Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby due October November, I'm calling Christmas 23/New Year 24 proposal and Christmas 24/New Year 25 wedding

Reactions: 15
Glad she gets to get a taste of what life is like trying to queue for a ticket like us normal plebs!

Reactions: 4
Glad she gets to get a taste of what life is like trying to queue for a ticket like us normal plebs!
She doesn't have to worry about tickets, probably joined the queue out of boredom. You'll see her and all the other huns in the corporate box come next summer thanks to a freebie - guaranteed!

Reactions: 12
As if she was queuing for tickets like the rest of us plebs. She knows she will be going and also most likely as a freebie

Reactions: 7
Funny how she wouldn’t fork out for the VIP tickets to compensate for the gluttonous amount of free concerts she’s been invited to over the years. I know people who had no choice but to buy them due to wanting to go and having no other options. Louise is shitting money but is a tight arse when it comes to forking out for this kind of thing. Like don’t get me wrong the VIP tickets were insanely priced but she can well afford it

Reactions: 8
Just wait and see, some company will bring her along. I have no doubt.
Love how she pops on to talk about heading off for a wedding and having to do her tan ,oh ,oh what's that? ........Bang an ad, like please duck off.

Reactions: 11
That dress is lovely but a little too like a white satin dress in certain lighting for my liking!

Reactions: 1
Just wait.....closer to event time it'll be "XYZ company saw how upset I was at missing out at getting Taylor tickets, so they reached out to me"

Reactions: 5
Oh give over ‘ I shouldn’t be lifting boxes’ 🙄I’m sure she never exerted herself in any of her previous house moves. We moved into our thankfully forever home when I was 37 weeks. So precious the way they go on.

Reactions: 8
Poor Megan was doing all the lifting last time! Wasn't preggers then!!!
It would never be her anyway. All sweetness and light and a pure user. Another rental with a baby on the way … still not ideal though is it Lou with the oopsy daisy baby to get the ring.

Reactions: 6
She’ll be moving again in a year tops 🤣 she should worry more about her overconsumption that moving a few boxes

latest podcast with Sinead Heg, not really sure if there is any takeaway? maybe some books folk could read. Was as boring as overhearing a conversation between them if you were in a coffee shop beside them. Louise said at the end they could talk all day Zzzzzzz, maybe but i for one would have fallen asleep