Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gtammy9

Where does Lorna find some of the crap she posts in her stories?! Her ‘inspo’😂 she’s uploaded a fancy designer polka dot skirt then her next post is nails with tacky white tips and tattoo stencils on top😆 How are people taking fashion advice from her please? She has no clue and literally must just choose these photos at random from Pinterest..😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ELT1506

When she says “message me when you get a minute and let me know how you’re getting on” grinds my gears. Like she’s begging for attention. Weird false friendship. 😑
This is what is so funny about it ‘message me, we’re all friends blah blah blah’ when we know that when people do contact her directly she gives them snooty one lined replies, all for the engagement on the gram though eh?!

When she said the topics she talks about on the podcast - ED, Virgin and John - I thought my god are those the only topics she has to talk about, there’s literally nothing else to her. Not knocking her talking about her ED but trolley dolly and John - they’ve been done to death 🤷‍♀️

I also don’t know if I can stand the sound of her swallowing her own saliva any longer!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
She’s made her twitter private !!! Again 🙄
I suspect she's made it private so she or her agency plebs can go over the account with a fine tooth comb incase something has been tweeted by her or retweeted or liked that can be deemed compromising in this current climate
I wonder why she’s made it private. Maybe she got told some home truths, too many to delete, following the ITS Twitter and instagram call outs 🤔
I saw ITS turned the comments off of their last post.
I wonder why she’s made it private. Maybe she got told some home truths, too many to delete, following the ITS Twitter and instagram call outs 🤔
I saw ITS turned the comments off of their last post.

Rogue1

Amazing! Made me laugh out loud! 🙌🏻😂

Yes she is a fan of constantly using other houses interior pictures to make it look like it's her own home when it's not, so devious.

I mean where is her creativity it's not there, anyone can go on Pinterest and copy and paste across very lazy

I dread to think what this summer "In The Shit" will look like
“In The Shit’ has the makings of the next thread title 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Were they booted from their flat? What happened to her fancy dressing room makeover the OAP was so busy working on at the beginning of quarantine? I’m tired of her ugly corner of her ugly room at her mother’s house or wherever she’s gone into hiding.
hhahahahahah THAT IS the dressing room with its makeover 🙈

When filler looks horrific

Trout pout ... droopy mouth
Wow you can also see there how her skin really is without the smoothing filter!

• Haha
I mean 6 cases she travels cheap as chips economy so the excess baggage would cost stupid money! I don't believe she travels with that many, although with the amount of shit she trowels on that mug each day she prob needs one case for makeup!
I moved countries and took 3 cases and 2 cabin bags but then I don't fly economy so I'm already more luxe & 'spendy' than this twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
When she said today he researches wine like she does Chanel bags. I nearly fell off my bar stool. All that researching and she ended up with something that looks like a garbage bag with a gold chain? You wasted your time girl.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Now she wants a wee wee ... what she doesn’t realise is there is no public toilets open up anyone .. so she will have to pee in her dyson case
Perhaps if she’d had the decency to answer me and not block me I might have invited her in for a wee and a glass of whispering angel

• Haha
Her body to me looks like someone who drinks too much wine, doesn’t have a great diet but at the same time doesn’t eat much and doesn’t work out so lacks muscle mass. Oh yeh 👀
Agreed ! I also don’t think she she really looks after her skin either . I think it’s all for show on Instagram. You can slightly see her actual skin in her IG videos when she moves certain ways and loses the filter.
Her chest is also very dry you can kind of hear how dry It is when she rubs makeup on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She definitely doesn’t exfoliate that’s for sure as it’s bloody two toned skin .
I wouldn’t buy any products she suggested as it really can’t be trusted if it actually works or not !

“How flawless does my skin look” 🙄 oh shut up Lorna

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I may have to lose a second life (I have 3 insta accounts; private, personal & business) and comment how horrific she looks in that dress that she has ‘put two tacks in’ Jesus! She can’t make a salad so I’m damn sure she can’t put a tack in a satin dress. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She looks so wide in it, and she really isn’t wide. Oh Lordy! 😂
I’m like a cat with 9 lives each has their own IG account can’t remember how many times I’ve been blocked might have to buy another cat 😂😂.

• Haha

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Ugh yes the sudden appearance of random black influencers just seemed so contrived ugh. She really doesn’t do herself any favours

I used to have to do work things with nadine b about 20 years ago, she was actually quite a laugh and very cynical about the whole ridiculous beauty industry. She always struck me as quite shrewd, not a person who would play along with a faker like our Looney. Interesting times..
And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..yeah very inclusive and supportive she has been in the pasr....look out for the next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad...disingenuous bint.
Ugh yes the sudden appearance of random black influencers just seemed so contrived ugh. She really doesn’t do herself any favours

I used to have to do work things with nadine b about 20 years ago, she was actually quite a laugh and very cynical about the whole ridiculous beauty industry. She always struck me as quite shrewd, not a person who would play along with a faker like our Looney. Interesting times..
And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..yes she's very inclusive and supportive....look out for her next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad..
I found it really sad and cringey when she was telling us to check out Her list of great black influencers that she’s never really mentioned in the past .. I have black members in my family I’m aware of what’s going on .. I’m totally against it but would I post some of these random sayings ... NO ... once again she’s doing it for attention .... cos she’d forgotten all about it this morning And was back to promoting that the acrylic nappy set was back in stock !!!! Vile person
And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..oh yes very inclusive and supportive she has been in the past....not. look out for her next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad...disingenuous bint.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than sleeping in skin tight Lycra with a plastic transfer of GC on my chest !! Greedy Money grabbing ITS look how they respond to this question ..?
Fuck me it’s even worse than the Terri lounge set

• Haha
Ooh it’s Thursday so cue the pic of them clapping, mr luxe slumped against the wall on his way to whispering angel oblivion, and her in the weird pink eyeliner that makes her look like she has Myxomatosis 🥺

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Apparently she has 4 “rowbzzz” from soho house and they’re only 85 quid 😳 and she (read “whipping boy”) washes them regularly … that comment was definitely for us 😋😆
She’s such a boring dope.

Dear lord.

The blotchiness of her skin. Look at the various colours and patchiness on the neck

And the white face
And the bloody gormless looks all the time! 🙄

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Yeh it was open yesterday
Oh what a surprise .. she hasn’t used that account for months and then a ‘fellow Tattler’ visits it for a snoop and low and behold now she’s made it private .... Hello Lorna 👋

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
To anyone out there with curly or wavy hair I ❤❤❤❤ It. Poker straight hair is so naughties .... plus with the baby fine hair she naturally has why on earth all these products ... oh wsit .. once again just so she can shove it down some poor girls throat who can probably ill afford it during these hard times.

• Heart