LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that hand warp is so bad!!

she’s back covering her face in crap, it’s the way she always looks sooo pleased with herself that gets me

Says she’s got a big announcement today, another shocking igtv maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am beside myself waiting for the exciting news. What cutting edge “influencing” it will be.
She does say she’s not covering herself in make up today though! How will we cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t bear the beauty stuff any more. Her filming herself pulling ‘cute’ faces waiting for her mask to fizz up has to be a new low đŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m guessing @Jasmine ’s email
To Maria won’t be acknowledged!

They must have a tit tonne of product to get rid of as I was looking at the Rodial site this morning in their outlet section... a ÂŁ750 cream (?) reduced to ÂŁ75.. with another 20% off?
What ??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I need to catch up, I have the mother of all hangovers I’m not drinking gin for a while😂, her stories will make me vomit

I bet the announcement is more ITS tit coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God where do I start. I came across LL a while ago and I’ve been keeping an eye on these threads about her for ages now.

Can I ask why is every influencer hopping from wanting to look like a Kardashian cardboard copy to now a “sophisticated” Parisian lady. Everyone one of them have them sodding panel walls, pampas grass, the same crappy Desenio prints and H&M home minimal style vases. Everyone is wearing so much neutral that they look like a magnolia wall. It’s awful.

I actually liked the style when it first came about but you’ve got this cow, ITF, Ruby Holley, Fashion Mumblr... oh gosh it’s endless and they’re all doing that same try hard Paris decor look.

Once upon a time I liked the minimalist style but now with this one, Lorna hopping on that, some sugar baby chav from the backend of Trafford. I can’t.

It’s so try hard and cringe. Not one ounce of sophistication is held in this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

They must have a tit tonne of product to get rid of as I was looking at the Rodial site this morning in their outlet section... a ÂŁ750 cream (?) reduced to ÂŁ75.. with another 20% off?
What ??
I thought that too! I’ve been watching her Instagram stories as well and it’s a joke. Even she advertises her own products with a heavily filtered face. It’s beyond stupid. I snapped a shot of her story the other day where “her” eyelash was on the back of her hand as she rubbed in product 🙄 😂

I like the vit c sunscreen (which was given to me) but there is no way I’d buy anything else based on either of their stories as they’re so filtered there is NO discernable difference from how they look beginning to end.

And as for a £750 cream - don’t even get me started!

• Wow

What ??
How do they get bee venom from a bee? I hope they're not killing them!!

• Sad
God where do I start. I came across LL a while ago and I’ve been keeping an eye on these threads about her for ages now.

Can I ask why is every influencer hopping from wanting to look like a Kardashian cardboard copy to now a “sophisticated” Parisian lady. Everyone one of them have them sodding panel walls, pampas grass, the same crappy Desenio prints and H&M home minimal style vases. Everyone is wearing so much neutral that they look like a magnolia wall. It’s awful.

I actually liked the style when it first came about but you’ve got this cow, ITF, Ruby Holley, Fashion Mumblr... oh gosh it’s endless and they’re all doing that same try hard Paris decor look.

Once upon a time I liked the minimalist style but now with this one, Lorna hopping on that, some sugar baby chav from the backend of Trafford. I can’t.

It’s so try hard and cringe. Not one ounce of sophistication is held in this woman.
“This cow” 😂😂😂

Same place they get snake venom ... oh, and dragons blood I suspect 😁

• Haha
I am beside myself waiting for the exciting news. What cutting edge “influencing” it will be.
She does say she’s not covering herself in make up today though! How will we cope?
Has she announced it yet .. I’m cleaning the oven !!

Love it .. hope you’re gonna be a regular contributor to the thread @PurplePhoenix97 😂😂

I need to catch up, I have the mother of all hangovers I’m not drinking gin for a while😂, her stories will make me vomit

I bet the announcement is more ITS tit coming out
Best not to look for a while the fizzy fade mask story will def make you heave 😂😂

Has she announced it yet .. I’m cleaning the oven !!

Love it .. hope you’re gonna be a regular contributor to the thread @PurplePhoenix97 😂😂

Best not to look for a while the fizzy face mask story will def make you heave 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All these influencers are scratching around during these times, trying to stay relevant!
How badly done is the photoshop on her hand and the sofa! Not that I’m surprised..

