the pieces arent great either. i dont like the pink and it all seems very bland in general. so far anyway. its liek someone else is behind it and shes just putting her name to it.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Her management team don't have a clue.

The target audience of PLT & Boohoo are not drinking Moet or Armani and vice versa. Her branding and partnerships are all over the place!

Ryan80

VIP Member
This week she is advertising Aveeno 2 weeks ago it was Clarins. Cop on Louise, we know you don’t use any of that stuff at all

Laurenpattison

I havent seen the segment … But did she actually say she met him the old fashion way? she met him a dating app, if i remember correctly. Hardly old fashion 🙄 she is really something else lol

• Haha
  • Wow

leeroyjenkins1

Got a bad dose of second hand cringe off her reel yesterday….you’re in your apartment not the Milan catwalk calm yourself down.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The way she looks at herself literally kills me. Nobody loves Lou like Lou loves Lou. The jacket off the shoulder so she can still share some skin. Look at me everyone, look me me me.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Could you call that a jacket if it only barely reaches your belly button??? Definetly an item only the rake thin could wear!!!
And Cloo, what an awful name.

leeroyjenkins1

LOL oh god it's so annoying when I'm trying to run my weekend errands and those "influencers" and their IG boyfriends are taking up the whole curb in front of SOMEONE ELSE'S house to do their mini photoshoots. Some of the worst offenders stand in the middle of the damn street blocking traffic just to get that "perfect shot". Go pose in front of your own home or somewhere safer and more spacious where you're not in people's way, your ig photo is not that important and if it were, you wouldn't be taking your own photos.
‼ Hater alert ‼

Why don’t you show some appreciation for the art of content creation !!!!!! Jealousy is a disease, hope you get better soon xo

• Haha
  • Wow