LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god please tell me they don't have LUXE on their number plates? 😬😬 I mean, I have personalised plates but jheeeeeez!! Cringin'ell!! 🙈
Yup they have luxe number plates 🤢

Ooooohhhhhh. Tattlers I didn’t think the Bentley was Black !!!??? It seems to have disappeared from all pics ... someone enlighten me please 😳

Weird ...? Wonder if she had some comments on there that she didn’t like 🤫
I thought the Bentley was dark blue

I think there’s probably a pic on one of the old threads, I’ve just poured a wine give me a minute to investigate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yup they have luxe number plates 🤢

I thought the Bentley was dark blue

I think there’s probably a pic on one of the old threads, I’ve just poured a wine give me a minute to investigate.
Pleeeeeeeeeease someone ask her where the Bentley is 😂 🚙

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking at the wing mirror looks like it was black
OMG. Surely your asking for trouble driving a Bentley with a personalised number plate saying ‘LUXE’ .. how Fukkin chavvy is that !!! It actually makes me cringe ... Imagine parking up and getting out of that car with that number plate ... how Fukkin embarrassing you wouldn’t get an ounce of respect .. I’d just think what a Fukkin pair of Wannabe twats .. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Bentley was blue with white leather seats ....

How the fwarkkkk could she afford a Bentley ... oh pleaseeeee pass me the 🤢 bucket

It’s like going from a chick flick horror movie to watching David Blaine the magician... she magics tit up like a unicorn passing 🌈 poo

If anything she’s prob got a robin reliant parked instead. And Del Boy trotter is sat playing with her bottles he was cleaning and drinking vino ...

• Haha

How the fwarkkkk could she afford a Bentley ... oh pleaseeeee pass me the 🤢 bucket

It’s like going from a chick flick horror movie to watching David Blaine the magician... she magics tit up like a unicorn passing 🌈 poo

If anything she’s prob got a robin reliant parked instead. And Del Boy trotter is sat playing with her bottles he was cleaning and drinking vino ...
I thought that’s exactly what it was. She prob filtered the pic so much it looks black.

Both cars are old and not worth very much.

Reactions: 1

Bloody hilarious this! I'm crying here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Lordy! Geriatric John looks like a hobo outside that cafe in Hove. No offense to hobos but it’s not a good look for him!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So by what she has quoted saying .. does she realise this is a fictional character in SATC .. or truly think she’s carry Bradshaw ???? Bloody hell ... aka alexandra petrovski artist SATC is actually a famous dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Dear god. I’m officially dead 🤣

Or am I the one being a loon. I’m off to put my nappydress on, and find my Bentley or because I’m bored. Go hug a lamppost

Attachments

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So by what she has quoted saying .. does she realise this is a fictional character in SATC .. or truly think she’s carry Bradshaw ???? Bloody hell ... aka alexandra petrovski artist SATC is actually a famous dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Dear god. I’m officially dead 🤣

Or am I the one being a loon. I’m off to put my nappydress on, and find my Bentley or because I’m bored. Go hug a lamppost
She actually thinks she is in SATC the OAP is no Mr Big

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just came on to post this wtf

Looking at the interior it’s pre 2007, I don’t think you can even lease cars that old. I actually believe she bought it because it wouldn’t cost all that much.

See for yourself
Her Cayenne is also not worth more than 20k if that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.