Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppy23

Why does everyone single one of them have to have a palette or make up line, tan or clothing? And it’s all shit from China!

Reactions: 11
It’s Sunday night I’m going out for a meal, let’s put on my dress with buttons on the slit open up as far as my vagina! Now I’m ready to go..

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Redfed

I gave up following because she was so f**King boring. She's harmless but she really is completely boring. Like I'm a middle aged mother of three and my life is more exciting.

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
I thought she respected his privacy and wanted to keep him off social media? We all knew it wouldn’t last long 😂😂

"And even anything personal, like where you live and that kind of thing, you just have to be careful about what you share.” Does Lou Lou not realise we have all figured out where she lives by the photos she has posted of her aprtment

• Haha

Limmy91

She was too busy “stuffing” herself with pizza to notice it was down? I thought she said she enjoyed the break? Which is it? Give me strength.

It was down for like 6 hours AS IF she didn’t check her insta or WhatsApp once in that time.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Scarlet for her, dress is like a rag with wrinkles/creases from sitting down. Big dirty side seam visible through the giant slit too. Chape looking.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
As much as I gave Rosie’s brand a hard time when it launched due to the price point, there is no comparison, at least Rosie tried to sell the brand to her followers. I don’t mean this in a mean way, but I genuinely don’t think this brand will last. It’s nearly a week since she launched and nobody is any the wiser or seen her actual products

Last edited:

not_influenced

VIP Member
Do you find with her vlogs she goes on like she's loads to do and is quite frazzled. Basic tasks we would all do between doing other jobs she seems to be very scatty and all over the place and has "so much to do".

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

First time doing a recap and I haven’t been keeping up with her actual page much but in short -

1.Louise is the hardest working influencer that needs to catch up on “work” on a bank holiday Monday and needs her Fridays to recover from the working week.

2. Has had her first “Irish” holiday of 2020/2021 for the last two weeks which involved the same posts of tanned legs, poached eggs for breakfast, and subtle posts of her boyfriend’s body as she is dying to show him to the Instagram world.

3. Page is still as boring as ever and would do a swipe up to sell air if she could.

I think that about covers it but I could missing something as she is to boring to follow on a regular basis
I think you covered everything perfectly there! Except that we are all waiting with bated breaths to see her BRAND LAUNCH 😆

• Haha
Exact same as Terrie, launch wasn’t mentioned again after going out to Portugal ‘to shoot it’ …. That reel ‘all the work’ that went into creating the ‘brand’ 🙄and they can’t even be arsed mentioning again! Looks like awful quality. If it doesn’t look good on the models, what hope does anyone else have!
I particularly liked when she wrote in her diary that she wore Cloo all day 🤣🤞🏼

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Tayto supplied the snacks for her evening in watching Love Island (that she claims to have turned down 🙄). She went so far as to say they have two new flavours but didn’t even mention what ones! Lazy shite!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
We haven’t seen an appendage from her fella since she was in Cork. Has she ran out of limbs to show? Or did he tell her to cop on and stop making a holy show of herself

• Haha