Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had her hair done again. Then straight into BT’s to paw and try on everything. I haven’t even had my hair done once yet how has this spanner got in twice

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Great life shopping I’m brown Thomas if only the stuff was decent could you be arsed lol state

Another narrosist

Reactions: 4
She has been in the hairdressers again for the second time and has tried on about 20 outfits. Louise are you thick stupid or what? Covid isn’t gone. Just because your existence is reliant on shopping doesn’t mean you can do what you want. A good dose of Covid would put a stop to her shite.

Reactions: 16
I watched her Penneys vlog earlier out of sheer nosiness and was wondering mid way through why she was wasting her precious 45min slot vlogging when she should be shoving her basket with stuff. But then I saw that Lorna Weightman was there too and there didn’t seem to be many others about, I wonder were a select few “content creators” allowed in to document the place? Louise was in there very early, like 7am, and when she’s walking in there is no queue. I’d say they were allowed in before it opened to everyone else with appointments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The pink prada bag reminds me of when you're a teen On holidays with your parents and you pick up a fake bag from a stall selling fakes! Doesn't look nice at all.
Yep reminded me of the ridiculous plastic shite I’d come back from Ibiza with years ago Ali express have better dupes!

Reactions: 8
I hate those style bags!! I had one when I was like 11 to store my Nokia 3210 with tweety bird cover, glittery lipgloss and tampons for a period I didn’t even have yet. Are they in fashion again?? I can’t go back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fashion is crazy lol
I can’t keep up with all of the oversized blazers that go past their knees just looks stupid then all the hats 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why is she trying to make Dublin look like Notting Hill!!!
Her background for pictures starting to suspiciously look like Sophie Murray's. Just saying.

Where was that photo taken? I’m not that familiar with places on Dublin but the white building seems to be where they’re all congregating to get the content.😩
The picture with the blue cardigan? Adelaide Road/Earlsfort Terrace (D2), not too far from the NCH.

Last edited:
It’s earlsfort terrace. I can’t think of any other places in Dublin that look like that. The building looks like it’s somewhere exotic like London but it’s not.
This made me laugh... I've never heard anyone refer to London as exotic before... Covid has a lot to answer for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She clearly got her 'first' cut when things were closed and then her second one officially done as it makes zero sense to get two cuts in a week? How does she never get called up on the comments for these things! Or maybe she does and deletes them

Reactions: 9
Going in for the second haircut was gas. I wonder was she influenced by Pippa’s fringe?🙊 hashtagoriginal
Also, the latest cringe photo shoot- is she in an underground carpark?🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.