LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told you, she’s got daddy issues. 😬
That insta story of all her bottles of stuff definitely wasn’t taken in their home bathroom. It’s probably an old one from when they stayed in a hotel somewhere. We all know their bathroom in the flat is an avocado coloured one from the 80s 😏
Totally. If she had a swishy marble bathroom like that she’d ‘gram the tit out of it

Reactions: 8
Told you, she’s got daddy issues. 😬
That insta story of all her bottles of stuff definitely wasn’t taken in their home bathroom. It’s probably an old one from when they stayed in a hotel somewhere. We all know their bathroom in the flat is an avocado coloured one from the 80s 😏
“Avocado colored” 😂
We live in a rented property with a soft pink bathroom fresh out of circa 1960 😂

Edit: dusty pink is a better description. It’s grim 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine owning a home and not having a nice bathroom and kitchen but instead you’ve got a room full of designer bags and shoes to show on Instagram. Especially at their age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine owning a home and not having a nice bathroom and kitchen but instead you’ve got a room full of designer bags and shoes to show on Instagram. Especially at their age.
First thing I did when I bought my house was rip out the kitchen and renovate. Perhaps they should consider repurposing the Hermès fund since that’s clearly not happening. Who knows a more “luxe” kitchen / bathroom may shove them up the queue 😊

First thing I did when I bought my house was rip out the kitchen and renovate. Perhaps they should consider repurposing the Hermès fund since that’s clearly not happening. Who knows a more “luxe” kitchen / bathroom may shove them up the queue 😊
The property I bought in my 20’s was a new build so I didn’t change anything and is now rented out but the property I live in with my partner is rented and although it’s beautiful I can’t wait till we buy our own house and do all of those things to put our own stamp on it. Its just what you do isn’t it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The property I bought in my 20’s was a new build so I didn’t change anything and is now rented out but the property I live in with my partner is rented and although it’s beautiful I can’t wait till we buy our own house and do all of those things to put our own stamp on it. Its just what you do isn’t it 🤷‍♀️
Yep. We’ve just bought our first house together and we’re already planning what we’re going to do even though we’re not in it yet!

Edit to add: I can’t imagine living somewhere for 10 plus years and not fixing up the kitchen / bathroom. The kitchen particularly as that’s always been the hub of any of my homes ....... but then I don't burn salads 😜

Exactly! It’s not as if they’ve just moved in and waiting till they save up a bit or can’t decide what they want.

She’s really annoyed me after yesterday behaving as though she’s a millionaire jet setter with her 6 suitcases in economy and a 100 year old kitchen at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! It’s not as if they’ve just moved in and waiting till they save up a bit or can’t decide what they want.

She’s really annoyed me after yesterday behaving as though she’s a millionaire jet setter with her 6 suitcases in economy and a 100 year old kitchen at home.
All fur coat and no knickers as my grandma would say..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All fur coat and no knickers as my grandma would say..
I will never recover from the fact the Kylie art is yours 🤣 I am sure of all the things she says people ask her about someone must have asked her about it as she always has it in the background but she never talks about. Well we know why hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok just caught up, when she says her skin is looking flawless ffs lol of course it is, anyone's would when you use a photoshop filter over every video
And that comment from John you're looking really pretty today! vom- it sounded so creepy, even her side eye reaction looked like she was a bit repulsed by it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok just caught up, when she says her skin is looking flawless ffs lol of course it is, anyone's would when you use a photoshop filter over every video
And that comment from John you're looking really pretty today! vom- it sounded so creepy, even her side eye reaction looked like she was a bit repulsed by it lol
Haha. I can’t imagine not even being 40 but the pinnacle of your social life consists of watching Midsummer Murders till 3am with your creepy mahogany pensioner hubby, bit sad

Yes still none of them Hermes ‘sad face’

Their interaction yesterday was SO weird: she looked a little bit repulsed when he said she was pretty 🤣 it’s a really weird dynamic that he’s doing all these things for her whilst working full time whilst she does what?! Honestly I want to see an expose on this fake lifestyle they have ASAP. Wonder if the daily fail would be interested in a follow up article.....

• Wow
Their interaction yesterday was SO weird: she looked a little bit repulsed when he said she was pretty 🤣 it’s a really weird dynamic that he’s doing all these things for her whilst working full time whilst she does what?! Honestly I want to see an expose on this fake lifestyle they have ASAP. Wonder if the daily fail would be interested in a follow up article.....
“The Lies Behind Influencer Luxe Lifestyle Exposed”

Reactions: 6
Abso-freakin-lutely 👏🏽
there has to be some form of accountability!

LADIES ......... nobody has mentioned the fact that on her stories today she said she was DOING THE WASHING !!!!! Hi Lorna 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hey don’t forget - it’s because she wants to keep some privacy that she’s not done a kitchen / bathroom tour !! She said that in one of her question sessions during lockdown.
Yah right. Total toss.

i noticed the flicker of either repulsion or anger when he did his creepy whip lurking thing yesterday.
(Same as the immensely awkward canoodling video she subjected us all to the other week. The one where she remembers half way through the slurping that he buys the handbags 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
hey don’t forget - it’s because she wants to keep some privacy that she’s not done a kitchen / bathroom tour !! She said that in one of her question sessions during lockdown.
Yah right. Total toss.

i noticed the flicker of either repulsion or anger when he did his creepy whip lurking thing yesterday.
(Same as the immensely awkward canoodling video she subjected us all to the other week. The one where she remembers half way through the slurping that he buys the handbags 🤣)
That’s exactly its. I said “pissed off’ yesterday but you have nailed it with the ‘repulsion / anger’ description above. The mask definitely slipped in that moment. Filter or not.

Yeah and then notice how the video cut off then she was like ok he’s gone now, she defo told him to leave her alone 🤣

• Haha
Yeah and then notice how the video cut off then she was like ok he’s gone now, she defo told him to leave her alone 🤣
Thing I don’t get is, my boyfriend is workIng from home at the moment (like many) and he’s often on calls etc so we’re always checking what we’re doing so we don’t interrupt each other. Annnnnnnnnnd I just don’t sere why Mr Luxe would need to be in her dressing room unless he was filling in his lip line or borrowing one of her acrylic wonders for his zoom call 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.