LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing -I’m on a roll today lol - all of this ‘loads of people have asked me to share the Ted Talks’ - ffs are people incapable of searching for anything themselves or is she just bullshitting? By the time you have messaged her to ask her to share it you could have typed it in You Tube and found it yourself - really annoys me that she makes out she is the font of all knowledge for people. I literally would not ask her advice on anything - even Rose!!!!!

Also she needs to change that white nail polish as it now looks grey and grim AF

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Another thing -I’m on a roll today lol - all of this ‘loads of people have asked me to share the Ted Talks’ - ffs are people incapable of searching for anything themselves or is she just bullshitting? By the time you have messaged her to ask her to share it you could have typed it in You Tube and found it yourself - really annoys me that she makes out she is the font of all knowledge for people. I literally would not ask her advice on anything - even Rose!!!!!

Also she needs to change that white nail polish as it now looks grey and grim AF

Rant over 😂
I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT
Exactly!
And ‘right I’m going to find John’ Find? Find? Where exactly? Stop making out like you’re in the West wing and he’s in the East when the reality is he is probably sat at the table in your tiny kitchen right next to you. Your whole house is a catfish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly!
And ‘right I’m going to find John’ Find? Find? Where exactly? Stop making out like you’re in the West wing and he’s in the East when the reality is he is probably sat at the table in your tiny kitchen right next to you. Your whole house is a catfish!!

The whole house thing is just weird. Let’s assume for a moment she does have friends, they must know she doesn’t live in the mansion she alludes to... Don’t they think it’s weird the way she carries on about the “gardener” and the “grounds” blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Gtammy9 thats exactly what she does. She has no ideas of her own. I think she even admits she just spends hours on Pinterest.

I mean.. remember the last ITS “ photo shoot“
That’s what happens when she’s left to her own creativity and the ONLY place she has to take photos is the spare bedroom. Just absolutely embarrassing.
It was only marginally better than the Kim/Kanye readers wives/ slag heap photo shoot off of 2015.
She’s just winging it now. Business plan cannot expand or grow 😂

Reactions: 1
John's hoping to stay off his Blackberry this weekend. People still have Blackberries?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly!
If he’s not there he’s probably dragging up some forgotten treasure from the cellar for her 😂😂

• Haha
i think because it’s more secure than the iPhone. 🤔
Yeah, I think so. A lot of people still use them for business. I think they still bring out new models, but you don’t really see them advertised anymore. Not quite sure why.

I loved my Blackberry, but haven’t had one for at least a decade.

Reactions: 1
What upsets me the most, ( and dare I say it) is the “glorifying” of both mental health issues and influencer status. There is a VERY fine line.
I’m sure that some manage to get the balance right. And I suspect it’s those that were more genuine to begin that are dealing with “the current climate” with any level of dignity and respect.

Lorna is failing miserably, in that she’s thrived on this perceived obsession of (faux) wealth and privilege... of which now she’s trying to dampen... and present a different side, with more humility. It may well wash with “ new Huns” (and I’m sure it will still be “ lucrative”)

When I first started out in children’s mental health, I dealt with quite defined issues.. abuse, physical, sexual, emotional and/or neglect. I still see an unsettling amount of this.. but nowadays it’s mental health with foundations in social media. And genuinely it’s terrifying.
Of course, I can’t say that there aren’t underlying issues that lead to the social media related issues... but people like Lorna just contribute to this cycle massively. Her mental health issues remain evidently unresolved, yet she gets to navigate round it and almost indulge the mental health issues she has, through social media.
It is NOT healthy. “Digital age” or not... it’s all going to come tumbling down. This need for validation and adoration from complete strangers, and those that feel the need to validate complete strangers based on the life they purport to have is so damaging.

Anwyay, I’ll shut up. I’m as boring as Lorna with her “ nattering” but I suppose I swear more. 🤣
Don’t shut up @AllAboutTheMayhem I love hearing your side of it all .. it’s the same as what I’m thinking but wow you explain it a whole lot better 🤬

Geez she is so irrelevant now haha
Yes. I can’t even look at her pointless attention seeking stories at the moment I’m gleaning enough on what she’s doing from you guys and just rolling my eyes at it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes. I can’t even look at her pointless attention seeking stories at the moment I’m gleaning enough on what she’s doing from you guys and just rolling my eyes at it all.
A Birkin pic made an appearance yesterday @Its_Me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.