LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09EF760E-17BE-4EE0-9549-83652885FD30.png

No tit.
Her followers are as empty headed as she is.

Also, ive started screen grabbing and doing a reverse image search on the stuff she posts that I like rather than use the affiliate link. Small wins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I obviously have no idea but that jumper looks like an over sloganed brown paper bag to me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s totally immoral how she posts all her designer stuff ... where’s that all come from ? Oh wait .. from selling her nylon, cheap tat to her minions and making a little fortune. This is narcissism to its fullest.

It’s utter shite what she sells. I purchased one her shirts a year ago. Washed it. Went in the bin. It was like a primarni spin off. It’s this cheap tat made .. why people over consumerise .. our eco omissions are through the roof and thank fcuk primary looks set to go bust.

I will not feed her ego by buying anything of hers. I once liked her, before the real slim shady stood up to reveal how shallow a human she is

She’s not a bleeping influencer. She influences herself how to be an over indulgent idiot. She’s almost 40. Every frigging morning the same side ways over filled gob staring back looking like a clown. Taking mood boards .. which look amazing but not on her... where she’s trying to find ‘ hereeeasss johhny’ .. where he has to arrange her bottles. It’s like watching and listening to a chic flick horror movie.

She lives in circa 1990 as an air stewardess.. blah, blah .. go and get some depth luxe. It will do you the power of good.

In the meantime. You are in the winning stage with Gemma Collins.
Rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s totally immoral how she posts all her designer stuff ... where’s that all come from ? Oh wait .. from selling her nylon, cheap tat to her minions and making a little fortune. This is narcissism to its fullest.

It’s utter shite what she sells. I purchased one her shirts a year ago. Washed it. Went in the bin. It was like a primarni spin off. It’s this cheap tat made .. why people over consumerise .. our eco omissions are through the roof and thank fcuk primary looks set to go bust.

I will not feed her ego by buying anything of hers. I once liked her, before the real slim shady stood up to reveal how shallow a human she is

She’s not a bleeping influencer. She influences herself how to be an over indulgent idiot. She’s almost 40. Every frigging morning the same side ways over filled gob staring back looking like a clown. Taking mood boards .. which look amazing but not on her... where she’s trying to find ‘ hereeeasss johhny’ .. where he has to arrange her bottles. It’s like watching and listening to a chic flick horror movie.

She lives in circa 1990 as an air stewardess.. blah, blah .. go and get some depth luxe. It will do you the power of good.

Rant over.
That’s the whole problem with ‘In The Style’ the poor followers see Lorna and the others in their high end stuff and want to be like them so they think by buying their tat supposedly designed by them it will give them the same look. I really don’t get it and how people are so blind to it!

Thing I don’t get is, my boyfriend is workIng from home at the moment (like many) and he’s often on calls etc so we’re always checking what we’re doing so we don’t interrupt each other. Annnnnnnnnnd I just don’t sere why Mr Luxe would need to be in her dressing room unless he was filling in his lip line or borrowing one of her acrylic wonders for his zoom call 🤔
Exactly. It was all for the benefit of setting up a conversation to gloat about whatever nonsense they were talking about.

What is this curtain at the back...? Looks like the dress she had to hold up with her armpits? 🤣
Dead!!!

Reactions: 3
That’s the whole problem with ‘In The Style’ the poor followers see Lorna and the others in their high end stuff and want to be like them so they think by buying their tat supposedly designed by them it will give them the same look. I really don’t get it and how people are so blind to it!
The problem is people like Frisby calling her high-end. She’s as high end as a pork chop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure most of you know but don't use her affiliate links, and line the twats pockets more, sign up to something like Quidco and get your own paid commission. I've used that site for years now and they've paid me over £1500 I have over £300 atm waiting to be paid out 👍

Reactions: 8

Rant over.

lorn.jpg

• Haha
I'm sure most of you know but don't use her affiliate links, and line the twats pockets more, sign up to something like Quidco and get your own paid commission. I've used that site for years now and they've paid me over £1500 I have over £300 atm waiting to be paid out 👍
I don’t use her aff ads but can some one explain in simple terms how Quidco or something works please?

Reactions: 2
Ahh I love Quidco though I've only started using it this year. Topcashback's another good one!

Reactions: 1
What is this curtain at the back...? Looks like the dress she had to hold up with her armpits? 🤣
Well she’s been looking for Johhny. He’s hiding behind the curtain for sure. Or probably buried amongst her ghastly nappy dresses 🤣

Hell yes. This is exactly my thoughts. By the time this pandemic is over . & if I’m not 6ft under with no job I will be buying her stuff in the damn charity shop for 0.20p. Of course if I was desperate for a pair of oversized knickers that apparently is a ‘frock’

I’m laughing at myself with the tit I’m talking. I’m exhausted or exhaustiptated or bloody constipated with all the diarrhoea of lux

So now I’m going to move onto health & safety. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks like some pissed up slapper at Aintree. The type that gets photo’d by the Daily Mail, absolutely twatted with legs akimbo & lipstick smeared up her face.

“ lager wages, champagne lifestyle”

Wouldn’t know class if it smacked her in the face with a wet kipper.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like some pissed up slapper at Aintree. The type that gets photo’d by the Daily Mail, absolutely twatted with legs akimbo & lipstick smeared up her face.

“ lager wages, champagne lifestyle”

Wouldn’t know class if it smacked her in the face with a wet kipper.
Paris won’t let her back in until she invents a covid facemask. Watch this space.

A bleeping nappy stuck round your chops for days. Made out of cheap nylon.. 🤣

Exactly. It was all for the benefit of setting up a conversation to gloat about whatever nonsense they were talking about.

Dead!!!

Do you think he likes dressing up as a woman and painting his face? Maybe they teach each other how to apply a good old fashioned clown look.

Fwarrkkkk

Herrreeeeesssss JONNY

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.