Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morris you probably live in a council flat with your husband and malnourished child who can hear your husband sloping in his one inch down your gaping flaps like a penny down a hall way

Poor me I can’t afford a huge tv in my bedroom (sky glass please gift me one hint hint). Oh look at my new bag I’m off to New York. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Showing her sisters new house in Suffolk proclaiming she’s living their childhood dream with stables etc but still has to get a passive aggressive dig in that it’s a cheaper area than where she lives.
She really is so unlikeable.

Reactions: 2
Showing her sisters new house in Suffolk proclaiming she’s living their childhood dream with stables etc but still has to get a passive aggressive dig in that it’s a cheaper area than where she lives.
She really is so unlikeable.
It’s not like she’s paying her own mortgage. I’m sure hubby would have loved her to clear off to Suffolk and him pay her mortgage there!! Grabby cow!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she signs on. No evidence of a job. Obviously got a cracking divorce pay out but happy to beg and brag. Common as much.

Reactions: 3
You are 100% correct! Looks like it went on a couple of days ago. Wonder if she’ll mention it.

Where does she live
Without actually naming the area (not sure if im allowed) i was casually searching Rightmove and was looking within 1 mile of Rickmansworth.
I believe her house is detached and she wants £3.5m for it 😉

Reactions: 1
Bought the house for £1.4m, selling for £3.5. I wonder why, just as it’s finally finished.

Reactions: 3