LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm seeing in that flasher picture is that god awful patchy tan! 🤦‍♀️ Look at the feet and thighs 😂

Looks like a hooker on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure it was Cindy Crawford who did this kind of shoot early 90s but this was New York and tastefully done and not looking like a dirty Pervy slapper like Lorna trampness
Ha ha omg ... cindy Crawford is incredibly stunning. Lorna reads this she will think she’s a damn supermodel ...

Cindy has class and elegance... that even money cannot buy ! Amen y’all 🙏🏽❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she’s not wearing foundation today, but instead applying a ridiculous amount of concealer instead, how does that work 🤦🏻‍♀️ And why would John get a shock if he walked in he must have seen her putting her makeup on before 🙄

Does anyone know what a grown up blusher is please? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Have to say my eyes and brain has been totally opened up to the Insta/You Tube world, I had no idea how nasty, underhand, deceptive, cheating, liars there were underneath the supposed gloss. All for the follow, likes, cash!

For that I am thankful I found this site.

I wish Louis Theroux would do a docu on this whole thing, he'd be brilliant at exposing
Yesssss that would be very interesting indeed 👏🏼
Love Louis Theroux.. contact him with the idea!?

She’s applying that concealer like how you fill cracks with poly filler in your walls.

Oh Christ. That flannel she is using to cleanse her face with is filthy! I use a new Elemis cleansing cloth every night!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe we’re living in a world where someone deems it necessary to video themselves washing their face with a filthy cloth and fake tan down their dressing gown and share it with the world.
As if it’s some fascinating discovery and genius-level operation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I can’t even watch her Sunday’s. It’s my favourite day of the week and I can’t be arsed getting myself wound up about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe we’re living in a world where someone deems it necessary to video themselves washing their face with a filthy cloth and fake tan down their dressing gown and share it with the world.
As if it’s some fascinating discovery and genius-level operation.
If I wasn't blocked I'd give her a right bollocking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she plastered all that makeup on to sit at home to take it off 3 hours later... right
I just don’t get the using heat on her thin whispy hair every single day

I keep noticing her stories jumping To a new story but missing parts out.. she obviously isn’t happy with the filter or something maybe
When she’s cleansing it jumps to her eyes covered in cleanser and when she was applying her makeup we lost some stories too, wonder why

Reactions: 2
Her face is horrifying 🙈 She looks like one of those freaky dolls weirdos collect! I’ve seen pictures of her before & she was a pretty girl. Now, you could wheel her out on Halloween to frighten young kids...& their Mum’s who may have ever considered fillers 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“We have about 50 flannels on rotation” is he using the same one as her too? 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her face is horrifying 🙈 She looks like one of those freaky dolls weirdos collect! I’ve seen pictures of her before & she was a pretty girl. Now, you could wheel her out on Halloween to frighten young kids...& their Mum’s who may have ever considered fillers 😳
I was thinking that re The freaky doll! She’s like a fembot/them dolls men buy online To have sex with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she plastered all that makeup on to sit at home to take it off 3 hours later... right
I just don’t get the using heat on her thin whispy hair every single day

I keep noticing her stories jumping To a new story but missing parts out.. she obviously isn’t happy with the filter or something maybe
When she’s cleansing it jumps to her eyes covered in cleanser and when she was applying her makeup we lost some stories too, wonder why
That make up looked horrendous 🤡.
I don’t take my make up off like that .. I remove my eye make up 1st then remove my face make then cleanse my face .. with CLEAN fresh cloths each time ..FFS I’ve just made myself laugh why was I telling you that ...?i😂😂😂.
Her hair looks shite .. why would you want thick hair then flatten it to an inch of its life ..
I noticed her stories jumping all over the place and god what bad editing ..
Can’t believe that she just stares at herself in the mirror all day she Fukkin loves herself ..
That grid of after pics is so altered .. deceitful cow
I did think she looked a bit ‘bigger’ today when she was ADVERTISING her mates jewellery ..

I can’t even watch her Sunday’s. It’s my favourite day of the week and I can’t be arsed getting myself wound up about her.
You’re not missing anything .. it’s same Ol same ol ..
🤡👽💩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s applying that concealer like how you fill cracks with poly filler in your walls.

Oh Christ. That flannel she is using to cleanse her face with is filthy! I use a new Elemis cleansing cloth every night!
Oh why oh why wouldn’t you do that in your bathroom?! She must be mightily embarrassed of her bathroom to not cleanse in there. I hope someone has questioned her on that, insane to sit on a cream carpet and do it. She gets worse! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s after more cleanser, as that bottles nearly finished 🙄
Stop begging Lorna

Oh why oh why wouldn’t you do that in your bathroom?! She must be mightily embarrassed of her bathroom to not cleanse in there. I hope someone has questioned her on that, insane to sit on a cream carpet and do it. She gets worse! 🤦🏻‍♀️
yesss why the hell wouldn’t she cleanse in her bathroom? That’s just weird

I reckon she’s after more cleanser, as that bottles nearly finished 🙄
Stop begging Lorna

yesss why the hell wouldn’t she cleanse in her bathroom? That’s just weird
Also reckon she’s after a night cream too by what she said 😤

Have we ever seen the bathroom?? Why is she always doing skincare sat down on the carpet, so odd.

When she said she was just putting concealer on today with the amount she applied might as well have used foundation..

Reactions: 4
Have we ever seen the bathroom?? Why is she always doing skincare sat down on the carpet, so odd.

When she said she was just putting concealer on today with the amount she applied might as well have used foundation..
So after a quick look online at another flat in the same house which is currently for sale, this is an image of the kitchen and bathroom and en-suite.... not up to her ‘Luxe’ image if hers is the same, hence the no show!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.