LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. She didn’t want to like the make up I suppose because she thinks she is better than “drugstore” products... which she used when she was working as cabin crew!! Expensive doesn’t always mean better.

Reactions: 4
Urgh. She didn’t want to like the make up I suppose because she thinks she is better than “drugstore” products... which she used when she was working as cabin crew!! Expensive doesn’t always mean better.
Exactly, certainly for foundation and stuff I think the more expensive brands can be better just because they tend to have better/less harmful ingredients but as far as lipglosses and stuff go (which always loosing so begrudge paying more for anyway) I find cheaper ones are often better. NYX is my fave 😍

Reactions: 1
It was on her twitter, this is what took her all day to film. Throwing a parcel 😆, can you image the diva demands "do another take, this angle, do another take, do another take, I need to see it, approve it, filter it, now you can use it"

I would've thought she would be a expert at that, amount of grabby stuff she gets.
Oh was it 😂 don’t follow her on twitter, did, then unfollowed when I realised what a twit she is.
That took her all day to film 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ.

I’ve been reading these threads and enjoying them for ages but felt I had to comment to day because of that cc cream! I’m watching her and she’s bright orange! I don’t really understand why she’s posted that video, it’s gone completely wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sweet mother divine she’s like an oompaloompa from the IT cosmetics

I've been feeling rough today but your comment is just what I needed, your hilarious, I just watched it and her face as she's troweling it on "mistake, big mistake, they won't notice"

ORANGE is then new ORANGE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
my friend who isn't on here but also isn't a fan of Lorna, was going through pictures at her work and found this utter gem! Had to share 😂 I mean it's just a different person!
She must use a face slimming filter!!
anyone know a good one, I need it after this lockdown period 🌝

That was the worst lip smacking to date

He eyebrows are bleeping tragic I didn’t see what she used because I skipped through most of it but might have to go back and see what it was to make sure I never buy it!!
That was hideous to watch!! Why on earth would you post that

• Haha
During this epidemic, with people suffering mentally as well as trying to get over this virus, I find her constant feed .. well .... vapid. Selfish and narcissistic. People are finding life tough financially, yet she’s shoving product after product and spending money like it’s gone out of fashion... not realising people watching her stuff and still thinking they should attain to this ridiculous way of living.

She needs a hobby. Something that will ground her to the roots and learn. I’m sorry.. but even though I watch just for the next instalment I will be glad when some bloggers will just get out in the real world and get a job where it’s hard graft. No envy here .. it’s just vulgarity.

Through all of this there is something for us all to learn.

Reactions: 11
my friend who isn't on here but also isn't a fan of Lorna, was going through pictures at her work and found this utter gem! Had to share 😂 I mean it's just a different person!

And that is why she won't do meet up's. She doesn't want people to see her and can't be rude (as she blatantly has been on DM's) as she is being paid by a brand to be there

There was a small snippet on the Breaking Fashion tv show where one of the ITS girls said along the lines of "We'd better get this right you know what Lorna is like" so she is even rude to the brand that are paying her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've been feeling rough today but your comment is just what I needed, your hilarious, I just watched it and her face as she's troweling it on "mistake, big mistake, they won't notice"

It’s like the filters have warped her mind if she thinks that’s normal, thank god we’re all in lockdown and no one will actually see her in real life (her 1m followers/sheep probably think it’s acceptable)

hope you’re feeling okay btw

At least it matches the rest of her for once!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.