Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
hhahahahahah THAT IS the dressing room with its makeover 🙈

Wow you can also see there how her skin really is without the smoothing filter!
Her makeup is CAKED on. This is why I’m for one not fooled by the layered makeup look she does. I just do not get it. How can this girl possibly influence her teen following to think she is anything but a troll doll. 🤷🏼‍♀️😡

In reality I would love to know what she looks like for real.

Let’s face it. We’ve all been conned. Glad we didn’t pay a subscription to her insta fake luxeyyy lifestyle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That story about hermes... they won’t let you have one because they’ve seen your fucking Instagram.

if she hadn’t banged on about hermes so much she could have bought a pre-loved one and no one would have been any the wiser

but this is the problem with making your entire brand about unboxing and spending and etc. Grim.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Their interaction yesterday was SO weird: she looked a little bit repulsed when he said she was pretty 🤣 it’s a really weird dynamic that he’s doing all these things for her whilst working full time whilst she does what?! Honestly I want to see an expose on this fake lifestyle they have ASAP. Wonder if the daily fail would be interested in a follow up article.....
“The Lies Behind Influencer Luxe Lifestyle Exposed”

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
So if I went on matches via her link and spent £500 she gets £60 give or take £15?
Yep. And some are much higher. Here are some more...

And here’s why she flogs tat at boohoo 20%

and asos is 10%

And another fun part of it is that she can buy stuff through her own links and get the “ cash back”
So she will post all those mood boards and links to various items and then probably use another account to buy the stuff herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s back spending at net a porter and matches now that they’ve started delivering again. Chomping at the bit for the last 9 weeks!

She is defined solely by what she has, how much she buys, how much she gets given and how much she wants. (And how she believes she looks)
Just repellent. Hardly surprising she seemingly has so few female friends.

I came here to say what on earth has she done to that filter today - she looks positively reptilian! Just ridiculous! Surely people will call her out - she doesn’t even look human!
Might be the same filter that khloeK has recently applied, that’s given her an entirely different head!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I would have paid good money to have seen @Ohmydays face when she saw the luxe duo.
I laughed so much the other night when I was looking back at the old threads for the Bentley pic and you said she walks as though she shit herself like your 2 year old 😂😂😂 Any videos of her walking do kill me, she always looks like her shoes are too big for her and she’s pissed.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
What a mess !!!! Another Luxeless look with an attempt to make it look ‘spenny’ with that awful bag . Blouse is pretty but the rest of the look is shite ... someone on here said that LL can’t wear denim and boy were they tight .. I think she’s ‘sized up ‘ so she’s not got a camel hoof in them 😂.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I can’t take it any longer! The time has come for me to move on, unfollow her, stop watching her stories and stop fixating on my hatred for her 🤣
It’s been a pleasure ladies!
Don’t you dare leave !!! I unfollowed ages ago .. just here to hopefully see them/lying /greedy/ narc/ instablaggers get their comeuppance !! please stay .. we love your posts

pink_norris

VIP Member
What’s all that Domestic Violence stuff about ? Is she just posting random stuff to garner more attention perhaps or make it seem like she has more depth than a fucking puddle ?

Very odd, the tiniest of writing, no real meaningful input. Just put large words with relevant links if you are going to highlight abuse. It's increased massively since lockdown there are a lot of scared women/men/children living it everyday and she trivialised it with a swipe up. Very irresponsible.

And what's with the french butter. Does she not realise our own amazing British farmers are on the brink right now and need all the support we can give them. Our British diary and produce is the best you can get, it's here in our country, low carbon footprint and tastes incredible, support them they need us. She really is thick as they come. No more recipes please leave it to those that actually know.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Laughed my head off at the shocking spelling. English degree my arsehole. Might have started it.. can’t imagine she finished it!

Maybe she segued straight from prestigious music school to the English degree!
John has a low mood because of chapped hands? My heart is bleeding. Ridiculous

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I see these awful ‘shoots’ going on everywhere I turn, it is so very cringe :(
It really is “cringe”. What’s more, we’d never seen them before and we didn’t see them again so we did speculate as to whether they were even staying there... The beaches on Aruba are public and the hotels are all on the seafront so anyone can access any of the hotels which makes it all the more laughable. Pretending you’re at a 5* hotel when actually you’re probably staying at the hostel in the arse end of town. 😂

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Aaaand off goes the rodial banana lowlighter aaaand here comes the dior concealer. I commented before I wonder how long before the rodial one disappears and it's never mentioned again. Now it's out of stock, she can aff link to the dior one which of course will now become her favourite ever concealer in the whole wide world.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It’s an addiction for her. She can’t help herself.
Just waiting for Lorna to post the infamous dining room picture.
She must be absolutely clucking.. needing her fix!
Won’t be long before she’s back I guarantee it... but we all have looooong memories. ✔👍🏼

When she says “review the situation” while applying the eyeshadow to the other eye with a dirty finger and yellow nail.
no need to review love it still looks shit

coral and yellow though 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
@Gtammy9 thats exactly what she does. She has no ideas of her own. I think she even admits she just spends hours on Pinterest.

I mean.. remember the last ITS “ photo shoot“
That’s what happens when she’s left to her own creativity and the ONLY place she has to take photos is the spare bedroom. Just absolutely embarrassing.
It was only marginally better than the Kim/Kanye readers wives/ slag heap photo shoot off of 2015.

• Haha