Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I could drive us there! I know where it is! 😂😂
Oh yes. 🤣🤣🤣
toot toot! Coooeeeee.. guess who???

They’d hide in the grounds, Lorna beneath a 16 metre wide sun hat.. and Mr Luxe behind a perfectly manicured giant bush with several bottles of Whispering Angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Exactly!
And ‘right I’m going to find John’ Find? Find? Where exactly? Stop making out like you’re in the West wing and he’s in the East when the reality is he is probably sat at the table in your tiny kitchen right next to you. Your whole house is a catfish!!

The whole house thing is just weird. Let’s assume for a moment she does have friends, they must know she doesn’t live in the mansion she alludes to... Don’t they think it’s weird the way she carries on about the “gardener” and the “grounds” blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😆

• Haha
Told you, she’s got daddy issues. 😬
That insta story of all her bottles of stuff definitely wasn’t taken in their home bathroom. It’s probably an old one from when they stayed in a hotel somewhere. We all know their bathroom in the flat is an avocado coloured one from the 80s 😏
Totally. If she had a swishy marble bathroom like that she’d ‘gram the shit out of it

6BBE3DA9-8200-463C-B1D7-4BAE53764339.jpeg

is mr luxe dead and she’s just using his phone to make out everything is normal?

30951AC3-4C86-4CFB-88F1-50F8AF5C3B9E.jpeg

yes it does come in a tall, hun - it was perfectly fine before she did this to it.

I’m actually so shook up by this dress thing. As soon as you all started talking about it I went scuttling to her insta (I will never re-follow).
Are you saying that she’s pinned it like that?
It’s such a beautiful dress and she’s done THAT to it. Just admit defeat, it’s not the dress for you.

• Haha

Laurenhelen88

Ok just caught up, when she says her skin is looking flawless ffs lol of course it is, anyone's would when you use a photoshop filter over every video
And that comment from John you're looking really pretty today! vom- it sounded so creepy, even her side eye reaction looked like she was a bit repulsed by it lol

• Haha
I'm sure most of you know but don't use her affiliate links, and line the twats pockets more, sign up to something like Quidco and get your own paid commission. I've used that site for years now and they've paid me over £1500 I have over £300 atm waiting to be paid out 👍

Jasmine

You’ve mentioned before he treated her badly, in what way?
Just by the way he wanted to divorce her, bullying tactics, blaming her for the unhappiness in the marriage when we knew it was down to his philandering... just like his father... I won't say rest in piece to his father cos he was a c***.

• Wow
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
You can just imagine the wave of panic seeping through every pore when she thinks she might not be perceived in a way she thinks she should be perceived. And that she might lose this enviable position in life. 🤣

I see ITS have wheeled out that ducking idiot GC to deflect from their monumental issues.Sweet Jesus. That’s what happens when you get a greedy brainless wonder running a company. He just got lucky.. for a while.

I guess due diligence wasn’t part of the infamous business plan/model Lorna.. no future proofing? No risk analysis?

no.. just greed.

Zero business acumen. Because it’s not a business.. it’s just a way of getting free stuff,

Time to jump Ship Lorna, hang up your gigantic hat and let Mr Luxe fund you in the way to which you’ve become accustomed.

• Heart

marty-one

I'm still very much upset about how fake she is... it's sickening
Just watched her stories - why doesn't she mention her mate, supposed to be her best friend but doesn't even bother to tell her name? Then she almost had me fear for John's live, with the whole he had a bad reaction thing, turn out he had dry hands? Wow, beats corona. Then, she teaches us how to blackface your shoulders.. Hi Lorna: does BLM mean anything to you?
MIND IS BLOWN

excuse my english, i speak dutch :)

• Haha
Long time lurker here and had to sign up to post this lol.
I’ve just realised something else she does with her stories. Watched the latest ones where she mentions Bobbi Brown makeup and then she says straight after oh look I’m getting messages from you guys already about Bobbi brown.... but she pre-records her stories right? Then she uploads the video (with filter) and does the subtitles & links (99% affiliate links of course). So when she said that when recording the the video, it wasn’t uploaded onto IG yet, therefore how would she be getting messages from people? She’s such a liar! Acting like she’s uploading them live and getting flooded with messages. Patheticcccccc.
Ha welcome! 🎉🎊🎉🎊 There will be more coming out of the woodwork to expose this fraudulent instablagger. I really think the rest of the followers were bought from IG! I remember seeing an offer on how to get thousands of followers a while back .

