LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha - look at her squeezing that open grey ‘ermes into shot. Thats sad sad sad. Luv we got it, you own a Kelly… 🤣🤣🤣

Also : weird boat SHOOOOOOOEESS alert. Everything about him gives me the ick.
She really only has these 'jokes' doesn't she:
- making friends
- nice marriage
- yellow shorts
- sausage rolls
And that's jokes in the very loosest of all terms.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another coat? They are going to need another house to hold all of them. She’s crazy
Their new house will need a room just for the coats - lost count of them! Meanwhile the self-storage lock up she told us about must be bursting at the seams 😧 - roll on the charity sale in the London pop-up 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dog looks as if it’s got a bit more life in it after spending a few days with her mum

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one confused by that new coat? So she says she saw it yesterday in Isabel Marant but it was nearly full price, so she ordered it from Coggles who what, delivered it today to her in Paris in time for her to wear it for a flight home? And then she says she got a haul at Isabel Marant, is she having that delivered to her at home?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She really only has these 'jokes' doesn't she:
- making friends
- nice marriage
- yellow shorts
- sausage rolls
And that's jokes in the very loosest of all terms.
The attempts at humour might be the worst thing she does!

Also what the f was the point in this Paris trip? Was it really worth leaving the new puppy for that?!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one confused by that new coat? So she says she saw it yesterday in Isabel Marant but it was nearly full price, so she ordered it from Coggles who what, delivered it today to her in Paris in time for her to wear it for a flight home? And then she says she got a haul at Isabel Marant, is she having that delivered to her at home?
For goodness sake, keep up will you….. can’t believe you can’t make sense of her life…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The chin tucking in paris was strong this visit!!! She had her chin tucked in her neckline the whole trip hahahahha

Also she goes on about these friends he makes all the time. Where are they all??

he’s just that Creepy old man you get sat next to on a flight that doesn’t stop talking to you.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I like in the Live she discussed that she had spots on her jaw line & believes to be hormonal.
Then in the same breath mentions she hair sprays her neck and chin to stop her make up rubbing on her roll neck jumpers ... top tip that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.