LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious! It’s like a middle aged spread thing I think. That lower tummy area. Plus as someone said earlier, she is slim but has zero muscle tone or definition so she’s slim but has - and this is an awful word word but - flabby bits! 🤦🏻‍♀️😉
Yeah ‘skinny fat’. And she’s going on about engraving robes again 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
FFS ... some of the sale Ol questions appearing on her Q&A. 🙄.
Anyone else notice that when she’s not got much to talk about / #Ad .... she posts the corny ‘ Luxe Love life ‘.shite. Him cooking cock oh acrylic pants and her sat staring at her phone till 11pm ... She harps on about being a successful businesswoman.. then twists it round with comments re the OAP/whipping boy as if every female should have a wealthyman in their background That does everything for them !! Fukkin weird !It makes me cringe that they must just sit and talk about themselves. Or herself !!! And that’s supposed to be a relationship we’re all striving for !!! SERIOUSLY !!! 😂😂😂. they wouldn’t know How to have fun in a Loving relationship !! Cosit’s all for the ‘gram’

Reactions: 1
I see the #blacklivesmatter has gone from her bio & replaced with ITS links. I guess the references to what she’s reading to educate herself on black history and oppression have subsided too? bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 13
AND.. them there feet ain’t right for them there shoes !!😳

I see the #blacklivesmatter has gone from her bio & replaced with ITS links. I guess the references to what she’s reading to educate herself on black history and oppression have subsided too? bleeping hypocrite.
And no more petitions no more Ted Talks no more IG’s to follow ... jus make up make uo, Team Luxe Q&A. .... All about LL again 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

And no more petitions no more Ted Talks no more IG’s to follow ... jus make up make uo, Team Luxe Q&A. .... All about LL again 🙄
Wish there was a yawn button for her 💤

Reactions: 6
Dear lord.

The blotchiness of her skin. Look at the various colours and patchiness on the neck

And the white face
Is it so drastic because the video filter only alters her face? When she lifts her hand you can often see the massive colour difference and chipped nails and tan/tide marks. But her face is just a blurred moon.

View attachment 156476

I cant work out what is going on in that photo????
KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS AN EGG!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I couldn’t walk the dog in what I was wearing so I changed into a pair of Valentino shoes instead and aff linked them so you can all buy them to cover the cost of my purchase.

Why did I watch her story 😡 Oh yeh because I wanted to see if she really was hypocrite and rest assured she is. Business as usual now that black lives aren’t trendy anymore.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched Lorna for a little while, and now I remember why 😂 Wtf is going on with her chest?! She really needs to stop with the fake tan - it looks awful. And that manky dressing gown needs burning, or at the very least a good wash!
What a terrible advert for Tan Luxe. I bought it once via QVC used it twice and sent it back! Terrible stuff.

Reactions: 2

Jesus 🤢there like bloody claws

fanny bulge
Crusty face
Manky feet

poor cow 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

God I hate feet with a passion! :sick:

Reactions: 1
I will never scorn a woman’s body .. however she cleverly hides her real body behind very big, baggy clothes.

All the posts are meticulously photoshopped and edited. Clearly she’s not a happy girl to embrace the body she does have. All her photos are edited to make her look like she’s a size 6-8. Even clearly she’s not when the real Lorna luxe was on the instyle programme. She looks nothing like all the edited photos. Which then consequently leads you to just think she’s hiding behind a big fasade .. hence why it rattles me so very much. It’s her call .. but these supposed ‘influencers’ .. such as luxe is one big fat lie & an insult to the real influencers who keep it real.

I do not get the drill with this girl. There’s nothing remotely attractive as it’s all over consumption & narcissism ..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I will never scorn a woman’s body .. however she cleverly hides her real body behind very big, baggy clothes.

All the posts are meticulously photoshopped and edited. Clearly she’s not a happy girl to embrace the body she does have. All her photos are edited to make her look like she’s a size 6-8. Even clearly she’s not when the real Lorna luxe was on the instyle programme. She looks nothing like all the edited photos. Which then consequently leads you to just think she’s hiding behind a big fasade .. hence why it rattles me so very much. It’s her call .. but these supposed ‘influencers’ .. such as luxe is one big fat lie & an insult to the real influencers who keep it real.

I do not get the drill with this girl. There’s nothing remotely attractive as it’s all over consumption & narcissism ..
Couldn't agree more. She had me fooled size-wize for a good while it was only after watching a Milinen vlog where she scanned around the table and I saw the actual Lorna. I had to rewind a couple of times as I thought it must've been someone else, that I was mistaken. She looked much fuller in the face and body than I had thought, not that there is anything wrong with that at all I'll add, but it's as you say the facade of it all. Much insecurity there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she’s driven to London to sit in the car in Mayfair to straighten her hair for an ad?

pointless. We get it. It charges up and you can use it out of the house.

please someone watch the stories from this morning and check out the warping of the car seat. What a FRAUD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she’s driven to London to sit in the car in Mayfair to straighten her hair for an ad?

please someone watch the stories from this morning and check out the warping of the car seat. What a FRAUD
She’s off her nut. And as per usual her hair looked better before she used it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she wants a wee wee ... what she doesn’t realise is there is no public toilets open up anyone .. so she will have to pee in her dyson case

• Haha
Reactions: 11

O my good christ. Just went back and rewatched. Didn't notice earlier but when you look at the head rest and the seat over her right shoulder it's constantly moving as she moves. SEEN IT ALL

• Haha
Now she wants a wee wee ... what she doesn’t realise is there is no public toilets open up anyone .. so she will have to pee in her dyson case
Perhaps if she’d had the decency to answer me and not block me I might have invited her in for a wee and a glass of whispering angel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.