LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry I was joking it was quite a few pages back

I’ve just seen her story from yesterday and honestly she could be a different girl to the outtakes from her ‘shoot’ without the editing!

And those shorts make me feel ill 🥴
Ugh I just caught up too, the acrylic shorts with the ‘amazing’ waistband give me thrush by proxy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like the style of her new dresses I might be tempted to buy one just to see but I won’t because it’s her 😂 and I know the fabric will be tit they do look a bit stiff and stuffy.

Reactions: 2
I like the style of her new dresses I might be tempted to buy one just to see but I won’t because it’s her 😂 and I know the fabric will be tit they do look a bit stiff and stuffy.
Haha yes me too, I do like a statement sleeve. But I’m not donating to her Whispering Angel fund. Plus I think my bewbs are too big for that slashed neckline 🥺

Reactions: 1
I remember this styling video she did... it was the first time I found her a little relatable? How many of us have a mum pouch or a loose tummy from weight loss etc but then it was deleted as quickly as she put it up
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a loose tummy or a mum pouch! It is totally normal, however the deceitful behaviour, pretending to be someone who you are not and constant fakery... that’s not normal.

Reactions: 8
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a loose tummy or a mum pouch! It is totally normal, however the deceitful behaviour, pretending to be someone who you are not and constant fakery... that’s not normal.
That’s it, she’s in denial over it when it’s normal. When did she do this styling video? Not that it matters now that she’s deleted it.

That’s it, she’s in denial over it when it’s normal. When did she do this styling video? Not that it matters now that she’s deleted it.
I haven’t watched the video, a friend of mine who also knows her sent it to me. No idea when it was posted.
As I said, as long as the individual is healthy, none of the physical aspects which the society identifies as good/bad really matter. It means nothing to be thin or to be fat or in between. It adds nothing to the personality which after all is the gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her body to me looks like someone who drinks too much wine, doesn’t have a great diet but at the same time doesn’t eat much and doesn’t work out so lacks muscle mass. Oh yeh 👀

Reactions: 11
Thanks for not including mine that actually (I think from a quick look) had the most likes. But I’ll let it slide 😉😙

I like them all and they all fit anyway and not fussed about titles x
I think we should go with @Its_Me thread suggestion as that had the most likes and (I think) that’s how it works! I don’t know how to create a new thread though 😭

Reactions: 1
Her body to me looks like someone who drinks too much wine, doesn’t have a great diet but at the same time doesn’t eat much and doesn’t work out so lacks muscle mass. Oh yeh 👀
Agreed ! I also don’t think she she really looks after her skin either . I think it’s all for show on Instagram. You can slightly see her actual skin in her IG videos when she moves certain ways and loses the filter.
Her chest is also very dry you can kind of hear how dry It is when she rubs makeup on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She definitely doesn’t exfoliate that’s for sure as it’s bloody two toned skin .
I wouldn’t buy any products she suggested as it really can’t be trusted if it actually works or not !

“How flawless does my skin look” 🙄 oh shut up Lorna

Reactions: 7
Agreed ! I also don’t think she she really looks after her skin either . I think it’s all for show on Instagram. You can slightly see her actual skin in her IG videos when she moves certain ways and loses the filter.
Her chest is also very dry you can kind of hear how dry It is when she rubs makeup on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She definitely doesn’t exfoliate that’s for sure as it’s bloody two toned skin .
I wouldn’t buy any products she suggested as it really can’t be trusted if it actually works or not !

“How flawless does my skin look” 🙄 oh shut up Lorna
I think her chest is the most unattractive feature of her body yet she always has it on show. The skin looks horrible and nothing wrong with small boobs but she doesn’t wear stuff that flatters them it’s all too open and low cut which is generally a good look for a flatter chest but she’s not flat chested enough if you know what I mean. She needs a bra.

Reactions: 8
I think her chest is the most unattractive feature of her body yet she always has it on show. The skin looks horrible and nothing wrong with small boobs but she doesn’t wear stuff that flatters them it’s all too open and low cut which is generally a good look for a flatter chest but she’s not flat chested enough if you know what I mean. She needs a bra.
It’s as though she likes them to practically hang out. The way she always pulls one side of her robe further open to expose more of her chest . There’s been the odd occasion her boobs nearly fallen out of the robe 🤦🏻‍♀️ . She does need a bra though your right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
new thread suggestions from various folk:

Lorna luxe with her bad taste, crusty face and her grubby mitts , wonder if the oaps chopped off her bits

4 months in a cupboard, wearing a mucky gown,Trowelled on make up, resembles a clown.

Lorna Luxe - For a whole two days, black lives matter, then its straight back to being the mad hatter

She’s as luxe as acrylic and her lifestyle‘s a gimmick
Number 3 for me

Reactions: 3
Just watched her. I have nothing to say other than she is such a NAUSE! 🤮
I’m off to bleach my eyes and ears ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.