LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t use her aff ads but can some one explain in simple terms how Quidco or something works please?
You basically make an account with Quidco (or any other cashback site/app) then click through to whichever retailer you're wanting to ourchase from, ss long as they're listed, once order is tracked you'll get a pecentage of the purchase price back.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You basically make an account with Quidco (or any other cashback site/app) then click through to whichever retailer you're wanting to ourchase from, ss long as they're listed, once order is tracked you'll get a pecentage of the purchase price back.
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looks like some pissed up slapper at Aintree. The type that gets photo’d by the Daily Mail, absolutely twatted with legs akimbo & lipstick smeared up her face.

“ lager wages, champagne lifestyle”

Wouldn’t know class if it smacked her in the face with a wet kipper.
WTF. Wasn’t that a removable frilly ‘petticoat’ that you could wear under different dresses !!!!????? Hideous hideous hideous !!!!
bet she thinks it looks ...’ glam and girly’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
WTF. Wasn’t that a removable frilly ‘petticoat’ that you could wear under different dresses !!!!????? Hideous hideous hideous !!!!
bet she thinks it looks ...’ glam and girly’ 🙄
“Don’t you think?”

Hi girls, long-time lurker! Had to sign up to comment. Cannot believe how deceived I had been until now with this girl. It’s frightening how far she’s willing to go with this facade. As we’d say here in Ireland -that one thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass when she’s really warm p*ss in a plastic cup!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi girls, long-time lurker! Had to sign up to comment. Cannot believe how deceived I had been until now with this girl. It’s frightening how far she’s willing to go with this facade. As we’d say here in Ireland -that one thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass when she’s really warm p*ss in a plastic cup!
Welcome to the thread ..love the ‘saying’ think we’re all gonna enjoy your input 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm still very much upset about how fake she is... it's sickening
Just watched her stories - why doesn't she mention her mate, supposed to be her best friend but doesn't even bother to tell her name? Then she almost had me fear for John's live, with the whole he had a bad reaction thing, turn out he had dry hands? Wow, beats corona. Then, she teaches us how to blackface your shoulders.. Hi Lorna: does BLM mean anything to you?
MIND IS BLOWN

excuse my english, i speak dutch :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughed my head off at the shocking spelling. English degree my hole. Might have started it.. can’t imagine she finished it!

Maybe she segued straight from prestigious music school to the English degree!
John has a low mood because of chapped hands? My heart is bleeding. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughed my head off at the shocking spelling. English degree my hole. Might have started it.. can’t imagine she finished it!

Maybe she segued straight from prestigious music school to the English degree!
John has a low mood because of chapped hands? My heart is bleeding. Ridiculous
So narcissistic everyone in the countries hands are dry and sore from sanitiser if they have been following the rules what makes the OAP so special maybe they are sore from all the running round on his hands and knees after her x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Do you want me to do a show and tell of what face stuff Ive been using for the past week “

No Lorna I don’t ... I’d much rather you crawled back in that hole you came out of 😁 Oh and take Mr Tantastic with you too

doesn’t she get sick of hearing herself 🙄 same tit different day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god please tell me they don't have LUXE on their number plates? 😬😬 I mean, I have personalised plates but jheeeeeez!! Cringin'ell!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god please tell me they don't have LUXE on their number plates? 😬😬 I mean, I have personalised plates but jheeeeeez!! Cringin'ell!! 🙈
Ooooohhhhhh. Tattlers I didn’t think the Bentley was Black !!!??? It seems to have disappeared from all pics ... someone enlighten me please 😳

Why is her LA Space profile private
Weird ...? Wonder if she had some comments on there that she didn’t like 🤫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.