Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That Orange short outfit 🙈🙈 3 euro neon shorts from Penneys with a low cut blouse, sandals and fake neon tan. It’s just not fashion Louise and it’s hard to look at. The tackiness gets worse by the day. Please god make it stop 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I cannot believe the money wasted giving these con artists money to travel around Ireland. This needs to be highlighted somewhere by someone

not_influenced

VIP Member
Louise's association with it aside. Would you buy CloLou or whatever it's called? I personally have my brands i buy gym gear from, Lululemon, Sweaty Betty and sometimes adidas and Nike depending on their stock. Cheap/holiday bits or if i want something to I'll pick it up in Pennys/h&m or my protein- not for function purely for aesthetics. I'm training 15+ years why would I now change brand? There's nothing appealing or different about it already? Besides brands I've just mentioned you also have all the others, Talla, gymshark, womens best,Lorna Luxe, the list is endless is what is already saturated market.

Heard it mentioned on Pat Kenny too and it was confirmed no employer can ask if their staff are vaccinated. Its a paid position so Louise will be their employer, god love them! Aside from GDPR, its ultimately discriminatory. I personally couldn't give a shit, but that's the way of the world and employment law! And this #girlboss should probably take a break from the reels and do a bit of research before she gets herself in trouble!

Zigandzagger

I thought she was supposed to be promoting staycations in Ireland? This boring clown never ceases to amaze me
I’m sure all the Irish hotels that gifted her free accommodation are thrilled to see her bragging about her foreign holiday ✈ ☀

I just hope she has a little break away booked for when she gets back. She’ll be exhausted after Ibiza 🤪🤪

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’d nearly feel sorry for her but I don’t. It’s pure greed that’s driving this, she admitted as much when she said she saw how much kick back she would get from affiliated links. It’s actually a really pathetic clothing line.. laughable like
Ya it's the worse I've seen in a while. Zero effort, the arrogance that the assumption is people will just put their hand in their pocket because it's her. I will be shocked if it's a success.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Stand, hand on hip, crossed leg, uncross leg, hair flick, walk towards mirror, all while eye fucking yourself in the mirror. It’s a hard life lads.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Don't think poor Lou knows what side she's on or what her market or target audience is?! She's a bit all over the gaf. Like IMO, the person buying the style of tat she's selling from PLT Boohoo or Nasty Gal( you can get some nice stuff on all these sites she just seems to pick the shit) is not the same person buying Armani Beauty. She's seems lost with her direction or what she's doing?

Tactful timing on the release of the photos of the fella then the timely YouTube video for increased views!

bellbells16

VIP Member
She's so naive about this whole thing. This brand and launch makes Pippa and Rosie look far more sophisticated and polished - which says a lot! At least Pippa and Rosie had their husbands in on it too to help and both were honest afterwards saying that they didn't realise the work in it, particularly the shipping side of it. Pippa had to outsource that pretty quickly and didn't Rosie have a bit of a mess with shipping too? Will poor Megan and the intern be left to pack everything as Louise swans around the place?

I actually don't think that she was forced to launch early, she said when she was doing the shoot she would be sharing a few days later. So what if it's on Tattle, ya know? The eyes on here are nothing compared to Instagram and having write ups in the Indo and being on national TV. She's totally in over her head.

leeroyjenkins1

All you bums saying Lou didn’t deserve to be part of the #armanisquad are just #haters and obviously have no appreciation for the art of transitioning a reel !!!!! And 1….2….3…. Hit it Lou !!!!

• Haha

CliTicaOToole

Louise lives life on easy mode, she doesn't really have to work for anything anymore
Did she ever really work for anything? And again, look at her stint in New York ........ as soon as things didn't fall into her lap she ran home with her tail between her legs to her free luxury quarantine cottage.

I don’t know how she isn’t sick of the sight of the same clothes in various different colours at this stage. She seems to be a very gluttonous person. Constantly hoarding various items of clothing that are nothing special, just to have more clothes. There is a conscious movement now to be more streamlined and mindful of your wardrobe and purchases but Louise is all about having as much as she can possibly have, despite already having various wardrobes bulging at the seams
We should get Greta on to her! #SustainableFashion ...... On a serious note, I'd say she returns 95% of the stuff she tries on in those vlogs.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The amount of times she says “but am”’in the vlog drives me mad. “Buddam”. Her voice is so monotone and boring. And lol at her praising herself for “reading like twelve books this year”

Also the vlog is sponsored by misguided and should have AD in the title

Addd

VIP Member
Guys leave Serena van der woodsen Louise alone. Your all just jealous 😆

• Haha