Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally less than 15 minutes from her house.
I suppose it's better to keep her local than have her parading around the countryside with no mask and no attention to social distancing!
Loved the bit the other day when she was meeting a friend for lunch and she assured the camera, with three big, slow blinks, that it'd be all at a social distance "and everything", then posted a pic of herself and her friend at a totally normal pre-Covid distance from each other across a tiny table.
A lot of her actions seem to point towards a certain lack of intelligence and a definite disconnect from reality.
100%....I mean look everyone has their own views on exact safety measures during the pandemic. But my God the endless free stays or partial free stays EVERY single weekend in normal times would be infuriating. Let alone right now! I don’t understand these hotels either though honestly. The girl literally celebrated a birthday week with spa day and night at Dromoland and Powerscourt and pretended to have a pathetic socially distanced dinner. The mind boggles. But yet she is having a bad week.

And also, I 100%would never knock anyone going through a tough time with this pandemic. We are all feeling it. I get it.But I genuinely suffer from chronic depression and it’s a fight everyday. I am lucky that I have gotten out of bed everyday during this pandemic and try my hardest to be productive. I know there are people suffering far more. So to see Louise moaning in her Mercedes with a full face of makeup ( which I have a hard time putting on for my best days at times) that she is having a hard week cos she has only seen her brother and parents makes my blood boil. She is so selfish and also ignorant and dumb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DON’T WORRY everyone! Louise is getting a ‘free stay’ at Adare Manor this weekend to reward her for her really tough week of only being able to see her parents and brother. I was so worried about her 🙄

Wait I thought she has hardly seen anyone during this pandemic 🤭
Wonder who her guest will be this time..can't bring Terrie and Carol again because they aren't allowed out of Dublin..belle azure is stuck in either Dublin or Donegal.

Reactions: 2
Fear not guys she’s off shopping with her “mom” (who tf says mom in ireland) today. She’s always bloody shopping ffs. I had to laugh at the “friend” she met for her lunch date yesterday, never saw her with Louise before in my life. Is she the only friend she could wrangle to meet her who doesn’t live in Dublin. Never to be heard of again once Clueless starts renting in the big smoke. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her life is so empty. She piggy backs on other people’s company to have fun but she has no mind of her own.

Reactions: 7
Now I've slated Louise here but after everything gone down with Bperfect I have to say at least she hasn't gone abroad or done something as stupid as to go to an event like Bperfect 😂
She's still an eejit though don't get me wrong

Reactions: 9
Now I've slated Louise here but after everything gone down with Bperfect I have to say at least she hasn't gone abroad or done something as stupid as to go to an event like Bperfect 😂
She's still an eejit though don't get me wrong
She’s just lucky she isn’t on their payroll because if she was she’d be up there woohooing and hollering with all the other dopes

Reactions: 3
Louise posted a drunken video to her story there..obvs by mistake she was in room drunk looked like was sending it to a fella🤣Talking shite & posing..deleted after few mins🤣

Reactions: 2
Managed to catch it before she deleted it, so bizarre!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Lol what does she say in it? Can't watch it atm
Nothing tbh only a load of scuther. I’ve often been worse myself! Just funny coming from her. Not a peep out of her either about going out, she’s well able to keep quiet when it suits

Reactions: 7
Is someone asking her to send naught videos I wonder - Hmmm little miss innocent

Ohhhhh I saw it too & I was wondering would anyone here have seen it! She is gonna have the absolute FEAR tomo! 🙈🙈🙈
Sounds locked! No judgement here btw, I’ve done far worse myself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It kinda gives me the vibe that she’s at a guy’s house and she meant to send a drunken update to a friend

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot take her h&m post in that coat seriously today (I can never take her seriously anymore to clarify) after knowing what little miss innocent got up to lastnight in her nighty

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot take her h&m post in that coat seriously today (I can never take her seriously anymore to clarify) after knowing what little miss innocent got up to lastnight in her nighty
I hate h&m now for using her and Terrie 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.