LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with a filter her foundation is so thick and claggy, I mean who trowels this much on and then tries to look all sweet and oh I'm so pretty, just everyone agree. Shut up woman

Gin is en route to me - good bank holiday everyone, cheers 🍷☀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘As someone whose partner works for a bank I really appreciate bank holidays’.... erm WHAT?!! Lorna love hate to break it to you but bank holidays aren’t exclusive to people who work at banks. What world does she live in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God .... she must have taken an extra ‘vanity pill’ this morning ... the way she talks about herself and her ‘beauty’ is so cringey .. especially as it’s all filtered and altered .. 👽 Why couldn’t she get the ‘Dyson with a European plug ‘ sent straight to the winner .. oh and the condescending talk of ‘spoiling ‘ the danish winner ‘ like you do your friends .. made me spit my tea out ... oh and then there’s yet another secret giveaway and more make up ‘purchased’ FFS can she not go 1 day without spending ... 9 weeks in lockdown and She’s still vile !!

Reactions: 5
Duck mouth, and blending her eyeshadow into her blusher so it looks like she’s got a massive bruise down each side of her face. Attractive.
I came here to say what on earth has she done to that filter today - she looks positively reptilian! Just ridiculous! Surely people will call her out - she doesn’t even look human!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s back spending at net a porter and matches now that they’ve started delivering again. Chomping at the bit for the last 9 weeks!

She is defined solely by what she has, how much she buys, how much she gets given and how much she wants. (And how she believes she looks)
Just repellent. Hardly surprising she seemingly has so few female friends.

I came here to say what on earth has she done to that filter today - she looks positively reptilian! Just ridiculous! Surely people will call her out - she doesn’t even look human!
Might be the same filter that khloeK has recently applied, that’s given her an entirely different head!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
30% off everything at ITS.....go go go, don't want to miss that ever so comfy absolutely necessary terri towelling crotch 2 piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So.. I've started on the gin. I've got the weekend off from my care work, yes I'm a care worker and I love my job.
Anyway, this is what I sent to Mrs. Rodial... Hello Maria, as someone who is working on the front line caring for the elderly as my career, I have spent a lot of money on your fabulous products, and I will still continue. I am however dissapointed in the choice of influencer you choose to advertise through (lornaluxe) she has no clue at all regarding Skincare and beauty. I previously was a skincare/make up consultant before. I speak on behalf of my friends who love your products too as well as myself. Lornaluxe cheapens your brand and she isn't loyal to you. I hope you read this and maybe take it on board. Best wishes Jasmine xx 😊 ❤

Lol 😂 not just her though, any influencer who chops and changes brands to earn a fast buck.. By the way, you guys are so funny and whitty, I love you all. 😊 😘

If any of you have any questions for me then fire away! Nothing is off limits, but this is a one time only... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So.. I've started on the gin. I've got the weekend off from my care work, yes I'm a care worker and I love my job.
Anyway, this is what I sent to Mrs. Rodial... Hello Maria, as someone who is working on the front line caring for the elderly as my career, I have spent a lot of money on your fabulous products, and I will still continue. I am however dissapointed in the choice of influencer you choose to advertise through (lornaluxe) she has no clue at all regarding Skincare and beauty. I previously was a skincare/make up consultant before. I speak on behalf of my friends who love your products too as well as myself. Lornaluxe cheapens your brand and she isn't loyal to you. I hope you read this and maybe take it on board. Best wishes Jasmine xx 😊 ❤

Lol 😂 not just her though, any influencer who chops and changes brands to earn a fast buck.. By the way, you guys are so funny and whitty, I love you all. 😊 😘

If any of you have any questions for me then fire away! Nothing is off limits, but this is a one time only... 😂
I have a question 🙋🏽‍♀️!! Did you ever meet Mrs Luxe 1? And what was her story? Also can you text John and ask him for the Kylie picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here - I had to sign up!
Jesus I can’t bear to watch LL plaster her face in crap every day, but I just can’t look away!

i asked heron one of her stories (going on about rose) if she actually drank rose every day, and she replied asking if I was affiliated with a rose brand - no, but you obviously are!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just discovered this lass, does she use a weird filter on her stories or does she have something on her skin? The skin on her collarbone etc is so distracting

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only just discovered this lass, does she use a weird filter on her stories or does she have something on her skin? The skin on her collarbone etc is so distracting
Start from the original thread! She has a filter over her face to make it look slimmer when doing inst stories. We called her out on it on here because everything was warping in the background when she moved her head and the filter moved too 😂😂 she now sits with nothing behind her but a blank wall, so you can’t tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Start from the original thread! She has a filter over her face to make it look slimmer when doing inst stories. We called her out on it on here because everything was warping in the background when she moved her head and the filter moved too 😂😂 she now sits with nothing behind her but a blank wall, so you can’t tell.
Honestly her skin on her body looks awful and so blotchy and weird. “Don’t worry I’m sat on a towel” ... erm I don’t care if you’re on a towel hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly her skin on her body looks awful and so blotchy and weird. “Don’t worry I’m sat on a towel” ... erm I don’t care if you’re on a towel hun.
It’s because she swirls her make up brushes and then taps off the excess... and me and someone else on here previously pointed it out and were like, where is that excess powder landing ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think this is because the filters she uses direct mainly to her face... the rest of her doesn’t get the same extreme filterage and looks like that!

Reactions: 2
That make up looks like something out of a horror film. Imagine it without a filter. She said John would hate it - prob cos he’s terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.