Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
“My skins looking pretty good isnnit”
We don’t know love, we can’t see beyond the skin smoothing, imperfection blurring, white torture light filter 😁
12CAFCC5-0A36-40A4-9EBA-CC293AD7DA66.jpeg

In case anyone wondered, I’m cooking with wine - no burnt chicken salads here just acid hot tongues ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Ohmydays

VIP Member
yeah I thought that when I watched it earlier too . Kept staring at it 🤣
Good Lord we’ve all noticed it .. hard not to when it’s thrust in your face ... That ‘growler ‘ got its own mention on the LornaLuxe#4 thread 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Lorna Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob lip balm all around her gob 🥴
LornaLuxeless still a grubby slob .Glob Glob Glob lip balm all over her gob .

I always get flustered when it comes to a new thread title .. Are we supposed to post our suggestions . Here’s Mine .. I’ve changed it from the one I put on @Its_Me

LoonyLiarLuxless still a grubby slob .Glob Glob Glob lip balm all over her gob .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

EllaEllaElla

Is she taking the piss?!

ffs.jpg

The fuck has she got on... over inflated top for an over inflated ego. 🤨 PEA HEAD COME THROUGH!!

• Haha
The reason she is asking for Botox advice is because she wants a freebie, she's hoping someone will day I'll come to your home and top you up! She's so flipping transparent!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Dear lord.

The blotchiness of her skin. Look at the various colours and patchiness on the neck

And the white face
Is it so drastic because the video filter only alters her face? When she lifts her hand you can often see the massive colour difference and chipped nails and tan/tide marks. But her face is just a blurred moon.

View attachment 156476

I cant work out what is going on in that photo????
KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS AN EGG!

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Odd that she’s now talking about Whalar when she’s very recently been saying on stories “I don’t have any team members or management, it’s all me doing it myself” etc

• Wow

EllaEllaElla

I haven’t watched Lorna for a little while, and now I remember why 😂 Wtf is going on with her chest?! She really needs to stop with the fake tan - it looks awful. And that manky dressing gown needs burning, or at the very least a good wash!
😂 Trying to bring foundation lips back.

That bloody nars lip balm stuff... ew
Enough with the oversized shirts :rolleyes: I know it's claimed that wearing certain clothing oversized makes it appear more expensive but come on... There's oversized and then there's oversized to the point you're wearing something 3 sizes too big and looking like a twat. Yes. You. Lorna

The lips: glob glob glob 🐡

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been away from LLL’s Insta for a few days - SSDD. Until today. Again, SSDD and thick as a brick. Agree with the English degree - what degree?!!
No I don’t want to see your skincare. I want to see the moon face in it’s full glory filter free. Greece in July? I mean that is great and all - but seriously out of touch with the real world! Everyone I know is cancelling their summer hols because, that’s right, we’re in the middle of a f*cking pandemic you dimwit

• Haha
Oh Lordy! Geriatric John looks like a hobo outside that cafe in Hove. No offense to hobos but it’s not a good look for him!!!

• Sick

Pingping

No no no!!! That bloody dress! £500? What is wrong with all the people commenting on that picture, they’re all arse licking telling her it looks amazing when she looks utterly ridiculous words actually fail me! Who would ever do that to a designer dress and just completely change it!
she must be on it 24/7 deleting negative comments they must take it in turns!!

AE9A2EFA-2353-4681-B43D-3ED982FCB3AB.jpeg

what the fuck is she even doing there? That’s the fakest yawn I’ve ever seen, looks like she’s giving a ghost a blowy.

I want to rent one of the flats next to her and just watch them and their everyday life, for a week or so I want to see her walking about the shared grounds in that massive hat and dress looking like a right bellend, I’m in need of a good laugh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What upsets me the most, ( and dare I say it) is the “glorifying” of both mental health issues and influencer status. There is a VERY fine line.
I’m sure that some manage to get the balance right. And I suspect it’s those that were more genuine to begin that are dealing with “the current climate” with any level of dignity and respect.

