LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve never seen the bathroom in the flat ! She’s only ever washed her face with a filthy flannel and a bowl of water on the floor of her Dressing room .. All her bathroom pics are when she’s staying in Luxe hotels . 🙄 she’s still there in the dressing room , he’s still there otherwise she’d be dead as she doesn’t seem capable of looking after herself , let alone have any inclination of doing it !😂😂

Yes she is a fan of constantly using other houses interior pictures to make it look like it's her own home when it's not, so devious.

I mean where is her creativity it's not there, anyone can go on Pinterest and copy and paste across very lazy

I dread to think what this summer "In The tit" will look like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amazing! Made me laugh out loud! 🙌🏻😂

Yes she is a fan of constantly using other houses interior pictures to make it look like it's her own home when it's not, so devious.

I mean where is her creativity it's not there, anyone can go on Pinterest and copy and paste across very lazy

“In The tit’ has the makings of the next thread title 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

We won’t have to put up with it for long It will have fallen apart by August !!😂😂

Amazing! Made me laugh out loud! 🙌🏻😂

“In The tit’ has the makings of the next thread title 😂
Yes ... let’s remember it !!!

Reactions: 3
Is Lady Muck up yet, it’s half 11?!! Idle mare.

I need her to tell me how glossy and thick her hair is looking and apply the same make up she has done for the last 9 weeks.

Although I expect she‘S thoroughly exhausted after another draining day buying tit, replying to emails, watching tv, drinking wine and trowelling on make up.

(Hope Monsieur Whip was out early this
preparing the sun loungers)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I hear correctly is she/rodial donating £1 from every box sold ???? £1 !!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Did I hear correctly is she/rodial donating £1 from every box sold ???? £1 !!!!
how absolutely piss weak is that! Even if she sells a thousand it’s still shocking! I truly would love to know how many she does sell actually

Reactions: 2
Rodial can’t give their stock away at the minute. Everything she’s flogging in the box has been on offer with at least 30 % off (or more) at some point over the last few months. That cleanser was 40% off last week.
They’ve basically just shoved a card in with her face on it. With the mark ups Rodial Apply they’re all still majorly proffing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember once on her story you could see they were soho house towels 🙄 made me cringe, showing off your fancy nicked towels
I remember that!

Finally caught up! Not taking 2 days off from the thread again I miss out on far too much and I hate having to read loads 😆

That pic someone posted of her ring!!! They are not real diamonds how are they so grubby? I know she’s always drowning in fake tan and make up but theres no sparkle to them at all.

Its really bleeping boring the way she goes on and on and on about Rosé! True story about the pic from yesterday being a recycled one too! Did she think no one would notice?

I’m keen to know what brand is owned by wife number one, might have to do some investigating...

Reactions: 9
Rodial can’t give their stock away at the minute. Everything she’s flogging in the box has been on offer with at least 30 % off (or more) at some point over the last few months. That cleanser was 40% off last week.
They’ve basically just shoved a card in with her face on it. With the mark ups Rodial Apply they’re all still majorly proffing.
The mark up must be 400% lol
Anything associated to LL is too hilarious of a Shite Show 🤣

Reactions: 1
I remember once on her story you could see they were soho house towels 🙄 made me cringe, showing off your fancy nicked towels
haha are you sure they didn’t buy them? They’re available to purchase. Tho she’s not a member, never seen her there... and you’d think that’s where she’d be all the time if she was

Reactions: 1
Can we have a load of questions she’s been asked before please? Yay! So exciting.

I would like to place my entire life earnings on the following;

She will answer any questions where she can reel out references to cabin crew, rosé, expensive shoes, bags, and “ dealing with Criticism”

Reactions: 7
how absolutely piss weak is that! Even if she sells a thousand it’s still shocking! I truly would love to know how many she does sell actually
Yeah that is absolutely disgusting, they would be better off not donating anything at than give a £1. You can buy Rodial from TK Maxx, I know as I got the hand cream for £2.99 :LOL: was nothing special, just ok.

What's with the Rodial tanning drops, thought she was affiliated to Tan Luxe that was the best ever tanning drops, doesn't use anything else, now suddenly few quid waved in front her and Rodial are the "best ever".

Her GBF is the guy from Gogglebox, he seems like a nice guy on tv, what the hell is doing being her mate unless she is begging for friends now :LOL:

• Haha
haha are you sure they didn’t buy them? They’re available to purchase. Tho she’s not a member, never seen her there... and you’d think that’s where she’d be all the time if she was
Yes, I’ve seen you can buy them off the website. There’s different “houses” all over the world and each has its own colours. Didn’t she get invited to soho farm house last year at some point 😒

AS IF she would be a member! That would mean paying for something! They possibly stayed at one of the hotels that’s how they got the towels. Stolen or bought its still a bit naff imo.

Yes, I’ve seen you can buy them off the website. There’s different “houses” all over the world and each has its own colours. Didn’t she get invited to soho farm house last year at some point 😒
Ah yeh she was there wasn’t she think she has a blog post on it

Last edited:
Yeah she has a gifted stay there a while back with whatever favourite brand it was at the time.

question bingo - I hit the jackpot. ✅

Yeah that is absolutely disgusting, they would be better off not donating anything at than give a £1. You can buy Rodial from TK Maxx, I know as I got the hand cream for £2.99 :LOL: was nothing special, just ok.

What's with the Rodial tanning drops, thought she was affiliated to Tan Luxe that was the best ever tanning drops, doesn't use anything else, now suddenly few quid waved in front her and Rodial are the "best ever".

Her GBF is the guy from Gogglebox, he seems like a nice guy on tv, what the hell is doing being her mate unless she is begging for friends now :LOL:
you never see him popping round to their manor and enjoying a rosé in the grounds do you ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.