LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG .. @LadyLockdown I thought you were gonna say you were the 1st wife !!!! I nearly weed my pants with excitement 😂

Ha ha ha @Jasmine did he know ??? Oh well he does now 😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t ... Ive mentioned this before an ex flat mate of mine knew LL from Brighton .. when she was a lesbian !!!
Yeah, I told him, I just wanted out of the relationship

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry to disappoint. Althoug the past, I’ve had equally if not worse taste though so 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Like I said, we’ve all been there. Just most of us don’t chose to stay 😜

But @Jasmine have you heard from them about your being on here?
No, there's no reason to keep in touch, apart from getting my due monies, also he left me with an enormous dept to M&S...

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I told him, I just wanted out of the relationship

No, there's no reason to keep in touch, apart from getting my due monies, also he left me with an enormous dept to M&S...
M&S?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LLLL was a lesbian?
Apparently ... I think she said they both used to work at the same bar ..

Didn’t take long for her stories to be full of Her narc self again did it !! And I mean FULL .. advertising the ITS shite, hair Stuff and Rodial The bloody ask ME anything 🙄. The Poor little me act ..... Terrible phrasing saying they won’t live abroad as our Mums are ‘ still alive ‘ !! Wow bet they feel loved !!!
Did chuckle at the Hermes bit though .. Maybe he could pay off the M&S debt with his savings @Jasmine 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently ... I think she said they both used to work at the same bar ..

Didn’t take long for her stories to be full of Her narc self again did it !! And I mean FULL .. advertising the ITS shite, hair Stuff and Rodial The bloody ask ME anything 🙄. The Poor little me act ..... Terrible phrasing saying they won’t live abroad as our Mums are ‘ still alive ‘ !! Wow bet they feel loved !!!
Did chuckle at the Hermes bit though .. Maybe he could pay off the M&S debt with his savings @Jasmine 😂😂😂
I thought that was a bit weird when they said about their mothers still being alive. Never heard her mention going to see johns mum ever! And the fact her mum lives in an apartment in the same building is too much!!

Reactions: 2
I thought that was a bit weird when they said about their mothers still being alive. Never heard her mention going to see johns mum ever! And the fact her mum lives in an apartment in the same building is too much!!
Such a strange existence they live. I know there isn’t really a ‘normal’ but it all seems so weird. It really just bemuses me that there are girls whom aspire to be like her. And more than that, brands who are willing to back her?

I listened to the eating disorder thing. It’s from January and she’s posted it now because????

Apparnently she likes Instagram because she can be herself and doesn’t need to lie about anything.

Well I nearly fell out of bed. Had to stop listening to the narc diatribe. God, Narcs REALLY love talking about themselves don’t they. She is proper proper text book.

Oh and she said “ we used to live in a flat”

Still do love, still do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened to the eating disorder thing. It’s from January and she’s posted it now because????

Apparnently she likes Instagram because she can be herself and doesn’t need to lie about anything.

Well I nearly fell out of bed. Had to stop listening to the narc diatribe. God, Narcs REALLY love talking about themselves don’t they. She is proper proper text book.

Still do love, still do.
Where is this? I probably won’t listen but I might.

Reactions: 1
Out of fairness the podcast on her eating disorder is good.

However she must be sucking John dry of money. The priory is not cheap. Infact none of her consumerism is cheap.

Amazing though, how in 3 months of us in lock down she’s not purchased an online Chanel or Hermes bag and thrown it at us.

Also how do we know her mum lives in those flats? I thought she lived up north ????????

Reactions: 1

However she must be sucking John dry of money. The priory is not cheap. Infact none of her consumerism is cheap.

Amazing though, how in 3 months of us in lock down she’s not purchased an online Chanel or Hermes bag and thrown it at us.

Also how do we know her mum lives in those flats? I thought she lived up north ????????
I’m sure I read or Lorna told us her mum moved south.

She didn’t get treatment at the priory! She went for half a morning as a day patient and they said if she wanted to get better she needed to stay for a month. And refused and told John “ if you make me stay the marriage is over” so he got her counselling 2x a week and she did that for a bit and then never went back.

