LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys literally put me off watching but at the same time I want to see it 😂

Reactions: 2
My mother just said she looks like a drag queen. Is she looking in the mirror & seeing what we see.

Why is her face so pasty to the rest of the bronzed and patchy art work on the body

Reactions: 1
What thrilling content her swallowing tablets
Gosh !!!
Does she put the tablet in her mouth then sip the water through her juicy lips and throw her head back and swallow
Or.
Does she sip the water through her sparkling white teeth then add the tablet and swallow ...
Fukkin riveting content ... 🙄😂😂😂
Ive really gotta wait til wine o clock To view these !!

Think I might “make like Lorna” today & order a tit load of crap from the internet, apply ball-deep-Trump-skin coloured make up to wear around the house, admire myself relentlessly for a minimum of 4 hours ( not forgetting to take pictures), and pop on a highly combustible garment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mother just said she looks like a drag queen. Is she looking in the mirror & seeing what we see.

Why is her face so pasty to the rest of the bronzed and patchy art work on the body
Get your Mum on TL 😂😂

Think I might “make like Lorna” today & order a tit load of crap from the internet, apply ball-deep-Trump-skin coloured make up to wear around the house, admire myself relentlessly for a minimum of 4 hours ( not forgetting to take pictures), and pop on a highly combustible garment.
Then get a bowl of water and a filthy cloth sit on the floor and wash your face ..

oh anyone wanting the Dennis gross peel pads - Caroline Hirons has a discount code at the minute. ( plus many others)

omg she's received so many message because she didn't do her make up yesterday as she was so busy and everyone was worried. No tit were they, probably relieved we didn't suffer.

The ever so comfy acrylic is on sale if your interested, free camel toe with each purchase.

Just add air brushing and your be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is a bleep, why instead of just saying the by terry discount code did she say DM me if you want it!
He must do everything around the house, we know she can’t even make a chicken salad, but he obviously does all the cleaning too can’t imagine her cleaning the shitter!

I was wondering why the comments on the most recent “tan monstrosity” post were at little over 400...( and bear in mind that she makes half the posts).. that’s 1000 less than previous day and thousands less than the day before that..
Maybe they’ve all seen the light 😂

She only shops luxury if she has a discount code or influencer credit. Net a porter will never work with her (I know for a fact) and they don’t run any discount codes. Sooooo... we are safe!
Oh hallelujah! But surely Mr luxe will be instructed to max his credit cards, immediately !! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.