Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six people sitting out and her on her phone makes seven.! RULEBREAK feel like sending it to her local constabulary, doubt from two separate households either and no social distancing. I’ve not seen my dad in months, it’s freezing where I live so not risking his health by being outside. We will stick to FaceTime for time being

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Six people sitting out and her on her phone makes seven.! RULEBREAK feel like sending it to her local constabulary, doubt from two separate households either and no social distancing. I’ve not seen my dad in months, it’s freezing where I live so not risking his health by being outside. We will stick to FaceTime for time being
Yup, I thought I counted six birthed thought maybe one was a rug 🤷🏼‍♀️. Either way when she’s pissed she’s even more beggy!

Reactions: 3
Yes this is so annoying. All from at least 7 different households. I just don’t think they get it? Ignorance at its best

Beggin for an outdoor rug now 🙄 use your bleeping brain and google outdoor herringbone rug you absolute gypo

Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for OakHomeInteriors? It's a similar account to LottiesHouseBuild although she still has a husband and is completely Neptune obsessed (her admission) she's just been out tile hunting and video'd herself hating every single tile in the shop. She admitted she listened back and sounded like a nightmare, but why post it if you do?

Reactions: 2
I’m beginning to hate this woman. Pick your bleeping paint colour, go buy an outdoor rug for your crappy concrete slabs and then get the duck down from the pedestal you have put yourself on. Complete an utter ballsac of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for OakHomeInteriors? It's a similar account to LottiesHouseBuild although she still has a husband and is completely Neptune obsessed (her admission) she's just been out tile hunting and video'd herself hating every single tile in the shop. She admitted she listened back and sounded like a nightmare, but why post it if you do?
thats amazing! After just watching her video, I couldn’t believe how rude she was to the man and came on here to see if she had her own thread. She said “it’s ok they know me in this shop” but actually it was so so rude and dismissive how she acted to that poor guy and wasn’t even remotely humorous.

Reactions: 4
thats amazing! After just watching her video, I couldn’t believe how rude she was to the man and came on here to see if she had her own thread. She said “it’s ok they know me in this shop” but actually it was so so rude and dismissive how she acted to that poor guy and wasn’t even remotely humorous.
I’ve just watched it! Omg!!! She is so up her own bum. Had to show her flash merc too as she came out the shop. Knob!

I bet he was doing a happy dance when he seen her leave 😂

Have I missed something? I’ve said before that she’s ‘common as muck’ and no manners but haven’t seen anything about a shop? Has she taken it down?

Have I missed something? I’ve said before that she’s ‘common as muck’ and no manners but haven’t seen anything about a shop? Has she taken it down?
She did a stories on her looking at tiles. Every time he showed her she just said “no”!!!!!

She did a stories on her looking at tiles. Every time he showed her she just said “no”!!!!!
Ah I thought you all meant Lottie. Looked at this other birds post and yeah it’s another ‘dragged up but married money’. Spot them a mile off.

Ah I thought you all meant Lottie. Looked at this other birds post and yeah it’s another ‘dragged up but married money’. Spot them a mile off.
It was the “Definitely Not!” Comment that did me!!! Why did she need him to walk her around the shop? When I go shopping in places like this I just look around myself before bothering the staff. She is obviously new money. Rude and insensitive.

Thought she would have tagged the lip filler and Botox company! 🤷🏼‍♀️
After that shocking job! I’d be horrified!!!
She went from no filter and puckered lip line to HEAVY filter so you can’t see it! She could’ve asked for her money back if she’d paid for it.. #AD

Reactions: 2
Odd how she ‘never has any money’ for anything, yet spanks loads of money on everything. Now she’s got an interior designer in, to............pick a living room paint colour!! 🙄

Odd how she ‘never has any money’ for anything, yet spanks loads of money on everything. Now she’s got an interior designer in, to............pick a living room paint colour!! 🙄
So bloody false! If you’re rich just own it and buy what you want but don’t pretend to be skint when you obviously aren’t! She must be getting a very good monthly allowance though from the ex as she doesn’t “work”.