In the podcast thing , she maintains that Instagram has really helped her. Maybe if she wasn’t filtering every picture and showed her true size and face and didn’t lie about her manor then this statement would be more convincing...but there’s not just the eating disorder issue at play. She mentions she grew up on a council estate and was overweight. She obviously feels she has something to prove which might explain the pretence about the flat they live in. It also explains why she is so “impressed” by wealth.
From the information we are presented with John is absolutely her enabler. But they’re evidently both happy with that arrangement so... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah .. I thought she lived locally .I remember when Ol LoonyLuxeLiar picked up a car load of FREE BOTTLED WATER Oops #gifted 🙄 that she’d had delivered to her Mums . Going by her posts before lockdown her Mum cleans the flat and fills up the fridge !!

So she had an eating disorder ( amongst many other things) but the sceptic in me says she’s wheeling it out in detail now because it’s inappropriate to be boasting about bags and flogging ITSHIT as usual. ( delaying the “restock” for 5 whole days ?? Jesus how commendable??)

• Haha
She didn’t get treatment at the priory! She went for half a morning as a day patient and they said if she wanted to get better she needed to stay for a month. And refused and told John “ if you make me stay the marriage is over” so he got her counselling 2x a week and she did that for a bit and then never went back.

Yep she had an eating disorder ( amongst many other things) but the sceptic in me says she’s wheeling it out in detail now because it’s inappropriate to be boasting about bags and flogging ITSHIT as usual. ( delaying the “restock” for 5 whole days ?? Jesus how commendable??)

In the podcast thing , she maintains that Instagram has really helped her. Maybe if she wasn’t filtering every picture and showed her true size and face and didn’t lie about her manor then this statement would be more convincing...
From the information we are presented with John is absolutely her enabler. But they’re evidently both happy with that arrangement so... 🤷‍♀️
This is just my opinion but, I have sometimes thought that her eating habits may still be disordered. I’ve noticed that often in her stories she’ll say at the end words to the effect of “right, I’m going to go and get something so eat now as I’ve not eaten yet and I’m starving”. Although I appreciate the stories may well be edited and not in “real time” I can’t help but notice the time she posts them and often she’s talking about not having eaten until mid-afternoon or sometimes later. Whilst that may not actually be the case I can’t help but wonder and irrespective I think its a kind of irresponsible thing to say as it could influence other people to think they should be eating later to. For some especially, it could be a trigger.

Still do love, still do.
How can it be from January? I thought she said she was recording it the other day or did I misunderstand that?

Yeah .. I thought she lived locally .I remember when Ol LoonyLuxeLiar picked up a car load of FREE BOTTLED WATER Oops #gifted 🙄 that she’d had delivered to her Mums . Going by her posts before lockdown her Mum cleans the flat and fills up the fridge !!
Yeah she must live reasonably close as she looks after the dog too when they go on holiday etc...

Last edited:
This is just my opinion but, I have sometimes thought that her eating habits may still be disordered. I’ve noticed that often in her stories she’ll say at the end words to the effect of “right, I’m going to go and get something so eat now as I’ve not eaten yet and I’m starving”. Although I appreciate the stories may well be edited and not in “real time” I can’t help but notice the time she posts them and often she’s talking about not having eaten until mid-afternoon or sometimes later. Whilst that may not actually be the case I can’t help but wonder and irrespective I think its a kind of irresponsible thing to say as it could influence other people to think they should be eating later to. For some especially, it could be a trigger.

How can it be from January? I thought she said she was recording it the other day or did I misunderstand that?

Yeah she must live reasonably close as she looks after the dog too when they go on holiday etc...
It was an old podcast from Jan that she put on her stories but she also did a new one this week but she’s gonna tell us when that comes out ....yippeeee ... but you can listen to any podcast that she’s done and it’s SAME OL SAME OL ..
ED. Virgin ... OAP ... blah blah fukkety blah !

• Haha

She's too busy spending thousands on giveaways. Gotta buy those followers.... I mean treat the *lorna voice* ever so lovely supportive fans, amirite?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s been on here this morning I reckon - Hiiiiiiiyaaaaa 👋
Just had a look at her stories and there seems little chance of a coincidence based on what I said above.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.