LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only shops luxury if she has a discount code or influencer credit. Net a porter will never work with her (I know for a fact) and they don’t run any discount codes. Sooooo... we are safe!
That second sentence has made my day 🙏🏽

She really has some stupid quotes "we are a children" was one of them wtf !
That is the worst I was actually thinking about that yesterday she’s such a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That second sentence has made my day 🙏🏽

That is the worst I was actually thinking about that yesterday she’s such a mug
There is a list of retailers/ brands I know off that put her on the black list. Jimmy choo is one of them too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There is a list of retailers/ brands I know off that put her on the black list. Jimmy choo is one of them too.
Can you add to our list of LL realities, come and off load some info to us; we are a nice bunch

welcome aboard 😀

Reactions: 2
Can you add to our list of LL realities, come and off load some info to us; we are a nice bunch

welcome aboard 😀
As they saying goes ...
‘ What’s said on TL stays onTL ‘
or maybe
‘Sharing is caring ‘😀

Reactions: 2
Why is she blacklisted?! ☕☕☕
And she looks, grubby cheap. I don’t think I’ve seen one high end bag gifted/ad to her

I mean even ex stripper/pole dancer Lydia EM and Inthefrow squeelling moaner get gifted high end bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she looks, grubby cheap. I don’t think I’ve seen one high end bag gifted/ad to her

I mean even ex stripper/pole dancer Lydia EM and Inthefrow squeelling moaner get gifted high end bags 😂
True, all her tit is OAP funded, and she seems proud of it.

OMG that’s so interesting .. what boxes would you have to tick to be blacklisted by retailers/brands .. I thought they only went on follower count

Did anyone else see this on twitter ?
is it a quote from the programme ? or is she admitting to her affair ???? Love that her followers haven’t questioned it !!!
she has watched the tv show normal people, which is basically a series about two people who start an affair but the male lead asks to keep it quiet

Major retailers and respected brands look for way more then the follower count. Unfortunately talking more about this will certainly reveal my identity (to LL) I do see her at FWs and press events and it will be extremely awkward if I make myself known to her. I can tell the Jimmy Choo story though, everyone already knows about that one!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wait, what! Jimmy Choo story ?
ive missed something - cofffee and catch up for me !
(How much does it matter that she looks nothing like her filtered pictures in real life ? )

Major retailers and respected brands look for way more then the follower count. Unfortunately talking more about this will certainly reveal my identity (to LL) I do see her at FWs and press events and it will be extremely awkward if I make myself known to her. I can tell the Jimmy Choo story though, everyone already knows about that one!
Oohhh .. I don’t know the Choo story either ... can’t wait to hear it ... how juicy 😂

she has watched the tv show normal people, which is basically a series about two people who start an affair but the male lead asks to keep it quiet
Is it a quote from the programme Then ?

Last edited:
@Sarah93 ohhhh Choo stories, please share, our treat for the bank holiday :)

Years back I bought Choo's they were the most comfortable heels you could ever wear all day, all night, but then he left and it all went really commercial after Sex In the City. Shame really.

Reactions: 1
“I took references from my shoe collection and that’s the tea”

I don’t even know where to begin with this

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.