Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she has a nice normal boyfriend there who was aghast at her wanting to buy that Celine bag. That one she was looking at in BT’s yesterday is about €1,500. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she has a nice normal boyfriend there who was aghast at her wanting to buy that Celine bag. That one she was looking at in BT’s yesterday is about €1,500. Absolute madness.
She’s so sad though why would you let a man who you don’t live with / aren’t married to question what you’re spending your money on

Reactions: 13
She’s so sad though why would you let a man who you don’t live with / aren’t married to question what you’re spending your money on
Ah now in fairness spending that much on what looks like a beach bag deserves all the criticism and ridicule you can get. And she has about four the exact same, not as if she needs it. Sometimes your partner needs a dose of cop on!

Reactions: 10
It's a fair point, but she is sharing a tiny apartment yet is contemplating buying a bag that equals a month's rent? Her priorities are definitely screwed. It's nonsensical if you ask me. Sure - sharing might help her save money etc..., but she's basically showing off externally instead of building sustainable wealth through investing, because rom the looks of it, she's not investing in anything but seasonal fast fashion and luxury items.

Perhaps he can help her get a bit more financially savvy without dictating what she can and can't do with her money. He probably doesn't understand the logic behind spending a what is a month's salary to some people into a seasonal bag.

Last edited:
All expensive yet when she wears them they will look no different on her than her boohoo shite. She is slim but she has no style
Imagine spending that much in one shopping trip. And that’s not even everything. I had to stop looking because I was so shook 😂

Reactions: 2
If she’s serious about saving for a mortgage I can’t believe she’s spending that much.
I think she isn't very clued-in when it comes to the current housing market.

Wasn't she giving financial advice at some point? In some podcast or radio show?

Reactions: 8
Maybe it's the first time anyone has ever told her that spending so much on one unremarkable bag is ridiculous and that rattled her. None of the other Instahuns are ever going to question her.

It's a fair point, but she is sharing a tiny apartment yet is contemplating buying a bag that equals a month's rent? Her priorities are definitely screwed. It's nonsensical if you ask me. Sure - sharing might help her save money etc..., but she's basically showing off externally instead of building sustainable wealth through investing, because rom the looks of it, she's not investing in anything but seasonal fast fashion and luxury items.

Perhaps he can help her get a bit more financially savvy without dictating what she can and can't do with her money. He probably doesn't understand the logic behind spending a what is a month's salary to some people into a seasonal bag.
Maybe it's the first time anyone has ever told her that spending so much on one unremarkable bag is ridiculous and that rattled her. None of the other Instahuns are ever going to question her.
Oh trust me I think her spending is insane especially for someone without a “job” in the typical sense and the stuff she buys is utter tat.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes you need to pull the reigns in on your parter and sometimes you need the reigns pulled in on you. It’s healthy. That’s not the same as dictating what to buy and wear but he was dead right to be flabbergasted at the cost of that bag. Not even a bag, a beach bag! The amount she spends is insane

That Zebra skirt is hideous...
And it’ll do zero for her rectangular figure. I do be creased at her posing like she’s bursting for a piss to make it look she has some kind of shape and to hide her knock knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she better marry this guy. If he's smart enough to knock some sense into her as most guys might just decide to run the opposite way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If my friend or partner or whoever asked my opinion on buying that bag, I would honestly have said the same as the boyfriend. She spends too much time on instagram and with other instahuns where wasting that kind of money is normal, glad she has a down to earth boyfriend to bring her back down to earth, she definitely needs it.

Reactions: 9
Do these influencers actually have that much money to throw around or are they completely living beyond their means. Realistically, how long can that go on for? In a few years these women will be all in their mid/late thirties. Do they still think they will be getting collaborations for cheap clothes/makeup/toothbrushes?

Yes but how do we know it’s not a BT spon post? She’s not been the best at declaring.

Yes but how do we know it’s not a BT spon post? She’s not been the best at declaring.
If it’s not it’s actually so mortifying. Loitering around BT like a narcissistic teenager taking pics and videos of yourself for a couple of hours. I did laugh out loud at the girl running by her in the fitting room mirror, she must’ve been hogging the mirror for so long the girl was like duck this I’m going for it 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do these influencers actually have that much money to throw around or are they completely living beyond their means. Realistically, how long can that go on for? In a few years these women will be all in their mid/late thirties. Do they still think they will be getting collaborations for cheap clothes/makeup/toothbrushes?
They will move on to marriage content & then baby content. Babies are serious cash cows when the followers dry up a bit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.