LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the fcuk does she think she is? ‘Holding Court’!? It’s a cheap, scratchy, acrylic, fire starting rag, not the cure to Covid babe. No one gives a fig!
Like we are all losing sleep over not having cheap, nasty nappies. Piss off Mrs Bucket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
long time reader, first time poster. I don't get it - there is a GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT going on right now and she's posting about a podcast she just recorded that is all about her?! c'mon Lorna! how do you not use your platform for good!! especially with ITS - this was her opportunity to demand that they start employing and posting women of color or she would withhold her "summer collab" (ugh...) .she had an opportunity to use what little influence she has in a way that is for good, but honestly she's so short sighted she couldn't even see that she had that lever to pull. Karma's coming for her and those acrylic nappies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
long time reader, first time poster. I don't get it - there is a GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT going on right now and she's posting about a podcast she just recorded that is all about her?! c'mon Lorna! how do you not use your platform for good!! especially with ITS - this was her opportunity to demand that they start employing and posting women of color or she would withhold her "summer collab" (ugh...) .she had an opportunity to use what little influence she has in a way that is for good, but honestly she's so short sighted she couldn't even see that she had that lever to pull. Karma's coming for her and those acrylic nappies.
Meh, LoonyLuxeLiar so insincere!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Another one who's holding back as if two things cannot happen simutaneously... :rolleyes:

View attachment 147285

“Didn’t want my collection holding court” .... 🤦🏽‍♀️
From what I’ve read it barely holds together let anything else.

I’m ashamed to say that my sister is a Lorna ‘fan’ or at least was until I started telling her about what people say about her on here😂 it’s rubbed off!!😀
It’s only right there should be balance. That is provided here. LLL made her faux luxe mansion bed, now she can lie in it. And we all know how well she lies ...

I’m going to tell you a story... it’s called “When 2 people were in a queue for a top lip”

F0A250D5-C06A-45CB-B2C4-1BE5BF20AC5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Problem is you can't reason with a narcissistic person. She has mental issues and needs proper help. She's living in denial and John is an enabler. Thank God there are no kids, seriously..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It’s only right there should be balance. That is provided here. LLL made her faux luxe mansion bed, now she can lie in it. And we all know how well she lies ...

I’m going to tell you a story... it’s called “When 2 people were in a queue for a top lip”

View attachment 147391
That is Absolute class 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 147391
How can she think that looks good!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is Absolute class 🤣🤣🤣
Who got there first then????? 😜 🙊

Oh dear, J never learns, never grows up. Everything is for show. I used to try and have indepth chats with him years ago and he listened, but there was nothing behind the eyes.. unless it revolved around him or if it made him look good then he wasn't interested. Can you all remind me why I married him???? Anyway, I'm not bitter in any way honestly, I'm not. I just can't help watching a car crash( awful innit).
I love the whit and humour on this thread. Now, you all know who I am but who are you?????????? 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who got there first then????? 😜 🙊

Oh dear, J never learns, never grows up. Everything is for show. I used to try and have indepth chats with him years ago and he listened, but there was nothing behind the eyes.. unless it revolved around him or if it made him look good then he wasn't interested. Can you all remind me why I married him???? Anyway, I'm not bitter in any way honestly, I'm not. I just can't help watching a car crash( awful innit).
I love the whit and humour on this thread. Now, you all know who I am but who are you?????????? 😜
I have nothing interesting to tell. I did wonder though - have you ever heard from the ex, the liar or their wardrobes regarding your commentary on here?

And you married him because it was good at the time. When its not good.... well, we’ve all been there and can fill in our own blanks 😊 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have nothing interesting to tell. I did wonder though - have you ever heard from the ex, the liar or their wardrobes regarding your commentary on here?

You m

And you married him because it was good at the time. When its not good.... well, we can all fill in our own blanks there 😊 😘
What the lion, the witch and the wardrobe?? 😜

He's no lion, the witch was probably me for seeing him for what he is.. don't forget I'm one of those front line carer's, which I have been for a few years now who can see past any self obsessed BULLSHIT. He didn't like it. What attracted him to me I've discovered, is the fact that I was "different" in my thinking. Which was a breath of fresh air to him in his life then, however he soon reverted to his narcissistic, money obsessed, look at me status ways. I had to go to preserve my sanity. Such a shallow sad person he was. I tried to inform him and speak to him but no luck. Now I'm no angel so.... I shagged someone else.. 😂 😂 🙄 Sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

He's no lion, the witch was probably me for seeing him for what he is.. don't forget I'm one of those front line carer's, which I have been for a few years now who can see past any self obsessed BULLSHIT. He didn't like it. What attracted him to me I've discovered, is the fact that I was "different" in my thinking. Which was a breath of fresh air to him in his life then, however he soon reverted to his narcissistic, money obsessed, look at me status ways. I had to go to preserve my sanity. Such a shallow sad person he was. I tried to inform him and speak to him but no luck. Now I'm no angel so.... I shagged someone else.. 😂 😂 🙄 Sorry!
I was just about to put a film on but I might wait.....☕

• Haha

Don’t blame you for shagging someone else. Bet the witch is thinking about it when she has to 🍆 👴 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And you married him because it was good at the time. When its not good.... well, we’ve all been there and can fill in our own blanks 😊 😘
OMG .. @LadyLockdown I thought you were gonna say you were the 1st wife !!!! I nearly weed my pants with excitement 😂

Ha ha ha @Jasmine did he know ??? Oh well he does now 😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t ... Ive mentioned this before an ex flat mate of mine knew LL from Brighton .. when she was a lesbian !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
OMG .. @LadyLockdown I thought you were gonna say you were the 1st wife !!!! I nearly weed my pants with excitement 😂

Ha ha ha @Jasmine did he know ??? Oh well he does now 😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t ... Ive mentioned this before an ex flat mate of mine knew LL from Brighton .. when she was a lesbian !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry to disappoint. Althoug the past, I’ve had equally if not worse taste though so 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Like I said, we’ve all been there. Just most of us don’t chose to stay 😜

But @Jasmine have you heard from them about your being on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The other thing I meant to say was I watched the breaking fashion doc earlier, with LLL (only that one as I couldn’t stomach more) but I couldn’t help but wonder if there are / have been any exemployees of In-the-tit on the Tattle thread ... not that I expect any one to 💁🏻‍♀️ but it just crossed my mind. If I worked there after that summer launch, I’d be on here spilling my guts. Must be hell working there...

Reactions: 4
All the bleeping posts she’s doing just to Get attention on the black movement. Would be great if she understood more behind it. Shame she’s not just as proactive with the epidemic of covid 19 that she doesn’t do something useful & that is NO disrespect to the black movement.

I’m bored shitless. No content. Just the same ol BS every. Single. Day

I mean where even is Jonny ... has she buried him under the patio.. watching her stories is like watching paint dry

I bet there sex life is zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.