Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bloody false! If you’re rich just own it and buy what you want but don’t pretend to be skint when you obviously aren’t! She must be getting a very good monthly allowance though from the ex as she doesn’t “work”.
Also the ‘woe is me’ post about not expecting to be where she was at 44! Minted!?

Reactions: 1
Whatever happened to a few balloons, jelly and ice cream and a cocktail sausage for a kids birthday. All the insta huns with their outdoor projectors, balloon arches etc all bloody gifted or PR products.! If she had to pay they wouldn’t have all that. Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Didn’t tag where she was, in case anyone turned up?!? Seriously? Delusions of grandeur or what? I bet anyone who was there was highly irritated by you waving your phone about and shouting!! Tit!

Reactions: 3
Gone a bit Botox mad by the looks of it. Not tagged it as a PRproduct though, which means she actually paid for it 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Absolutely everything she posts now is a bloody ad or prproduct it’s so annoyinggg 😠

Reactions: 1
Pretty standard. Rich corporate wife (ex), bored, zero creativity, buys stuff, begs for stuff. Watched one (justalittlebuild) yesterday putting a story on saying she’s going to the beach! Yawn! Another one (Housebuild) swiping up anything she can and totally conning her gormless followers. Others on instasham are creating amazing stuff out of nothing. It’s quite a mixed bunch!

Pretty standard. Rich corporate wife (ex), bored, zero creativity, buys stuff, begs for stuff. Watched one (justalittlebuild) yesterday putting a story on saying she’s going to the beach! Yawn! Another one (Housebuild) swiping up anything she can and totally conning her gormless followers. Others on instasham are creating amazing stuff out of nothing. It’s quite a mixed bunch!
All got one thing in common though, money. They are all more than financially capable of funding their gifts themselves. Would be nice to see these narcissists give something back for a change. 🙄

All got one thing in common though, money. They are all more than financially capable of funding their gifts themselves. Would be nice to see these narcissists give something back for a change. 🙄
Very good point. 👏 Where is the give back! No contribution to anything. All on the take. Narcissistic indeed.

Reactions: 3
Very good point. 👏 Where is the give back! No contribution to anything. All on the take. Narcissistic indeed.
I’m always quite surprised at just how selfish these women actually are. Big accounts with gifts galore and not one of them ever gives back. The house build did give her door wreath to a friend “who needed it more” and then she told everyone about and got a new wreath gifted!!! Ffs!!! At to top it all they are all very wealthy!!!

No mention of AD / FREE - She really is vile and just a little bit thick.
Report her if its a gifted item. I hate all this gifted crap. Get a job you sponging cow.

I've just messaged outback. Seriously pisses me off when well off people get given free stuff.