Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, free bbq, carpet, valet, various vases and other tat, paint, turf, food (just donate it you skanky cow) and now a bloody holiday!!! She’s got balls, I’ll give her that!

Reactions: 3
Free garden furniture now! Hope the solicitors take all this into account when she is demanding higher maintenance payments in her divorce!

Reactions: 2
She’s actually sweating over broken curlers. Sort your tit out pal. You’re a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cue her getting gifted new curlers, god forbid she puts her hand in her pocket.! Shameless.!

• Haha
Free garden furniture and quite possibly the worst styled picture I’ve ever seen. They must be well chuffed.

Reactions: 4
‘Give me all this stuff for free!! I don’t have any money! Woah is me!! Boohoo! I will not go out and get a job like everyone else though!! I want to rely on the ex (and slag him off when I can) and freebies! I want it all now!!!’

I love how she put up her advert for the prints straight after she had a emergency plumber round. Probably couldn’t believe he/she had the audacity to charge her.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they’ve all got Covid so stuck indoors. I’m sure she’ll get sent lots of freebies to cheer her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You had both vaccines love ! Be thankful , without how much worse would you have been !! It doesn’t make you immune but gives you a better chance of not dying and you’ve not exactly been strapped up to a ventilator with the other poor sods!

Fake to her bones - looks as tit as she always goes.

You had both vaccines love ! Be thankful , without how much worse would you have been !! It doesn’t make you immune but gives you a better chance of not dying and you’ve not exactly been strapped up to a ventilator with the other poor sods!

Fake to her bones - looks as tit as she always goes.
Not getting into a covid debate but you can’t be sure that a vaccine stops you getting it worse as you have no way of knowing how you would’ve reacted without the vaccine

Not getting into a covid debate but you can’t be sure that a vaccine stops you getting it worse as you have no way of knowing how you would’ve reacted without the vaccine
You’ve missed my point. She had the sniffles, going for the sympathy vote when she wasn’t exactly attached to a ventilator! People have died from it, she’s moaning on, poor me, poor me in her giant free house. She’s not had to miss out on wages being stuck at home? So ill and tired but still doing a giveaway.

I’m fully aware you can still catch it with the double jab.

Reactions: 1