Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that her husband is nowhere to be found lately? She posts that shot over and over. She also posted the glass clink photo today that she posted weeks ago, claiming they were out in the garden again. There has been no sign of him working on her dressing room and no new photos taken in the salon with their tanner stained sofas. Why isn’t she shooting beauty and cleansing tutorials from her bathroom like she used to do? Has she moved out? Has he? Where is her dog?
I think the bedroom make over was just a lick of free paint from the home company she used to work for years back. I don't think we have ever seen her bathroom?

Mr Luxe is definitely around just not looking Luxe enough even for photoshop and filters. Pissed up old man whose job is probably on the line and doesn't want to pamper to her childish ways. Wouldn't surprise me if they have had some massive arguments and not talking, she's just lying to the camera again for the Luxe effect.

Girls I think she has blocked you, get the message, welcome to the club :LOL:

fullsizeoutput_2635.jpeg

Terri towelling that is such good quality eh? ITS replied for PR then ignored the poor girl.
fullsizeoutput_2633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ohmydays

VIP Member
What upsets me the most, ( and dare I say it) is the “glorifying” of both mental health issues and influencer status. There is a VERY fine line.
I’m sure that some manage to get the balance right. And I suspect it’s those that were more genuine to begin that are dealing with “the current climate” with any level of dignity and respect.

Lorna is failing miserably, in that she’s thrived on this perceived obsession of (faux) wealth and privilege... of which now she’s trying to dampen... and present a different side, with more humility. It may well wash with “ new Huns” (and I’m sure it will still be “ lucrative”)

When I first started out in children’s mental health, I dealt with quite defined issues.. abuse, physical, sexual, emotional and/or neglect. I still see an unsettling amount of this.. but nowadays it’s mental health with foundations in social media. And genuinely it’s terrifying.
Of course, I can’t say that there aren’t underlying issues that lead to the social media related issues... but people like Lorna just contribute to this cycle massively. Her mental health issues remain evidently unresolved, yet she gets to navigate round it and almost indulge the mental health issues she has, through social media.
It is NOT healthy. “Digital age” or not... it’s all going to come tumbling down. This need for validation and adoration from complete strangers, and those that feel the need to validate complete strangers based on the life they purport to have is so damaging.

Anwyay, I’ll shut up. I’m as boring as Lorna with her “ nattering” but I suppose I swear more. 🤣
Don’t shut up @AllAboutTheMayhem I love hearing your side of it all .. it’s the same as what I’m thinking but wow you explain it a whole lot better 🤬

Its_Me

VIP Member
I haven’t followed her for the majority of the time I’ve been contributing to the thread 🤣

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I’m still sticking by my theory but I’m adding to it .
He’s got fat !
His hair needs dying
His Botox needs topping up ..

FFS .... I’m being repetitive !!! 😂😂😂😂
Just gotta finish off my make up and put my nappy on 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So by what she has quoted saying .. does she realise this is a fictional character in SATC .. or truly think she’s carry Bradshaw ???? Bloody hell ... aka alexandra petrovski artist SATC is actually a famous dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Dear god. I’m officially dead 🤣

Or am I the one being a loon. I’m off to put my nappydress on, and find my Bentley or because I’m bored. Go hug a lamppost
She actually thinks she is in SATC the OAP is no Mr Big

• Sick

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Have you seen the latest “must have” Rose snap? Strategically placed “man” hand following recent speculation 👋
I reckon it’s her wearing one of those foam hands you see people wearing at sports games 😂

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I have nothing interesting to tell. I did wonder though - have you ever heard from the ex, the liar or their wardrobes regarding your commentary on here?

And you married him because it was good at the time. When its not good.... well, we’ve all been there and can fill in our own blanks 😊 😘
OMG .. @LadyLockdown I thought you were gonna say you were the 1st wife !!!! I nearly weed my pants with excitement 😂

What the lion, the witch and the wardrobe?? 😜

He's no lion, the witch was probably me for seeing him for what he is.. don't forget I'm one of those front line carer's, which I have been for a few years now who can see past any self obsessed BULLSHIT. He didn't like it. What attracted him to me I've discovered, is the fact that I was "different" in my thinking. Which was a breath of fresh air to him in his life then, however he soon reverted to his narcissistic, money obsessed, look at me status ways. I had to go to preserve my sanity. Such a shallow sad person he was. I tried to inform him and speak to him but no luck. Now I'm no angel so.... I shagged someone else.. 😂 😂 🙄 Sorry!
Ha ha ha @Jasmine did he know ??? Oh well he does now 😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t ... Ive mentioned this before an ex flat mate of mine knew LL from Brighton .. when she was a lesbian !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Another thing -I’m on a roll today lol - all of this ‘loads of people have asked me to share the Ted Talks’ - ffs are people incapable of searching for anything themselves or is she just bullshitting? By the time you have messaged her to ask her to share it you could have typed it in You Tube and found it yourself - really annoys me that she makes out she is the font of all knowledge for people. I literally would not ask her advice on anything - even Rose!!!!!

Also she needs to change that white nail polish as it now looks grey and grim AF

Rant over 😂
I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Looking at the wing mirror looks like it was black
OMG. Surely your asking for trouble driving a Bentley with a personalised number plate saying ‘LUXE’ .. how Fukkin chavvy is that !!! It actually makes me cringe ... Imagine parking up and getting out of that car with that number plate ... how Fukkin embarrassing you wouldn’t get an ounce of respect .. I’d just think what a Fukkin pair of Wannabe twats .. 🤣

• Haha