LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she lives in a huge house, where's the beautiful huge en-suite? 🤣

I'm not watching but is she washing her face in a bowl sat on the floor?

She doesn't even have a dressing table, which I find odd for someone so obsessed with makeup!

I think they just live in that little bedroom with the little portable tv on the drawers. So not a luxe life🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s applying that concealer like how you fill cracks with poly filler in your walls.

Oh Christ. That flannel she is using to cleanse her face with is filthy! I use a new Elemis cleansing cloth every night!
Reading this back...When I said new, I meant a clean one everyday. Obviously I’m not as “minted” as Lorna’s followers who are able to use a brand new cleansing cloth every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still not seen the goings on today but there’s no excuse (like the ones she makes not doing house tours) for not doing skincare in the bathroom. I won’t bore you with my routine but the cleanser I use requires a cloth and I can’t think of anything worse than doing it anywhere other than the bathroom. Not least because it most require a hot cloth!

Reactions: 4
Still not seen the goings on today but there’s no excuse (like the ones she makes not doing house tours) for not doing skincare in the bathroom. I won’t bore you with my routine but the cleanser I use requires a cloth and I can’t think of anything worse than doing it anywhere other than the bathroom. Not least because it most require a hot cloth!
Ditto! Fresh, hot clean water!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, clean cloth, hot water. I'm refusing to go watch but I'm baffled as to how you can cleanse without taps & a sink?!

Wonder how she cleans her teeth? 🤣

• Haha
Yesssss that would be very interesting indeed 👏🏼
Love Louis Theroux.. contact him with the idea!?
Watching Louis Theroux with a baboon and it just reminded me of these posts 😂😂😂 some of the influencers weird faces wouldn’t look out of place on this prog 😂😂😂

Watching Louis Theroux with a baboon and it just reminded me of these posts 😂😂😂 some of the influencers weird faces wouldn’t look out of place on this prog 😂😂😂
Is that the one with Joe Exotic??? I couldn’t even finish that it broke my heart. (Sorry to go off topic)

Is that the one with Joe Exotic??? I couldn’t even finish that it broke my heart. (Sorry to go off topic)
Yes .. it was weird.sad and cruel .

But she lives in a huge house, where's the beautiful huge en-suite? 🤣

I'm not watching but is she washing her face in a bowl sat on the floor?

She doesn't even have a dressing table, which I find odd for someone so obsessed with makeup!

I think they just live in that little bedroom with the little portable tv on the drawers. So not a luxe life🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes sitting on the floor in her grubby robe, with a bowl of water and some grubby flannels !! So luxe 👽

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Doesnt Even look like her with all the filters

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hate how it’s made out to seem whatever she’s doing is such a step up from being an air hostess!!! Earning more money perhaps from being dishonest and quite frankly putting yourself out there to be spoken about like she is on this thread but in comparison despite the stereotypes cabin crew work bloody hard and play a very important role in air travel not just serving drinks and looking pretty all the while retaining their dignity and keeping people safe.

Reactions: 9
I hate how it’s made out to seem whatever she’s doing is such a step up from being an air hostess!!! Earning more money perhaps from being dishonest and quite frankly putting yourself out there to be spoken about like she is on this thread but in comparison despite the stereotypes cabin crew work bloody hard and play a very important role in air travel not just serving drinks and looking pretty all the while retaining their dignity and keeping people safe.
Looks like she might be taking a step down now advertising home teeth whitening kits

I’ve re watched it and I can’t tell 😫
Its in the beginning of this story. If you swipe between the story before and this one, it bounces like 0.2 seconds into the story. Her jawline shrinks by 60% 😂

To be fair I’m guilty of doing the concealer instead of foundation thing although I just stick to under the eyes around the nose and the chin when I do it
So she’s not wearing foundation today, but instead applying a ridiculous amount of concealer instead, how does that work 🤦🏻‍♀️

I honestly do not know how anyone finds watching these routines therapeutic I find all of it absolutely infuriating the opening of packaging, the squeezing sounds, the movement of her lips, the sound effects coming from them and the constant “I’m pleased with that” and “looks good doesn’t it” 😡😡😡 I just watched yesterday’s and I’m glad I didn’t see it then because it’s done me in. And don’t even get me started on the grubby cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair I’m guilty of doing the concealer instead of foundation thing although I just stick to under the eyes around the nose and the chin when I do it
Yeah, I am too, but I don’t apply as much as she did, that would be cakey in no time! What’s the point in saying I’m not wearing foundation today, but instead just using the concealer as foundation 🤣 just concealer to me is a light look just with concealer on your red bits and under eyes like you said!

Reactions: 2
Concealer is thicker than foundation she’s absolutely bonkers

Love how her filter bounces back after she removes the whole cloth from her face 😂 You can see that the filter makes her face smaller and “slimmer”...
Her robe is so grim. I wouldn’t even snapchat my close pals looking as grubby as that!! I’d be ashamed of my filth 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.