LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot. She could easily have taken one of the many bottles she’s been gifted with a couple of glasses and sat in the park. Or failing that picked up a bottle from F&M or Selfridges food hall or one of the many off licences that are open. So deluded & out of touch it’s unreal.
@Its_Me that’s exactly what I said ... she could have had a London park picnic .. she could have even styled her hair with her dyson rubbish whilst sitting on the picnic blanket !

Is she taking the piss?!

View attachment 159514

The duck has she got on... over inflated top for an over inflated ego. 🤨 PEA HEAD COME THROUGH!!
That Fukkin dress screams .... SCHOOL SHIRT POLYESTER MATERIAL !!! I can smell it from here on a hot sunny day in 😳😳

Reactions: 2
@Its_Me that’s exactly what I said ... she could have had a London park picnic .. she could have even styled her hair with her dyson rubbish whilst sitting on the picnic blanket !

That Fukkin dress screams .... SCHOOL SHIRT POLYESTER MATERIAL !!! I can smell it from here on a hot sunny day in 😳😳
So the in the new tit collection is called ‘act one’ and features the ‘Ophelia’ dress? bwahaha, pretentious much?? Sit down luv, we all know it’s just another big pile of cracklin’ polyester ripped off tut...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the in the new tit collection is called ‘act one’ and features the ‘Ophelia’ dress? bwahaha, pretentious much?? Sit down luv, we all know it’s just another big pile of cracklin’ polyester ripped off tut...
I’m confused how to pronounce it as LL is from Manchester ..
Is it ....
Oooooohh. Feel. Heeyaaa
Or
Oooohh Feel Hiyaaaa
Asking for a friend 😃
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s is not creative in the least. Everything is a carbon copy of her moodyyyy boards .. and quite frankly. I’m board .. of her boards and her frocky horror shows.

Rip. Off
She picks her collection from a catalogue provided by that crappy company then goes and finds the original version of the garment copied by the textile company and creates a mood board with it. She lacks the ‘talent’ of copying, just wanted clarify.

new thread suggestions from various folk:

Lorna luxe with her bad taste, crusty face and her grubby mitts , wonder if the oaps chopped off her bits

4 months in a cupboard, wearing a mucky gown,Trowelled on make up, resembles a clown.

Lorna Luxe - For a whole two days, black lives matter, then its straight back to being the mad hatter

She’s as luxe as acrylic and her lifestyle‘s a gimmick

Reactions: 1

Lorna luxe with her bad taste, crusty face and her grubby mitts , wonder if the oaps chopped off her bits

4 months in a cupboard, wearing a mucky gown,Trowelled on make up, resembles a clown.

Lorna Luxe - For a whole two days, black lives matter, then its straight back to being the mad hatter

I like 2 and 3

I like
😉

number 2 😁

Love number 4!

Bored of the mood boards & beauty hoards, ain’t a lady or a lord!

Reactions: 4

Thanks for not including mine that actually (I think from a quick look) had the most likes. But I’ll let it slide 😉😙

I like them all and they all fit anyway and not fussed about titles x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.