View attachment 136761
Fortunately for me lol that exact distortion was the first thing I saw. The wrist and the hands were not properly filtered. Hahahaha. Looks like they were shrunken by a voodoo priest like those shrunken head rituals lol Hahahaha!! Second was the filter distortion on the one boob lol.. it’s so obvious Hahahaha. It’s like looking at a comedy show đŸ€Ł
Furthermore, those pair of pants doesn’t sit well on her Hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Interesting, since on her older blog posts she is flaunting the fur coats everywhere.
View attachment 137010
Exactly. She’s going to be treading a fine line If she starts banging on about vegan products. Most of the stuff she uses isn’t vegan.. so... she’s just hopping on a band wagon, suspect she’s not thought this through. Anyone remember what happened to Lydia when she started talking about vegan ? đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Interesting, since on her older blog posts she is flaunting the fur coats everywhere.
View attachment 137010
Only “Vegan for show” ExposĂ© right here

View attachment 136490Just makes my skin crawl that effect on her chest.
The make up makes her look like prepping to be in a horror story lol

Maybe they should get them from those Murder Hornets, that are now envading the states and call them Hornet Venom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly. She’s going to be treading a fine line If she starts banging on about vegan products. Most of the stuff she uses isn’t vegan.. so... she’s just hopping on a band wagon, suspect she’s not thought this through. Anyone remember what happened to Lydia when she started talking about vegan ? đŸ€Ł
And she’s just had a bacon sandwich 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And you know what I can’t be doing with the most. Those GRWM Instagram stories. Sat there in that ruddy nightgown, every bloody morning. Looking pale, with eyes like piss holes in the snow. All while appearing as a half sucked Cheese Dorito from the neck downwards. Then starts clabbering on countless amounts of gifted tat.

I don’t care how much Charlotte Tilbury or Nars you own, or these overpriced crow foot cover creams that do no good. No one wants this every morning LL. Nobody.

That “iyaaaaaaaa” she does and I sit there with an eye twitching.

Imagine going to one of those posh boudoirs in France or them near empty, marble floored Italian expensive stores, all the staff in black, face like smacked asses with egos bigger than their pay checks. Then LL is in there acting the goat, grinning daftly and going “Oh IYA!”. Talk about sophistication, she must get some right looks. But then again she might try and act posh, I’m also from Manchester (not Trafford lo) and I always see those girls who go selfridges, just hit their twenties and act like they’re better than you when all they’ve probably bought is a Mac lipstick. Only the bag for show. I can picture LL being the same.

As for the ITS clothing line? I’ve had a look and while things do look alright. Some of it I kind of like but majority of it isn’t for this country.

Who has the time to roam about in beige or camel jumpers, with a pair of sandals and sunglasses when it’s pissing down, wind ridden on a Monday morning. Half of that is what you would wear on holiday.

And if I have to see another nude or camel Kartrashian theme loungewear set I’m going to flip. We get it. You think neutrals make you better than everyone else. Edgy.

The quality of the clothing just looks dodgy. I’m not even saying that to be spiteful, I give kudos to people who bring out lines and make a bit of cash. Fair enough if it’s your passion but LL has no heart in this. Most of her stuff is no doubt produced by some rough back alley work shop in India.

Probably a pile of kids working in the bloody dark, they’re that broke they can’t even afford the lighting and are paid next to nothing to fund Lorna’s life of “luxery”. No wonder the sizing is all buggered.

It’s all the equivalent to market tat. Remember back in the day before online shopping was a thing and everyone used to go on the market for fur yeti ugg boots, tracksuits, knock off trainers and on trend dresses at the time? Well, it’s like they’ve scrapped all that and now they have sites like ITS, Missguided, PLT, I saw it first ect which sell all of that. Only difference is that they’ve got IG to promote all of that now. People like LL bring in the big quid.

Still, I’d appreciate it more if things were better quality, but fast fashion is fast fashion after all. And LL isn’t arsed if it’s all shite she’s flogging to young girls. Long as it pays for the car insurance, the nice holidays and getting her roots done. She’s sorted!

Moral: You get what you pay for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.