LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Luxe is going to spend half of this lovely day photographing Lorna in the acrylic hell that she “personally designed”. He sure is winning at life.

Wonder if the people in the other flats are observing the shenanigans?! I bet they have a whatsapp group chat. 🤣
I would be peeing my pants watching the geriatric with his camera and Lorna posing and pouting in clothes that are too big.

( this is assuming it’s outside. Face like a melted welly with all the make up sliding off)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That cringe moment on the ITS programme when the mahogany pensioner is snapping away ‘do I look cute babes? DO I? DO I?’ (Clue: no)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That filter is hurting my eyes!!
Only Lorna can make an expensive pair of shoes look cheap.
Does anyone know what filter she uses?! I’d love to see what it does to my own face so I can see the full extent of her fakery! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who wears theses 'knitted' co-ord things?! I just don't get how that's flattering or stylish. Looks like something an OAP might wear for a night a bingo or something I just don't get her 'fashion' choices at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Years back I wore a ankle bracelet my mum went crazy "get that off", I couldn't figure out why then she said it's a sign to say show your a prositute 😄

Never worn once since, cheap n tacky
I wear them on holiday but otherwise no.
Who wears theses 'knitted' co-ord things?! I just don't get how that's flattering or stylish. Looks like something an OAP might wear for a night a bingo or something I just don't get her 'fashion' choices at all
If you look on her tagged posts there’s a ton of girls wearing them and they looks as awful as they do on her. It’s the material and the washed out colours that is the worst thing

Seriously, she needs a good bath

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why has she bought ALL the books that were suggested ?🤫

The anklet...
I think she said recently she had ordered another one . Surely not gonna wear 1 on each ankle ? 😂😂

Mr Luxe is going to spend half of this lovely day photographing Lorna in the acrylic hell that she “personally designed”. He sure is winning at life.

Wonder if the people in the other flats are observing the shenanigans?! I bet they have a whatsapp group chat. 🤣
I would be peeing my pants watching the geriatric with his camera and Lorna posing and pouting in clothes that are too big.

( this is assuming it’s outside. Face like a melted welly with all the make up sliding off)
Ol whipping boy has got to do what he’s told !😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Years back I wore a ankle bracelet my mum went crazy "get that off", I couldn't figure out why then she said it's a sign to say show your a prositute 😄

Never worn once since, cheap n tacky
I remember when her tacky mate Nicole was launching the ankle bracelets on her stories decided she was going to wear one on each ankle yuk

Reactions: 1
Last week - “I really want to design lounge wear”
This week - lounge wear is produced

Fast fashion really does make me ill.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.