LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she block you? 😂👏🏼
Guys I'm blocked are you able to post some photos please thanks x
Last week - “I really want to design lounge wear”
This week - lounge wear is produced

Fast fashion really does make me ill.
And not a flipping #AD in sight !!

She had a tutorial with the Dyson hair wrap after she finished her hair was a right mess so I messaged her and said her hair was too fine for that dryer so she blocked me !
I’m blocked on my phone but my ‘friend’ can get her on my laptop !! Might be worth a try .. even though you asked for pics today the 3 that were posted were ‘it’ in a nutshell .. we saved you the other same Ol same Ol dozens .. mind you if we should endure the pain so should you 😂😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG ... the Q&A. Shoot me now !! The Luxes live in a time warp !! It’s as if her life stopped after she left Virgin because her Air Hostess days seem to be the only memories she has !!! Oh and another celeb mention and her crew mates were like family !! Hey Billy no mates where are they now ! She’s so full of shite !! So boring and her and the OAP’s pics are always of them years ago ( on repeat) or staged now #Ad pics .. as for Santorini hotel , that’s twice in the last week she’s mentioned that hotel !! £££
And don’t get me started on that Fukkin lounge wear !! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
OMG ... the Q&A. Shoot me now !! The Luxes live in a time warp !! It’s as if her life stopped after she left Virgin because her Air Hostess days seem to be the only memories she has !!! Oh and another celeb mention and her crew mates were like family !! Hey Billy no mates where are they now ! She’s so full of shite !! So boring and her and the OAP’s pics are always of them years ago ( on repeat) or staged now #Ad pics .. as for Santorini hotel , that’s twice in the last week she’s mentioned that hotel !! £££
And don’t get me started on that Fukkin lounge wear !! 🙄
I can’t even watch

I think she’s suggesting that her lips are quite natural now given they’ve not been inflated for 17 months, but then goes and posts these pictures next to each other.
Don’t tell me , it’s the Nars juicy lip inducing afterglow that’s made the lips jut out 4 inches?

Just shows how empty her life has been given the only thing she references is cabin crew 15 years ago. Last time she worked tbh.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Major retailers and respected brands look for way more then the follower count. Unfortunately talking more about this will certainly reveal my identity (to LL) I do see her at FWs and press events and it will be extremely awkward if I make myself known to her. I can tell the Jimmy Choo story though, everyone already knows about that one!
What is the jimmy Choo story 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would net a porter not work with her ????
She isn't there demographic at all! There's no way NAP would work with someone that has a collection with ITS makes zero sense.
She has no style, her only designer items are obvious brash show-off pieces the rest is utter tatt.
literally the worst brand fit for NAP.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s suggesting that her lips are quite natural now given they’ve not been inflated for 17 months, but then goes and posts these pictures next to each other.
Don’t tell me , it’s the Nars juicy lip inducing afterglow that’s made the lips jut out 4 inches?

Just shows how empty her life has been given the only thing she references is cabin crew 15 years ago. Last time she worked tbh.
The filler Restylane she has lasts 10 months, they would not stay that big for 17 months and she's had a a lot put in the top lip especially, they are uneven and I don't know a reputable prescriber who would do that. They might stay inflated a little bit but definitely not to that extent and LL loves a injection there's no way she wouldn't go back for "top ups" probably that dodgy woman who does her puffy jaw.

I've worked with a top plastic surgeon who teaches fillers/anti winkle his work is superb, its very interesting listening what he says during classes, he really enhances the face rather than puff it up and just won't do whatever you want. There's a lot of dodgy prescribers out there

Reactions: 5
She isn't there demographic at all! There's no way NAP would work with someone that has a collection with ITS makes zero sense.
She has no style, her only designer items are obvious brash show-off pieces the rest is utter tatt.
literally the worst brand fit for NAP.
THIS. She’s a chav, the ITS collection suits her. As much as I can’t stand her and her outfits are sometimes a bit off key you can see why they worked with the likes of Lydia Millen she’s way more polished than LL.

Reactions: 5
The filler Restylane she has lasts 10 months, they would not stay that big for 17 months and she's had a a lot put in the top lip especially, they are uneven and I don't know a reputable prescriber who would do that. They might stay inflated a little bit but definitely not to that extent and LL loves a injection there's no way she wouldn't go back for "top ups" probably that dodgy woman who does her puffy jaw.

I've worked with a top plastic surgeon who teaches fillers/anti winkle his work is superb, its very interesting listening what he says during classes, he really enhances the face rather than puff it up and just won't do whatever you want. There's a lot of dodgy prescribers out there
The lips are truly shocking. They just don’t have to look like that at all.. she could have achieved fuller lips without them looking so comedic. But then I see many girls in my job who actually want to look fake, who want to look like they have extreme and unnatural looking lips. And the internet/influencers just perpetuate this evident glorifying of body dysmoprhia,

Reactions: 4
I think she once mentioned that her doctor (?) refused to put more filler in her lips and told her she should stop for a while, so even if she did those horrible lips in the first place at least she had some common sense to advise her to stop, because Lorna would've just kept going haha.

Reactions: 1
I think she once mentioned that her doctor (?) refused to put more filler in her lips and told her she should stop for a while, so even if she did those horrible lips in the first place at least she had some common sense to advise her to stop, because Lorna would've just kept going haha.
TBF Dr K’s work (shes a cosmetic dentists) I’ve seen on a few others isn’t nearly as bad as Lorna’s, her lips are really bad not natural at all.

I’d have been embarrassed to put that on my feed if I was the doctor she looks like a clown

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is using different filters on her pics hence why she looks more like a cartoon character .... she’s naturally got ‘no lips’. So having lip injections is very hard. Not hugely advisable as you will never get a subtle and natural look and can easily tell when lips have been injected

She is using different filters on her pics hence why she looks more like a cartoon character .... she’s naturally got ‘no lips’. So having lip injections is very hard. Not hugely advisable as you will never get a subtle and natural look and can easily tell when lips have been injected
This is my problem! I have no lips at all naturally, and had to have about 5ml to get a normal level of lip! (not in 1 go might I add) but it sits very unnaturally and is very obvious. Even when I had 2ml in, which is a fair bit, you couldn't see it... So had 2ml more and then BOOM. Went from unnoticeable to ridiculous. Waiting for it to dissolve at the moment but psychologically, even though you know it looks bad, it feels better having some lips rather than nothing.... I can see why she gets it (thin lipped gals perspective)

Reactions: 2
This is my problem! I have no lips at all naturally, and had to have about 5ml to get a normal level of lip! (not in 1 go might I add) but it sits very unnaturally and is very obvious. Even when I had 2ml in, which is a fair bit, you couldn't see it... So had 2ml more and then BOOM. Went from unnoticeable to ridiculous. Waiting for it to dissolve at the moment but psychologically, even though you know it looks bad, it feels better having some lips rather than nothing.... I can see why she gets it (thin lipped gals perspective)
She also has/had a serious gummy smile so I reckon she may have had some Botox for that too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.