Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...ning-irish-podcasters-instagram-ryan-tubridy/
In fourth place is fashion and lifestyle blogger Louise Cooney.

The influencer has hosted the Open Book podcast since June 2022 and has 227,000 followers on Instagram, meaning she can get €989.35 per publication.
989.35 is such a random number, how are they calculating this? I'd love someone to create a fake brand and find out how much it costs for them to claim they're "obsessed"

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sure didn’t Jess redden post by accident and it was almost €3k for clairns. Unless someone has just looked at accounts and averaged out

Reactions: 7
I dread to think how much that house would be new and their rent. So basic looking, the kitchen etc. so glad buying in Dublin was not on my radar. Madness.

Reactions: 5
I dont follow her but the new house reel came up on my feed as an account that may interest me🥴. Whats with the big announcement reel then??
As far as I know it’s rented, subject to correction though! Reel prob to ensure the next load of freebies. She’s had the last 2 new places kitted out for free.

Reactions: 4
Think we all forget these insta huns are pulling in between €5k-€20k per month if not more. I’d say they haven’t bought as Lou is self employed and would need 2 years of tax returns from Cloo and also they prob don’t know where they want to live

Reactions: 3
Rosie bought that big million euro house and would have needed 20% deposit, honestly lads some of them are making serious change.

• Sick
Reactions: 7