Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_influenced

VIP Member
The editing of that photo is quite sad. The brightening of teeth and eyes, the blackness of the eye pupils and slendering of face. 5+ years ago you could get away with this type of editing but nowadays it's on everyone's phone and there are so many apps on it. Unless someone is physically blind and can't see the photo you can't get away with it!

Her feed/stories remind me of shopping channel in the 90s!

Whatever cosmetics she was promoting y'day she was so robotic and monotone! There is nothing natural about her, what skin types is the product suitable for? When would you use it? Is it more of a save/splurge product? If this line wasn't for you what other lines do they do. Basic basic stuff!

And if she does another "nearly the weekend" post I'm slitting my wrists!

Reactions: 12

fed_up18

I really think that article does her no favours when she says how much she was making from clicks on insta and it was a no brainer to launch her own brand and get a bigger slice of the pie.. Also sounds like she'll eventually launch a bit of everything too.
Designed in Ireland. Does that just mean she picked the colour from the Chinese swatch book? Because there were no sketches in her reel..

Keggsy

Chatty Member
How much facial cream etc can one person use on themselves. There is no way she is trialing all these for long periods of time to give an honest review.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Didn’t she meet Rob Kenny last week for PR advice? What was his advice? Don’t be present for the day of your brand launch? Go on a retreat and cover yourself in sunshine sis! Just throw it out there out of the blue to your audience, and then sit back and relax and enjoy the countdown to the weekend. Sure all of the reposts will do all of the hard work for you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dee_mc

VIP Member
View attachment 860498
Isn’t the crop jacket she is wearing in the pic not just a rip off of the Adidas one she wears? 🧐
The colours don't even match!
That's a piss-poor effort. It's far from a cohesive collection, the quality looks poor, nothing fits or flatters the models. The sleeve on the jacket Louise herself is wearing is a disgrace: seriously shoddy finish.
You'd pick up better in Penneys, Dunnes or Tesco at a fraction of the price.
I hope it bombs.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In her latest vlog she said she has been working on something for the last year but can’t get it off the ground.
I assume this….

“I have training at ten…”
NO, no you fucking don’t Louise, you’re going to the gym at 10,
You are not “training” for anything.
It’s all for vanity sake at this point.

I wish someone would let her know the apartment came with a kitchen.
She “goes out to grab” coffee, lunch,
Orders a salad to be delivered for dinner,

The kitchen isn’t a prop for the Instagram grid posts Louise.

tbo

✈☀👙 - just back from a 12 day staycation and now we are off to the sun. Louise is so unrelatable these days and as someone mentioned above she is the most well off unemployed person I know too!

rhil

Who is she sharing him with? I thought it was 100% her dog.... who shares a dog?
Chloe Townsend, her former housemate before moving to New York. Since they've lived in different places, they each keep Cooper 6 months at a time. It's a ridiculous setup and not healthy at all for a dog.

• Sad
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Last vlog;

“I’m so glad to be working from home today”

as appose to what Louise?
This Louise?
Don’t overdo it love, I mean don’t go pushing boundaries too far in your line of work, for example this is brilliant, adding a Starbucks cup into the photo could be an option when work isn’t so hectic, this is the quality of work expected from a professional like yourself, never lets us down.

227EBD1E-2217-4753-879F-034F01D1856D.jpeg

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
That empty coffee cup needs its own Instagram page! It's now made its way back to the apartment for the shacket reel..how much more of this shit she put out!!!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Came on here just to say exactly that. It's infuriating and so tacky! Lots of the US "insta huns" are doing the same, it's sickening.
Either just stick with the regular superficial content or share posts about how to help Afghan refugees and give the swipe ups a rest for 24 hours. Mixing both is atrocious. I get that's how they make their money, but pick a damn lane, you'll hardly lose the shirt off your back by not posting a swipe up for a day.
Exactly what I said on a different page. If you're going to post about something so harrowing at least wait 24hrs until you put up a story about the superficial shit you normally post. Honestly they all give me the rage these days.

Zigandzagger

Would this moron not think about doing a give away for the BT advent calendar? 😤
She could raise a fair whack for Pieta or cancer research in what is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s hope she reads this and does something good with it.

I think if I was BTs I would have been upset with her sharing it seemed rushed.. “look at this… what is it?.. I don’t know what it is”.. as she chicks it back in roughly and moves on to the next thing.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I never really paid much attention to Louise over the years but I got really into following her in when she moved to NYC. Totally lost interest when she came back and unfollowed her last summer after her pandemic tour of Ireland. But I went back the other evening and watched a few videos from when she was in NYC and it's like night and day. She was so much more engaging and likeable. I think it's because she kinda had to hustle in NYC whereas she seems to have everything handed to her in Ireland by doing the bare minimum? And she honestly looks like a different person now from whatever she's getting done to her face and from photoshopping.

Addd

VIP Member
Louise’s last day on holidays, wonder what will get from her in the next day or two, the usual “thank god it’s Friday” post or will she be so busy “playing catch up” with “work”.

• Haha

greeneggmagic

I just watched her new vlog. Wow it is so boring! She has become so dull. It’s badly filmed and she doesn’t really do the trip much justice. Personality of a sponge.

how on Earth does she get invited to these things. She’s so bad at vlogging