Lorna is failing miserably, in that she’s thrived on this perceived obsession of (faux) wealth and privilege... of which now she’s trying to dampen... and present a different side, with more humility. It may well wash with “ new Huns” (and I’m sure it will still be “ lucrative”)

When I first started out in children’s mental health, I dealt with quite defined issues.. abuse, physical, sexual, emotional and/or neglect. I still see an unsettling amount of this.. but nowadays it’s mental health with foundations in social media. And genuinely it’s terrifying.
Of course, I can’t say that there aren’t underlying issues that lead to the social media related issues... but people like Lorna just contribute to this cycle massively. Her mental health issues remain evidently unresolved, yet she gets to navigate round it and almost indulge the mental health issues she has, through social media.
It is NOT healthy. “Digital age” or not... it’s all going to come tumbling down. This need for validation and adoration from complete strangers, and those that feel the need to validate complete strangers based on the life they purport to have is so damaging.

Anwyay, I’ll shut up. I’m as boring as Lorna with her “ nattering” but I suppose I swear more. 🤣

• Heart
@Its_Me that’s exactly what I said ... she could have had a London park picnic .. she could have even styled her hair with her dyson rubbish whilst sitting on the picnic blanket !

That Fukkin dress screams .... SCHOOL SHIRT POLYESTER MATERIAL !!! I can smell it from here on a hot sunny day in 😳😳
So the in the new shit collection is called ‘act one’ and features the ‘Ophelia’ dress? bwahaha, pretentious much?? Sit down luv, we all know it’s just another big pile of cracklin’ polyester ripped off tut...

• Haha
Some thoughts as I’ve just gone on her stories even tho I don’t follow her anymore...

1. whys she making out like you shouldn’t bother with an SPF just because the sun’s gone in? Honestly I don’t think she wears it as much as she makes out she does, which makes me think even more that the no Botox thing is a fat lie

2. putting spf on OVER your makeup? What? Hun it isn’t shifting your makeup because your “no makeup makeup”is still about 400 layers more than most of us would Wear on our wedding day?!

3. Is she drawing freckles on again

4. No you didn’t put your cardigan in the tumble dryer after a 60 degree wash because it would have probably melted

5. Why do we have to see the video of you slurping wine and eating spaghetti from your phone that’s on the tablue?

6. She is absolutely desperate for a free stay at that hotel in santorini

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Lechat

VIP Member
These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The luxe offering isn’t great is it. Some badly made acrylic crap beloved by obese Fort Lauderdale Seniors, sorry ‘Miami glamour’, or a rodial ‘bag of shit’, the contents of which you can pick up in tk Maxx for half the price

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Okay so I am LURKER for sure, but my god I had to post this. Like why why why would you post about Glossier supporting the issues going on in the US right now to THEN write underneath and say you’ve ordered whatever and will review it??? Like how can you plug a review on a story post about something so devastating that’s happening in the world right now? Is it just me or does it seem incredibly tasteless? Like I’ll share this post but I’ll make it about me as well. I don’t get why you would even mention you had ordered anything?!View attachment 142288
It’s incredibly distasteful. Emotions are running high over the subject and unless you want to address the issue from a personal viewpoint or from the heart leave it well alone. She hasn’t even shown any solidarity other than sharing a petition with ‘Sign and Share’ just to get some kind of cred. It’s certainly not a time to turn a post into some kind of personal gain.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I don’t think her face is the only thing she’s cleansing at the moment.
Have a feeling her SM is undergoing a certain level of “data cleansing” ... hence the private Twitter last week.

Also, will she just leave her god damn hair alone 🤬 It looked better before she started dicking around with the corrale. They must be out of their minds using her to advertise. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole after watching her poor attempts. The “sexy“ wave looked about as sexy as a pork scratching.

Last edited:
  • Haha