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Well are we all meeting up again tomorrow with our preferred tipple to host our opinions on the IGTV between Nadine Bagshot and LL ... apparently they always have such a giggle together and the matter will be no holds barred !!!! Riveting !!!🙄

The OAP must have gone to school with my Nan cos she cuts tomatoes like hat !

“HiiiiiiYyYYyYyya” *twisting my jaw*

I haven’t visited her instagram for about a week, and I also stayed away from tattle life (I had to so I wouldn’t be tempted to look 😂) so I could get a time out from LooneyLuxe (LooneyLuxe haaas to be a part of the next thread-name!). And I can honestly feel my mood rising. She literally annoys me so much with her stupid clown make-up “tutorials”, baggy and flammable diapers, stupid poopie-poses, childish giggling and not to menation the 3 sad strands of hair on her overly filtered head and face that it affects my mood. The only reason I’m back on track with the lurking is because I missed you guys and I have to stay updated 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yep she hasn’t even tried to explain in her own words. Copies and pastes other comments or screen grabs. Even Lydia has tried & Shes thick as chips 🤣

Hopefully with all that’s happened thus far, 2020 will be the year that the tide will turn against these greedy selfish none entities who are just absorbed in their own self important narcissism. The place they position themselves in society ( and how they are perceived) really SHOULD change. Time to get a real job.

• Heart

Sarah93

I remember this styling video she did... it was the first time I found her a little relatable? How many of us have a mum pouch or a loose tummy from weight loss etc but then it was deleted as quickly as she put it up
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a loose tummy or a mum pouch! It is totally normal, however the deceitful behaviour, pretending to be someone who you are not and constant fakery... that’s not normal.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Agreed ! I also don’t think she she really looks after her skin either . I think it’s all for show on Instagram. You can slightly see her actual skin in her IG videos when she moves certain ways and loses the filter.
Her chest is also very dry you can kind of hear how dry It is when she rubs makeup on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She definitely doesn’t exfoliate that’s for sure as it’s bloody two toned skin .
I wouldn’t buy any products she suggested as it really can’t be trusted if it actually works or not !

“How flawless does my skin look” 🙄 oh shut up Lorna
I think her chest is the most unattractive feature of her body yet she always has it on show. The skin looks horrible and nothing wrong with small boobs but she doesn’t wear stuff that flatters them it’s all too open and low cut which is generally a good look for a flatter chest but she’s not flat chested enough if you know what I mean. She needs a bra.

RealNYer

oh god her stories - she's "bored" of rose -
Does this woman ever work out or do anything physical other than just lie around all day? and seriously - can someone PLEASE teach her how to properly do tan, or just DON'T APPLY FAKE TAN! it's ok to just have pale skin and embrace it - use a little bronzer and be done!
you know she talks so much about the emotional toll her eating disorder took on her mental health, what she doesn't realize is all the lying she does and the fake life she presents to her followers is creating similar issues for young women that are striving for a life that ISN"T EVEN REAL.
And did anyone catch it - she basically admitted to using filters on all of her videos!! she said she should create a zoom filter - that would explain why she always looks so much thinner in her posts than in real-life shots of her. honestly, the amount of damage control needed for young women who watch her garbage is just beyond.

• Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Ha ha listen to how she says ‘ tousled’ referring to her rats tail hair ... hilarious ... she says ‘ tew-selled’ ... not even a word !!!

Her hair looks better natural.. than killing the life out of it with straighteners. Then she throws an insult indirectly to people probably watching it with curly hair ‘ oh, I don’t like curly hair’ .... well sorry .. but your hair looks miles better natural .. than like a flat ironing board.

With her type of hair it will never ever grow long .. just look stragley... why mess around with these products & not just go for a short hair cut? Her preference I know .. but thrusting these products at people once again just to line her pockets ...

She’s odd. I could not stop staring at her mouth when she speaks ... it’s like one side of her mouth goes up to her ear 👂

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Mr luxe believes she woke up like that ? What? Is he visually impaired ? or is he pissed?

Managed 49 seconds cant watch anymore.

It’s seriously a case of the emperor’s new clothes.
There will be a generation of girls wandering around in cheap tat with bright orange “glowing” faces...
How do they not see that she’s filtered to the point of being unrecognisable? Even my girls do and they’re under 10!

What the actual fuck.

• Haha