LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could drive us there! I know where it is! 😂😂
Oh yes. 🤣🤣🤣
toot toot! Coooeeeee.. guess who???

They’d hide in the grounds, Lorna beneath a 16 metre wide sun hat.. and Mr Luxe behind a perfectly manicured giant bush with several bottles of Whispering Angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could drive us there! I know where it is! 😂😂
You could introduce us to the neighbours .
Hey @AllAboutTheMayhem shouldn’t we arrive with a HIYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA. 😂

Haven’t watched for days; makes me want to vomit . For someone who seems to love herself with her comments while putting cake on her face or hair.... it is so transparent that it’s quite the contrary. She doesn’t really like her real self because she has to warp it up. I mean I look scary 🤣 when I first wake up.. then I just get used to my face as the morning progresses and maybe put some makeup on. But definitely not cake on me face lol 😂

Comes across as insincere! Meanwhile, the cake minions are so clueless lol

But if she’s reading on here as mentioned on prior threads, she’s probably messing around to get on some nerves. What a fkturd and a weirdo :ROFLMAO: Yah you LL 🤣
I don’t think her narcissistic personality would think she was ‘messing with us’. She would think she has got the ‘better she of us’. Someone posted ages ago about NPD I’ve just read this and it’s so her ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yes she’s absolutely text book NPD. It’s all there.
Delusional grandiosity, superiority, manipulative, lies, vanity.

This “ relatable, down to earth” facade (she thinks) she presents is only for HER personal gain... which again is a masssive NPD trait.
Instagram serves to regulate her self-esteem, there is absolutely no general interest in anyone else as individual, only as a means to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit chilly this morning .. can’t wait to hear where she’s gonna eat her breakfast .. wonder if she’ll be having a bowl of strawberries 🤔. 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks bonny in the stories today at the point where she’s putting mascara on. Her hair is in a loose bun and looks unkempt but in a good way. Then she goes and pout and poses and ruins herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks bonny in the stories today at the point where she’s putting mascara on. Her hair is in a loose bun and looks unkempt but in a good way. Then she goes and pout and poses and ruins herself
What’s with that shiny illuminated nose !!! She’s Back to reading packaging to us again ..🙄. Poor Ol whipping boy gets a scolding for not cleaning the mirror .. we know he’s working, cooking, shopping, washing clothes , running up and down to the cellar but he’s slacking not cleaning the Pwincess’s mirror !!! God forbid she’d pick up a cloth 🙄😂

Haven’t watched for days; makes me want to vomit . For someone who seems to love herself with her comments while putting cake on her face or hair.... it is so transparent that it’s quite the contrary. She doesn’t really like her real self because she has to warp it up. I mean I look scary 🤣 when I first wake up.. then I just get used to my face as the morning progresses and maybe put some makeup on. But definitely not cake on me face lol 😂

Comes across as insincere! Meanwhile, the cake minions are so clueless lol

But if she’s reading on here as mentioned on prior threads, she’s probably messing around to get on some nerves. What a fkturd and a weirdo :ROFLMAO: Yah you LL 🤣
[/QUOTE
Def been reading on here again as we mentioned tapping the blusher brush where does the excess powder go ... she’s just said don’t worry I’m sitting on a towel 😂😂.

• Haha
She’s doing another giveaway, but this time with stuff cult beauty have sent her because she doesn't like any of the products! I bet cult are fuming, she’s honestly so spoilt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched Samp Chapman’s live where she had used the same PR kit that was sent from nars as what Lorna was sent (which she is now giving away 🙄) and the contrast between them both on their make up skills 😳😂 I know Sam is a make up artist, so that’s an advantage but why are Nars sending stuff to Lorna when she can’t apply make up properly 😫😫😫

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched Samp Chapman’s live where she had used the same PR kit that was sent from nars as what Lorna was sent (which she is now giving away 🙄) and the contrast between them both on their make up skills 😳😂 I know Sam is a make up artist, so that’s an advantage but why are Nars sending stuff to Lorna when she can’t apply make up properly 😫😫😫
Right. I take it back. They got sent PR boxes from Nars but sam got sent more kit than lorna 😐

I will probably never be in a position to own a chanel handbag EVER in my life, but I can hand on heart say I prefer every single one of my £8 primark bags over her hideous white chanel monstrosity. And if you took the CC off of hers, I'd bet most people would agree that mine probably looked more expensive.

She'd hit back to this and say its jealousy, but it's seriously so far from the truth. If I had to get a branded bag it'd be a sleek little YSL number anyday!

• Heart
I will probably never be in a position to own a chanel handbag EVER in my life, but I can hand on heart say I prefer every single one of my £8 primark bags over her hideous white chanel monstrosity. And if you took the CC off of hers, I'd bet most people would agree that mine probably looked more expensive.

She'd hit back to this and say its jealousy, but it's seriously so far from the truth. If I had to get a branded bag it'd be a sleek little YSL number anyday!
It’s vile isn’t it ... The Parisians don’t like this bag either And I know that when they see one they’re like ... oh it’s a ‘Luxeless Brit abroad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FFS !!! She’s back on the Birkin track ... @Its_Me shall I send Hermes this post from her twitter .. do you think it would push her up the list !! .. note to Claire Chanelle .. it’s ‘ influencer ‘
LL is the Influcer alright lol
Birkin is out of the liar’s league and they are way too classy for her :ROFLMAO: If Hermès International SCA is smart they will want to avoid a downgrade on their stocks from being associated with her shite show

FFS !!! She’s back on the Birkin track ... @Its_Me shall I send Hermes this post from her twitter .. do you think it would push her up the list !! .. note to Claire Chanelle .. it’s ‘ influencer ‘
I am bleeping dying! She’s got the cheek to write that but can’t even spell influencer properly!?? Oh Claire.

Yah that white bag is a heap of tit. I do love chanel but if I can afford it or not I feel most of their styles are more mature and just well, not my style. It’s like I said about the classic flap, it just reminds me of my MIL (to be) it’s elegant and classic, it suits her but not thrown over a ITS dress with tit hair exertions or anything that doesn’t fit the style. I like YSL too it’s got a much younger vibe in my opinion x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.