Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New here 👋 Hi all .
Couldn’t keep quiet any longer ... what the hell is that dress ?😳 what are we betting that she rolled it down because it was caked in her ten layers of fake tan already 🙄
grubby mare .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I listened to the eating disorder thing. It’s from January and she’s posted it now because????

Apparnently she likes Instagram because she can be herself and doesn’t need to lie about anything.

Well I nearly fell out of bed. Had to stop listening to the narc diatribe. God, Narcs REALLY love talking about themselves don’t they. She is proper proper text book.

Oh and she said “ we used to live in a flat”

Still do love, still do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FAC9E4DC-73CF-4E11-B18A-7702CCC62F76.png

Hate that she’s just sandwiched this in between banging on about tooth whitening and rose. One single story post with no context.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Ohmydays

VIP Member
If Old LoonyLuxeLiar fancies herself as a bit of a fashion designer with her ITS shite she needs to up her game on her Fukkin mood boards .. if I see one more Fukkin Silk ? / polyester slinky dress I’ll stamp on my rodial banana bread !!!! Fukk me she must have been posting same dress but different colours since the OAP were a lad !!

• Haha
I find it odd that they put bath towels on the sun loungers for in the garden. Don’t they have beach towels?!
You have to do that when they are communal, Like Germans on holiday. The OAP probably runs down first thing to throw on the towels and secure them a good lounger for the day!

Has anyone else noticed that her husband is nowhere to be found lately? She posts that shot over and over. She also posted the glass clink photo today that she posted weeks ago, claiming they were out in the garden again. There has been no sign of him working on her dressing room and no new photos taken in the salon with their tanner stained sofas. Why isn’t she shooting beauty and cleansing tutorials from her bathroom like she used to do? Has she moved out? Has he? Where is her dog?
I find that strange too, not even one of those creepy photos of them both in bathrobes in bed and him peeping over her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Sick

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Tho just had a look and it appears she’s commented on various posts so looks legit!

He doesn’t look like this anymore that’s for sure - tho neither does Nicole! That’s her on the right isn’t it??
TweedleDum and TweedleTwat. He looks like a young Dale Winton.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She can’t really be pretending to give a shit about animals and cruelty free / vegan cosmetics ? Seriously ?

In other news. I commented on cosmetic brand advert today where the filter is so evident you can actually see the warping on the models jaw and chin. I was very inoffensive. Just said “ the filter is so obvious, should filters be used to such an extreme for brands such as this?”

And I got so much abuse ... so much.
I was called a c-bomb, a woman hater, an ugly fucker, how dare I comment on someone else’s face etc. They were just missing the point.
it was proper shocking!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
I remember once on her story you could see they were soho house towels 🙄 made me cringe, showing off your fancy nicked towels
I remember that!

Finally caught up! Not taking 2 days off from the thread again I miss out on far too much and I hate having to read loads 😆

That pic someone posted of her ring!!! They are not real diamonds how are they so grubby? I know she’s always drowning in fake tan and make up but theres no sparkle to them at all.

Its really fucking boring the way she goes on and on and on about Rosé! True story about the pic from yesterday being a recycled one too! Did she think no one would notice?

I’m keen to know what brand is owned by wife number one, might have to do some investigating...

ELT1506

Another thing -I’m on a roll today lol - all of this ‘loads of people have asked me to share the Ted Talks’ - ffs are people incapable of searching for anything themselves or is she just bullshitting? By the time you have messaged her to ask her to share it you could have typed it in You Tube and found it yourself - really annoys me that she makes out she is the font of all knowledge for people. I literally would not ask her advice on anything - even Rose!!!!!

Also she needs to change that white nail polish as it now looks grey and grim AF

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I think many Influencers become narcissists but many of them would have narc tendencies to start with. Taking numerous pictures of yourself, looking at yourself and telling people how good you look & how much more important and glamorous your life is, how your choices are more valid, inviting people every single fucking day to admire you.. . It's the very definition of narcissism. It’s TRULY awful!

Some of them must know.. deep down that it's a façade and they are in some way preying on women's insecurities to influence them to buy more stuff. But I guess they are so “highly financially rewarded”’ ( be it with freebies, trips, stuff) and so praised that their ego and love of money could never give it up. How could someone like Lorna live without the daily adoration ? How could she live without showing off her stuff ?

They simply equate all the likes and all the money and all the gifts with self worth. (Hi Lorna! Ring any bells? )

Like someone else said , I imagine they would say 'oh you're just jealous' but i would not swap my life for Lorna’s for a gold pig!
I’d bet that most people commenting on here are respectable hard working career women with good morals, some with kids and definitly NOT the definition of a troll and out to “ bully”.

• Heart

Hej

“HiiiiiiYyYYyYyya” *twisting my jaw*

I haven’t visited her instagram for about a week, and I also stayed away from tattle life (I had to so I wouldn’t be tempted to look 😂) so I could get a time out from LooneyLuxe (LooneyLuxe haaas to be a part of the next thread-name!). And I can honestly feel my mood rising. She literally annoys me so much with her stupid clown make-up “tutorials”, baggy and flammable diapers, stupid poopie-poses, childish giggling and not to menation the 3 sad strands of hair on her overly filtered head and face that it affects my mood. The only reason I’m back on track with the lurking is because I missed you guys and I have to stay updated 😂

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
“It’s a really nice memory that, actually” what- him getting Botox or your wedding day?!
OR. Getting his teeth whitened ! 🙄

Cracked me up - the classical pianist comment in the Narc-cast
“ I was never going to make it , my hands were too tiny”

Err... that hand could span 2 octaves love!
This Fukkin cracked me up 😂😂

Oh my god it’s Mr Luxe chatting off camera again. Their repartee is really not as funny as she thinks is it...
And it’s rehearsed isn’t it... I’m absolutely cringing. About as natural as her lips.

( p.s is she making digs at us?)
OMG ... his voice is so creepy ... they’ve def discussed what they are gonna say beforehand ...
oh and the way he talks about his Botox made me wanna vomit !!! Totally agree re cringey ... he sounds like a Smarmy, yes man ,whipping boy 🥴doesn’t he find it weird that she’s talking to her phone .... there’s no rapport between them it’s all very stilted ... Oh and the she feels like a single parent cos he’s at work all the time ... what a Fukkin insult to single parents .... FFS grow up !!!

Last edited: